Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > farting in public...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

farting in public...

i thought this forum needed some comedic relief... so anyone been caught farting in public?

as for me... i was in class... and it was silent reading time... and i was pretty gasse all day... so i tried to lay it really quietly... but i ripped outa my pants like a machine gun... haha luckly i played it off as the guy behind me farted...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahaha dude its natural! why be ashamed

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

im seriously abnormal. i rarely fart. if i got gas, im always burpin~ hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-26-2002 07:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i only fart when someones not around unless its someone close. and i burp at the same times too.

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

Lol
well once in 6th grade
this kid next to me
had some stomach ache or something
i heard *fARtttt
then wen class was over
his ass was all brown and shit

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

AHAHAHAHAHAH

that made my day

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

awww thats nasty
yet funny shit
no pun intended

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

my friend... she was taking the SATs... and she finished early so she fell asleep at her desk. DURING her sleep, she FARTED really loud..... it was so loud dat she woke herself up!!! LOLz. but she pretended it wasnt her and went back to sleep! lolz!

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

you can sleep during SATs?
COOOL

Old Post 08-26-2002 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
you can sleep during SATs?
COOOL

if u finish early

Old Post 08-26-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

er. i rarely fart.. hahaa my parents get all surprised when i do fart

but if have to fart, hey, i let out haha

btw, does anyone fart while going pee??
caues thats what i do.
hahhaaaahhhha

other than i dont think i had an embarrasing moment.
o! there was one during a sermon at church like last year.. but since our youth group is all close and stuff they made fun of me for few minutes, then went back to bible study haha

Old Post 08-27-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
im seriously abnormal. i rarely fart. if i got gas, im always burpin~ hahaha

hey... that's a really good thing.

Old Post 08-27-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

HAHAHAHAHA... thats hilarious... cat doesn't fart... he farts out her mouth!!! NO WONDER YOUR SUCHA SMELLY CAT!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL... hahaha newaiz its good to fart... i mean... your stomach doesn't take gas very well... thats y it hurts when you have lotsa gas...

so don't be ashamed... jus rip one out in the open like i do...

Old Post 08-27-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

wow getiin graphic here :huh:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:36 AM
junjinluber33

lolz! im weird like that... i seriously dont fart that much. i dont even think i farted today. i burped though... ekekekeke

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

burping is farting from ur mouth isnt that sick so i try not to burp as often so i fart when no ones around

My Xanga

Old Post 08-27-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
my friend... she was taking the SATs... and she finished early so she fell asleep at her desk. DURING her sleep, she FARTED really loud..... it was so loud dat she woke herself up!!! LOLz. but she pretended it wasnt her and went back to sleep! lolz!

AHAHAHAHAHAH! of course who would notice.. everyone's concentrating their brains out. AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH.. that made MY day...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-28-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

hahahah shitt these are funnie stories ;]
i heard in japan that farting is normal? lyk yoo juss let one rip in public and nobodie notices.. buh den if yoo blow your nose they get all disgusted..
hahaha mah history teacherz madd funnie.. she told us about this- shez such a control freak.. and she had all these random ppl throw up on her.. the funniest thingz happen to her..
okie i`m gettin` off topic ;]

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
so don't be ashamed... jus rip one out in the open like i do...
wtf..lol..aye..if you gotta let it out..let it out..i mean yea of course you aint gonna cut that nasty ass cheese of yours sitting next to a girl you like..but if you with niggahs and playgrls you know..just let it out..nobody cares..cause they know you..forreals though..would go up to some girl you like and pass the gas in her face as a invitation of taking her out? lol.hellllll nawww..i don't think so..lol

Old Post 09-09-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

eh....we're only human... but i don't fart in public... that's not only gross and embarrassing.....it's also incredibly rude....i just never needed to....had the urge to... felt the need to...fart in public

well speaking of gas -_- ... these girls in my band.... which shall be named .... M.... and C.... they burp SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loud..... it's not even funny....they like compliment each other

"that was a good one!!"
"yea man i was at home and the walls rumbled"

it's so funny cuz there was this new freshman in the band.... and
M just belted out a loud one in class and the girl in front of her and gave this like terrfied look....lmao

oh my.....haha lilaznboy.... and that is what we would call a.. "wet one" ...

Old Post 09-10-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote