Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > knowing you bout to get robbed
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

knowing you bout to get robbed

Yea these lil bitch was talkin about how they gonna snatch my bag n shyt lol then they came up to me then sumone came out of the cuts and said don't fuck around how would u like to be robbed for sumthyn so they left the bus lol i found it funny cuz it was juss sum candy all they had to do do was juss asked i would of gave them sum lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

damn, you must've had some goooooood candy on you!

taking the bus is scary! there was this crazy guy on the bus and i had to sit next to him cuz there was no other place to sit and he started cleaning his pocket lining from ALL his pocket lint!! but he did it for like 10 goddamn minutes!!

ne ways ..

but you musta been kinda scared right? being confronted by a group of people ...

i would've like peed in my pants -_-

Old Post 12-01-2002 03:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
damn, you must've had some goooooood candy on you!

taking the bus is scary! there was this crazy guy on the bus and i had to sit next to him cuz there was no other place to sit and he started cleaning his pocket lining from ALL his pocket lint!! but he did it for like 10 goddamn minutes!!

ne ways ..

but you musta been kinda scared right? being confronted by a group of people ...

i would've like peed in my pants -_-

nah not really i really didn't care it was juss candy and alameda cats msot are poodles well it was only dis one girl lol o well i still think she should of just asked

Old Post 12-01-2002 04:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

I got pick-pocketed to much in Korea. Now I always put my wallet in my front pocket. If i'm wearing a back of some sort I always set it in front of me.

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

omg ur name is really umm unique

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
omg ur name is really umm unique

Thank you. You can only type these characters on Korean keyboard.

Old Post 12-02-2002 08:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
weed smoka

i got jacked by some monkies...grabbed me from behind and i was with my so called friend that didnt do shit but just look

Old Post 12-03-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for weed smoka Click here to Send weed smoka a Private Message Find more posts by weed smoka Add weed smoka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

dang! must be scary! :omg:

i was in china n i went shoppin at nite out on da streets... (liddo booth lined up on da streets) n i watched someone cut a persons bag n steal da wallet... it was hecka funnie... i did feel bad... buh wut can u do?

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oh wow alex... haha... makes me want some candy.

i don't think i ever been robbed before... maybe 20 bux from my backpack?

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

in school sumone jacked my guess watch.. buh itz ok!! i bought myself a new kenneth cole watch so im happiee!! and i had a dkny watch to bak it up.. i hav too much watches.. buh that guess watch wuz special to me!! that watch i bought wit my first ever paycheck!!! argh...

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
in school sumone jacked my guess watch.. buh itz ok!! i bought myself a new kenneth cole watch so im happiee!! and i had a dkny watch to bak it up.. i hav too much watches.. buh that guess watch wuz special to me!! that watch i bought wit my first ever paycheck!!! argh...

can i have a watch?

:)

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

can i have a watch?

puhaha i dun dink sho eddie! i wan a watch >D =x

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

first eddie ima smack yoo!! and then yooo can take my dkny watch cuz i dun wear it anymore hahahaa.. and leesa!!! i jus buy yoo a new one!!!

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
first eddie ima smack yoo!! and then yooo can take my dkny watch cuz i dun wear it anymore hahahaa.. and leesa!!! i jus buy yoo a new one!!!
woOhoOo.. LOL.. JK! dun buy me useless stuff >_< i alreadie hab watch.. spend the money on yurself xp

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
oh wow alex... haha... makes me want some candy.

i don't think i ever been robbed before... maybe 20 bux from my backpack?

lol i stole some one's pencils and gamboy advance x( i'm such a bad person

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:04 AM
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

lol i stole some one's pencils and gamboy advance x( i'm such a bad person

haha

ooo... gamboy.

people steal my pencils all the time :sad: they say they lose them... but probably keep them... psh... evil people... haha

Old Post 12-05-2002 06:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

hehehe hehehe, life few years agoi was part of this group "Giovani Bomb Squad", and we would steal pokemon cards. Lol it was pretty funny until my friend started crying because i took his team rocket psyduck.... But hey we had like 50 holigramz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-05-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

haha candy...i never stole nethin from nebody
so far in school the only thing that got stolen from me was an eraser and 2 of my fav uniball pen i love those uniballs n they both got stole when i was in rotc

Old Post 12-06-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hate getting robbed.. yoo feel so shitty..

Old Post 12-06-2002 01:18 PM
rawr itz errinn
Rawr~ SX! vrooooom!!

*jacks aaron's rims, windshield wipers, and the mashimaro*

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rawr itz errinn Click here to Send rawr itz errinn a Private Message Find more posts by rawr itz errinn Add rawr itz errinn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote