Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > personality flaws..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

personality flaws..

in creating this site, i realized that i am a very demanding person. yet, i find myself lacking in confidence and judgement during crucial moments. moreover, i have no leadership qualities whatsoever. so God help me.

...and you guys? what are your personality flaws?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2002 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneHeart
Loveable, What Else?

To have a viable site that is to be continuously up 24/7 requires those who are, to a certain degree, demanding. After all, if you don't demand the best out of your own creation, who else will?

My $.0001

Old Post 04-25-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneHeart Find more posts by OneHeart Add OneHeart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

me? i either don't talk a lot or i talk too much. so i either bore ppl or annoy them. I bring up lots of controversial topics which tend to offend some ppl. I try not to do this too often though

Old Post 04-25-2002 06:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
me? i either don't talk a lot or i talk too much. so i either bore ppl or annoy them. I bring up lots of controversial topics which tend to offend some ppl. I try not to do this too often though

Same.

Old Post 04-25-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i trust people too easily i guess.
i always try to find good in someone, i guess that's not really a flaw but i guess it can be.. like when someone is a total dickhead and you still think they're okay.

Old Post 04-25-2002 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I can't think of them all..

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmmm... My friend tells me that I'm really smart... But I have no common sense about some things... Her words:

"You are the smartest person I know, but you are dumb too!!!"

Hahaha... I love her!

Other flaws... Hmm... I quit things easily... I don't give it a try, I just quit if it doesn't sound interesting to me or if there is something about it that I don't like...

Old Post 04-26-2002 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

im self concious or however you spell it

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

Re: personality flaws..

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
in creating this site, i realized that i am a very demanding person. yet, i find myself lacking in confidence and judgement during crucial moments. moreover, i have no leadership qualities whatsoever. so God help me.

i agree, you are all those things.

I don't have any personality flaws, Im perfect and ideal in every imaginable/unimaginable way. I'm the greatest and people respect me a lot.

oh yeah, and i'm modest

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Hmmm... My friend tells me that I'm really smart... But I have no common sense about some things...

i heard there's an inverse relationship between how much intelligence you have and how much common sense you have

Old Post 04-27-2002 01:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

the question for me is wats not wrong wit me. (for every1 that actually knows me understands i'm not being harsh)

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i get easily distracted from doing things (ie homework)
short temper
bad attitude (according to mai parents)
bad common sense :sleepy:
i dun prioritize things...like wen i shud be studying i'm playing
2 many!!!

Old Post 04-28-2002 09:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'm really gullible...
people say i'm annoying but i can't seem to figure out what makes me annoying...
i talk to much...maybe that's it?
i ask too many questions....maybe that's it......

haha i probably have a lot more...

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote