Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Gawee (sleep paralysis)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigChubuff

Gawee (sleep paralysis)

me and my brother was the only ones in the house and it was 5:30 pm

i went to lie on the bed to think about somethin then jus fell asleep...
i was sleepin on my arm and sleepin in a weird position....i kept wakin up and fall back to sleep...did that about 4 times.
then my bro came up and asked me if i was sleepin in that position.
i told him yes and told him i was dreamin stuff (since i was dreaming all this weird shit that i couldnt remember after i woke up).
he said "really?"
well i closed my again to sleep and 2 seconds later i heard this weird noises (like a fork/knives and glass plate rubbin together) and it was comin at me...
then it fuckin hit me
i saw all this white and light blue stuff in front of my eyes and the noise was still goin
something was pushin against my whole body...or sittin on my body
i was awake but couldnt move....i couldnt even move my eyes....all i was doin is shakin
i was like ohh shit its gawee...
i was tryin to scream but i couldnt open my mouth
tried to call my brother in the other room but couldnt move or open my mouth
i was so desperate that i was tryin to call my dog b/c i thought she was somewhere in the room...but couldnt open my mouth.
then a voice in my head goes "try God" "test God"
then i was like in Gods name fuckin leave...
then i could feel it that it was comin off me and it left the room.
the whole thing happened in about 25 seconds

the first thing i did was call my brother...
the scary thing is that he told me the last word he said to me was when he asked me if i was sleepin like that

fuck...this thing is scary...i always heard about how gawee is freaky and shit....never knew i would experience it

Last edited by bigChubuff on 07-01-2002 at 05:09 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2002 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

kewl, gawee? i haven't really heard much about them or it. that's some pretty freaky sht. the twilight hours, like 5:30pm is when the freaky stuff happens. thanks for sharing.

gawee? wasn't that a yoo seung joo song title? i dunno.

http://www.geocities.com/penangowl/

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

THats happened to me before, its like a state between sleep and being awake when your body doesn't recieve any signals from the brain or somethin like that.
Iunno, whever that shiz happens to me, its not really somethin fatal or somethin but everything becomes crazy and wild....

....I could hear people laughing at me :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-01-2002 07:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
gawee? wasn't that a yoo seung joo song title? i dunno.

yea it is...i alwaize wondered wut it meant. thaum pretti freaky shit. r u christian then?

Old Post 07-02-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

ya im a christian...

and ya i heard the laughings too...it was all in my head

Old Post 07-02-2002 03:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skandaluss
*~ SOO JUNG EE ~*

hmm i don't know if i've ever experienced gawee before .. i mean there are times when im awake but can't talk/move or anything while im lying in my bed .. but i don't hear any scary voices or anything .. i kinda get pissed cuz i can't freaking move when i want to :| is that still gawee?

Old Post 07-02-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for skandaluss Click here to Send skandaluss a Private Message Visit skandaluss's homepage! Find more posts by skandaluss Add skandaluss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

i get it like every fukin week. i know you guys are going to laugh at me but when that happens i just activate a secret code in my mind and i wake up. its like a magical panel in my head that slides down and i enter the code with my thought and i wake up. yeah, i tried calling for help and banging on the wall and stuff but it never works. if you read my posts several topics down it tells you wat happened to me.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-02-2002 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

ehgOoo gawee -.-;; dass sum freaky shiettzz
it juss happened to mah frend couple weeks agO
or so and i would have neva guessed that it would
happen to someone like her..cuz shes really
into God and is pretty faithful and everything..
but gawee..its not like literally a gweeshin like sittin on top of u
and like keepin you there..its when your tired and your body is stressed out and stuff..i dunnO bout the people whO could actually see something..dass freaky...buht so far it hasn't happened to mee...wiCh iss good haha :D

Old Post 07-03-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

i wasnt tired at all
i was well rested

Old Post 07-03-2002 11:38 PM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hOom..reallyz...weird..
-.-;;

Old Post 07-03-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

the best thing to do is like force ur eyes open. i know what you mean its like a really bad nightmare. when it happens to me it keeps happening after i fall asleep so i i just drink some really cold water to wake me up and fall asleep again. wait this gahwee lock thing has something to do with demonic forces? im not sure if it does but prob. not :huh:

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i have no idea what you're talking about... i've never experienced it... but i've had some crazy things happen while i was sleeping....

like one time i woke up and had blood on the tips of all my fingers.... freaky shitz.... and uh..... i sleepwalk alot...or used too... and i woke up OUTSIDE of the door... like i woke up in front of our front door... it was freaky.... yea but i've never had... that gawee experience before....

Old Post 07-04-2002 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

yeah in the past i've had experiences like bigchu's .. except there werent any forks/knives/ or light.. i'd just wake up (or half wake up) and not be able to move even if i tried calling for someone. It felt like there was something there pushing or sitting on you and once I started praying it stopped.

Weeeeird

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

damn i want to sleepwalk mellowyellow. how does it feel? o nm, you can't feel it your sleeping. anyway my friend sleepwalked and opened my fridge and thought it was a toilet and was about to pee but my mom stopped him. this happened like 3 years ago.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-04-2002 05:11 PM
huby40
Squeak....

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
damn i want to sleepwalk mellowyellow. how does it feel? o nm, you can't feel it your sleeping. anyway my friend sleepwalked and opened my fridge and thought it was a toilet and was about to pee but my mom stopped him. this happened like 3 years ago.

"ewww the apple juice tastes nasty, i think it went bad"

"um, we didnt have apple juice."

Old Post 07-04-2002 11:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hahaha ewwiee..-.-;; mann good thing she stopped him
euk -____-

Old Post 07-07-2002 07:29 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahah i wonder what was running through her mind....

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-07-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

ur sick dude..

haha jk

probably thinking, my my what a small penis.

Props To Huby

Old Post 07-07-2002 10:28 PM
junjinluber33

dunt think it was sleep paralysis... if you said in God's name leave, and it went away... it's sissor lock. same thing happened to my cousin and ex's sister

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 07-10-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cLickB4eVeRZ

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

samething happened to me but i thought it was my sister and i was tellin my friend everything and my mom walks in and says it was YOU! and i was like -__-;;; but i think i had that experice where you cant move....when i was in 1st grade maybe i was awake cause i had to pee but i couldnt move or yell *think to be in 1st gradde....im still afrid of the dark* but anywayas there was a big ass knife behind me ready to cut me then i was like grrrgrrrgrr i coulndt scream and i was like ....i cant remeber but i know why im still afriad of the dark its cause of those moments it hapened more than once i thinking

#hosuk#
::minhyuk::
~hyungon~
+sanghyuk+

Old Post 07-13-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cLickB4eVeRZ Click here to Send cLickB4eVeRZ a Private Message Visit cLickB4eVeRZ's homepage! Find more posts by cLickB4eVeRZ Add cLickB4eVeRZ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote