Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Who do you think was the bxtch?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SHXT ISS SUSAN

Who do you think was the bxtch?

You guys know that the girls in s#arp (suh ji young and lee ji hye) had a huge fight and its all screwed over for s#arp right now..

who do you think was at fault?

i think it was suh ji young.. cuz she's jealous cuz she doesn't have good parts.. and she frickn brings her parents AND her rich spoiled up the ass boyfriend into everything.

how about you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2002 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SHXT ISS SUSAN Click here to Send SHXT ISS SUSAN a Private Message Visit SHXT ISS SUSAN's homepage! Find more posts by SHXT ISS SUSAN Add SHXT ISS SUSAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i duno cause i didnt hear the whole story.
so er ..

Old Post 10-14-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..same here..
kinda difficult to judge if i dunno what exactly happened..

Old Post 10-14-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

k, i just read what i posted

seems to me seo jiyoung made the move first.

i dont really wanna talk shit about her
cause, i DO and DID like seo jiyoung better then lee jihye

but in this situation, i think seo jiyoung started it.

Old Post 10-14-2002 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

I liked seo ji young better (cause shes not all scrawny lookin like Ji Hye ) until now.

Part of me wants to believe that they can get back together, but really at this point, they would probably be off better seperated.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-14-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHXT ISS SUSAN

http://www.stoo.com/html/stooview/2...3012131100.html

theres an article..

see.. it all would've been handy dandy of suh ji young accepted ji hye's apology.. but the lil bitch didn't and she brought her whole goddamn family into it.. and ryu shi won.. the son of a bitch is threatening lee ji hye.. thats so frickn pathetic and stupid.

i think suh ji young shud go home.. and stop getting fucked everywhere she goes.. cuz shes had like 4 abortions.. get a grip.

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SHXT ISS SUSAN Click here to Send SHXT ISS SUSAN a Private Message Visit SHXT ISS SUSAN's homepage! Find more posts by SHXT ISS SUSAN Add SHXT ISS SUSAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by SHXT ISS SUSAN

i think suh ji young shud go home.. and stop getting fucked everywhere she goes.. cuz shes had like 4 abortions.. get a grip.

FOREAL?!?!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by SHXT ISS SUSAN
cuz shes had like 4 abortions.. get a grip.

oh wow~ i didnt know about that....

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

"did you guys know seo jiyoung got over 300 anti fan sites in one day ==;; "- soompi

daym~ 300 anti fan sites!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:53 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Ryu Shi Won needs some more anti-fan sites too...what a fucking retard hahaha

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-14-2002 09:03 AM
MellowYellow

alrighty....there are like hekc of articles about this and i don't feel ike doing descript translations of all so uhm...

so that lee ji hye girl said " i admit it was wrong of me to hit her, but i was hit also" .... apparently seo ji young has been insulting her for the whole of the 4 years they've been a group

ji hye attacked jiyoung on the 8th of this month
on the 9th ji hye got a threatening call from ryu shi won
ji hye apologized to jiyoung so the groups activites would not be disturbed (ji young hadn't shown up for a music bank rehearsal..this would be the 10th)
so something with ryu shi won on the 11th... oh yea he wanted jiyoung to leave sharp...

jihye would really like the group to get back together.

my opinions now:

the parents are just feokers...lol sorry

alright so..... the deal is i guess.... jiyoung was bein a bitch cuz jihye was main vocal and all that.... or cuz she just is a bitch i don't know.... and jihye just went over the edge...and ryu shi won is just a prick "as her bf blah blah blah" haha.... i'm sorry they so do not mesh well together.... so anyway

so right jiyoung was bein a bitch.. and so was ji hye... the end... and oh yea parents are feokers and ryu shi won is a prick

i think that was very journalistic don't you...

Last edited by MellowYellow on 10-14-2002 at 01:33 PM

Old Post 10-14-2002 01:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

argh! i couldnt care less bout them s#arp anymore

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

ji young... true, she should have just accepted the apology

Old Post 10-15-2002 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxeggykissesxX
S4ranG foReVer livEs

SO meSseD up!! mangZ i livE in koreA yanno! n like i sAW Like this y unae Thingy wEre ShaRP jiyoung WAs Crying n likE i thot it waS jihye unnis fault but den now sincE i REad this article n stuph on herE i tink that Was All fAke n Everything...neVer knew ji young WAs So SSahgaji ubssuh TO jihyE unni,neVer kneW She wAs This shady..n DAmn She Got aLot of aBortions....AiGOO wudda dissapointment i aLwaisE Thot she WAs like chakhae n kyooTE i thot she wud gEt along really well wit jihye unni!! poor jihye unni, i hope she can gET over this nightmare one day...especially suk hyun oppa...

BoA Can sing~!! neul is Tha jjang!!!

looks may be deCieVing*

Old Post 10-19-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxeggykissesxX Click here to Send XxeggykissesxX a Private Message Visit XxeggykissesxX's homepage! Find more posts by XxeggykissesxX Add XxeggykissesxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pandagrrli
Aishite mo ii~

It's such a shame.. regardless of who's fault it was.. they're gone now ;_;

Old Post 10-20-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pandagrrli Click here to Send Pandagrrli a Private Message Visit Pandagrrli's homepage! Find more posts by Pandagrrli Add Pandagrrli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

personalli i liked seo jiyoung more than lee jihye...but after readin all that stuff like eVERYWHERE, i think jiyoung shud hav just accepted the apology and put away her pride for the sake of the group. *sigh* i'll miss them :sad: and did jiyoung realli get 4 abortions???? i mean there are rumors everywhere...i've heard finkl and baby vox and ses get abortions too and hu noez if they're true or not. i dun believe jiyoung got FOUR thaz sikk

Old Post 10-20-2002 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i think it was the seo jiyoungs fault. and she was "supposedly" injured and wheelchaired after getting slapped.

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-21-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KawaiiAngel

Seo Ji Young parents are the ones responsible. And her bf. Yeah, Ji Young shouldn't have said things to her. And Ji Hye shouldn't have hit her. But the most of all thing is that her parents shouldn't have gotten involved and tried to hurt Ji Hye. I still Ji Young better than Ji Hye. But Ji Youngs parents are being dumb. Parents can be like that.

Old Post 10-28-2002 12:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KawaiiAngel Click here to Send KawaiiAngel a Private Message Find more posts by KawaiiAngel Add KawaiiAngel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote