Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > I noticed...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I noticed...

That I am a very imotional and sensative girl... It's wierd... I guess it's just because I grew up with so many problems, like divorces and deaths. You can ask anybody that knows me. I swear, I could cry right now if I wanted to. Just the other day, my sisters and I were sitting downstairs and I just started to cry. I guess it was because I was thinking about my daddy. He told me that when I was younger... about 4-5 years old, I was watching a music video that he had made (he sings) and I started crying. And I still remember that day. It was really sad to relive that moment. I wish I could tell him how much I care and love him. Ugh, I could cry right now just talking about this. I even cry during watching a movie that is a comedy... or during a song... I guess that's my week point. I'm just really sensative. If a teacher comes up to talk to me, I get all teary and I try to hold it back. It's wierd...

Maybe I like to cry... because I must admit, I think crying feels good. After I finish crying, I feel really good and satisfied inside...

I know this sounds really wierd and all but I just had to let someone know and I thought since none of you really know me, this could be the place... I've had so many bad life experiences that I think I wanna share them through here...

And if you have an ear that will listen to my words, please do...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

yea..i also like crying..it helpe me calm down~
its good when people cry anyway..

my friend..she cries sOo much..shes very sensitive..
she cried in every movie we watched .. even spider-man..

well yea..if u need someone to talk to .. i'm always here..
i may not help dat much..but i'll always be willing to listen to wut u hafta say~^^
yea..if ya need anything..my sn is [jOoBabOyA]
"dont worry..be happy"

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i haven't cried in 7 years...

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i haven't cried in 7 years...

u kept track? hey im an emotional guy alil :huh: i'll cry when i feel like it like a death of a luvd one :huh: but hmmm its been sometime since i did cry i dont get y people hold it back its natural we r HUMAN we hav emotions y hide them??

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

i just tried to remember the last time i cried and it was when i was 7 when i broke my leg. a car kinda ran into me.

Old Post 05-17-2002 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
i just tried to remember the last time i cried and it was when i was 7 when i broke my leg. a car kinda ran into me.

Ouch huby!!! I could never picture that... How did it happen??? ***gives Huby a hug***

Old Post 05-18-2002 06:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

note the word "kinda"

it wasn't much of a hit. the car tried to slow down but the roads were icey so the momentum took it. i also slipped on the ice too, that's how i broke the leg, the car just pushed me over.

Old Post 05-18-2002 08:32 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

oh... haha... I thought you meant as if in a sarcastic way... like how you would say... I kinda did something wrong... when you mean that you really did do something wrong... ya know? Yeah, hopefully that made sense...

Old Post 05-18-2002 10:21 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I used to cry. It kinda seems hard for me to cry now. I remember when the ppl came to our school and set up a Vietnam War display in the library. A bunch of ppl in our class cried. I felt sort of emotionally detached. The same thing with September 11th. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. It still hasn't really sunk in with me yet.

Old Post 05-18-2002 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote