Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > questions referring to the atikins diet thread
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

questions referring to the atikins diet thread

for those who went on the atkins diet..

how did u get started? did u go to the doctor's or did u just pick up a book or sumthin?

did u ever feel hungry during the time when you were on the diet?

do u havta excerise while goin on the diet?

hmm...this diet seems interesting..

mods can merge the thread..i just wanted people to see my questions better

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2004 12:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

I saw the TGIFriday's Atkins special and was immediately annoyed

Old Post 01-30-2004 06:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

I started a little over a week ago and as i said lost between 10-11 pounds in one week.

You dont need to go to a doctor, just buy meats (chicken, steak whatever floats your boat), make sure you have enough cheese, eggs and whatever meats/proteins/low carb foods you like.

Do not eat bread, or fruits. You can eat vegetables but only a cup or two or day. You get hungry in between meals in the beginning, but after a while you dont give a shit. Just drink water when youre hungry.

You dont need to exercise to start losing weight, just do some crunches at night, but if you want to increase the process, just run.

all you need to know

Old Post 01-30-2004 11:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

^^^

dayum that was simple lol thanks

Old Post 01-31-2004 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

running while on a low-carb diet sounds rather risky

Old Post 01-31-2004 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by ajy

Do not eat bread, or fruits. You can eat vegetables but only a cup or two or day.

darn. i loveee fruits and bread!!!~ but then i'm okae with veggies ^^;;-- hate them =P

i think i'll try this =] .. but then i loveee sour dough =[

Old Post 02-11-2004 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote