Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > diz boi i been datin cheated on meeh...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hip hOp Yu Ja

Unhappy diz boi i been datin cheated on meeh...

well, i have been dating diz one boi fuh a couple weeks N he went N cheated on meeh... T___T N dats not eben da worst part about it! he denied it wen i found out N asked him da first couple MILLION tymz... den he lied about it! thinkin dat i didn noe or sumthin stupid lyk dat... N now he's sayin dat he ish sorry N iono wut tuh do... every1 deserves a second chance rah...? but now i dun hab any trust in him or anything but i styll heylla feel fuh him...! gRrRr! wuts wif meeh N deze boiz? i swear, der are no decent boiz on diz earth... AISH! eben in all mai other relationships... or dating experiences... whichever u wanna kall it... -___-+ da boi either alwayz cheats on meeh or mayks a bet on meeh dat he kan get sum within a certain tym frame... har! but okei now im juss ramblin... sorrie its a lot tuh read but 2 any1 who did! i gib u a BYG BEAR HUG!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-03-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

what?! poor soo..whats his name? ill get my peoples to get him

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass babe. he's swine. he cheated on you within the first two weeks?? let's face it. if he'll cheat on you this early in the relationship then that means one of three things. a)he doesnt really like you. b)he forgot he had a gf or c)a firm believer in polygamy.
or think of it this way. 2 weeks to cheat? 52 weeks in a year. thats 26 times he'll cheat on you anually . that means 26 of these threads . nooooooooo.

p.s. i still believe that h.s. students shouldn't date. that would eliminate all your boy problems now wouldnt it.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-03-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

Re: diz boi i been datin cheated on meeh...

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
i swear, der are no decent boiz on diz earth... AISH!

shh..that face the facts person mite come...

neways, u shouldnt go on with him cuz u bein his gf n he cheated on u isnt the way...

Old Post 12-03-2002 08:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by tea
what?! poor soo..whats his name? ill get my peoples to get him

werddd

damnn...cheating gets no second chance no matter what..

what i think..

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

When a person cheats all it means is they don't have their priorities in the right place.

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
well, i have been dating diz one boi fuh a couple weeks N he went N cheated on meeh... T___T N dats not eben da worst part about it! he denied it wen i found out N asked him da first couple MILLION tymz... den he lied about it! thinkin dat i didn noe or sumthin stupid lyk dat... N now he's sayin dat he ish sorry N iono wut tuh do... every1 deserves a second chance rah...? but now i dun hab any trust in him or anything but i styll heylla feel fuh him...! gRrRr! wuts wif meeh N deze boiz? i swear, der are no decent boiz on diz earth... AISH! eben in all mai other relationships... or dating experiences... whichever u wanna kall it... -___-+ da boi either alwayz cheats on meeh or mayks a bet on meeh dat he kan get sum within a certain tym frame... har! but okei now im juss ramblin... sorrie its a lot tuh read but 2 any1 who did! i gib u a BYG BEAR HUG!

by the way you type you don't even sound like a high schooler. face the facts, there ARE "decent boiz on diz earth", but it is YOUR fault for not seeking them out better. if you want advice, forget about this one particular guy because i'd bet a good amount he's still a punk kid going through puberty. concentrate on school, and boost some grades instead of thinking about this.

Old Post 12-03-2002 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

Give him a chance. Sometimes, guys get a lil greedy. :D

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by Drunkenxtiger
Give him a chance. Sometimes, guys get a lil greedy. :D

if you think that way, you're not mature or worthy enough for a real relationship.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-03-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

if you think that way, you're not mature or worthy enough for a real relationship.

true :huh:

Old Post 12-03-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

story wid my cousin to, she had a boyfriend and one day her boyfriend had sex with some other girl, she was crying so much, on my sholder. She forgave him and they still went out, then my cousins ex-boyfriend came back and they got close again and they went out together just as friends. Well her bf found out and he got so pissed and dumped her, they got together again which i think was the stupidest move to do. but hey guys can be greedy and girls can change minds. Alot of guys can be sweet and rotten but there are plenty of guys out there they are probably right 4 u.... like me lol jk jk jk

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

a lot of you all are acting like girls are all so sweet and innocent. dont forget that a lot of girls do this too.

thanx huby40

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: diz boi i been datin cheated on meeh...

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
concentrate on school, and boost some grades instead of thinking about this.

nicely put

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-04-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
i swear, der are no decent boiz on diz earth...

Would you like to bet money on this?

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

mannnnnnnn..

soo...first of all, this whatchumacallit lil' kid do not deserve second chances, and if this stupid lil shit is stressin' u out.. its your own fault..seriously girl, i know you know better...c'mon now your smarter than that, if you want a relationship make it at least make sure you are able to handle it, but if i were you, i would seriously just concentrate on school and kickin' with just yo' friends then some dumbass who mis-leaded you and destroyed your trust for him within' just a couple of weeks..

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
i would seriously just concentrate on school and kickin' with just yo' friends then some dumbass who mis-leaded you and destroyed your trust for him within' just a couple of weeks..

yea true that exactly wut i was gonna say

you find that one specio person

Old Post 12-04-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

thx fuh da replies! N yia i noe... its kinda mai fault 2... fuh bein in a dumb relationship lyk diz but yia... N skool ish actualie goin goot diz year sho yia! (grades wise) N i apologize 4 typin da way i do.... its habit! N it was actuallie da first FOUR WEEKS... ah well saym shiz huh? LoL but anywayz... thx u guyz... =) i was surprised by da amount of replies...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-04-2002 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

omg.. i know how yu feel gurl.. i hate fukkin cheaters.. i don't even know why dey even try to get into a relationship.. i've been cheated on sho many tyms.. (boyz are gay!) and.. wen im in a relationship it takes me hella longer to trust the guy.. and i get paranoid sho fast >_< guys ruined me i teyll yu :T *siqh* well.. atleast yu found out pretty quik? if not.. dam.. gimmi this guys name.. i go kik his ass >=[

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
omg.. i know how yu feel gurl.. i hate fukkin cheaters.. i don't even know why dey even try to get into a relationship.. i've been cheated on sho many tyms.. (boyz are gay!) and.. wen im in a relationship it takes me hella longer to trust the guy.. and i get paranoid sho fast >_< guys ruined me i teyll yu :T *siqh* well.. atleast yu found out pretty quik? if not.. dam.. gimmi this guys name.. i go kik his ass >=[

Face the Facts not all the guys are gay..and said before people at our age should focus more on studing and not relationships yet
we still have plenty of time for that after school

i sound dum lol

Old Post 12-05-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

Face the Facts not all the guys are gay..and said before people at our age should focus more on studing and not relationships yet
we still have plenty of time for that after school

i sound dum lol

LOL gunna start jakin peepoz shizz huh.. well

face the ARSE yu suck.. puhaha

Old Post 12-05-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote