Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Experience > Crying.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Crying.

I've always thought that crying could help me get rid of feelings that I carried deep within. I realized a couple weeks ago that no matter how hard I cry, it won't help set those feelings free. Crying doesn't get me anywhere. It just leaves those feelings where they were before, in the deep dark pit inside of me---as where it was before I even felt like crying.

My Daddy yelled at me the other day... wait, maybe morning because it was 2 AM... and blamed things on me that I had nothing to do with. Even though I really wanted to, I did not shed one single tear.

Just give me two more years... two more years.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-15-2003 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yea crying don't help you jsut feel refreshed for a lil bit well for me but i havn't cried in such a long time

Old Post 07-15-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Queeny

crying burns calories...crying is good for u

Old Post 07-19-2003 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Queeny Click here to Send Queeny a Private Message Visit Queeny's homepage! Find more posts by Queeny Add Queeny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OneWeCallOMEGA

Yeah I hate it when parents (or just people in general) take thier anger out on me even though I had nothing to do with it just because it's easier.

I usually never cry, I never felt the need to and never thought it helps me. It's not about pride or anything, it just never solves anything.

I guess you could say both crying and taking anger out on people go hand in hand, since both are easy solutions to problems, but never really get you anywhere.

Old Post 07-21-2003 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OneWeCallOMEGA Click here to Send OneWeCallOMEGA a Private Message Find more posts by OneWeCallOMEGA Add OneWeCallOMEGA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote