Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > I've been through so much...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
face the ass , i think you just need a good noogie. let me show you my drunken tiger.
HAHAHAHAHA i love your alter ego!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uh ok? I forgot this existed... I just wanted to vent off... jeeze... sorrie I got you so worked up?

btw, none of you know me enough to say that I haven't been through anything with boys... I don't see why what I said is so offensive to you all... I was just venting... and if you did know me in person, you'd understand me and know what I've been through with boys... and I tell you, I HAVE been through a lot with boys...

Old Post 11-20-2002 12:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

ummmmm not 2 be mean but yea u could hav gone through alot but so hav others. and ummmm wat did u want us 2 say?
kudos.....im confused...but i agree wit psytek, if there is a problem most likely in this case its somethin 2 do wit u

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Last edited by aznkid1008 on 11-20-2002 at 02:27 AM

Old Post 11-20-2002 02:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
btw, none of you know me enough to say that I haven't been through anything with boys... I don't see why what I said is so offensive to you all... I was just venting... and if you did know me in person, you'd understand me and know what I've been through with boys... and I tell you, I HAVE been through a lot with boys...

you actually have the nerve to continually try convincing us that you've been through a lot with boys? please, you haven't even been through puberty yet, for all we know.

jay, face the facts. seriously.
you haven't been through jack, drama queen... and we DON'T have to know you in real life to know that, got it? basically, that's because the way you talk about yourself in these forums clearly reflects the personality you have that people in real life have the misfortune of getting to know. you're a little girl who thinks she's a part of a real-life drama... that's all you are. Since i feel obligated to throw in a benefit of a doubt somewhere in this post, i'll immediately apologize if you counter-reply saying something along the lines of how you just got proposed to by a 23 year old man who's desperate enough to marry a ego-inflated girl like you, but if that's not the case, then quit your bitchin'.

there are people in the world right now that are facing serious trials and tribulations in relationships and love, and i'm certainly not the only one when i say that your sitting here making a mockery of those struggling people out there by categorizing your teenage past experiences with guys as some sort of hardship that compares with those of grown adults.

if you want to vent next time, try http://www.WeLoveToHearLittleDramaQueenGirlsWhine.com. ok?

Last edited by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 11-20-2002 at 03:51 AM

Old Post 11-20-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

:sleepy: oh geez... i know where this is going... haha geez... these two are always buttin heads... haha... it is pretty funny tho...

Old Post 11-20-2002 04:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass, theres no point in arguin with psytek. in my opinion you will never win. but instead how about i break wind while you face the ass and tell me what stirrin. d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-20-2002 05:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

you actually have the nerve to continually try convincing us that you've been through a lot with boys? please, you haven't even been through puberty yet, for all we know.

jay, face the facts. seriously.
you haven't been through jack, drama queen... and we DON'T have to know you in real life to know that, got it? basically, that's because the way you talk about yourself in these forums clearly reflects the personality you have that people in real life have the misfortune of getting to know. you're a little girl who thinks she's a part of a real-life drama... that's all you are. Since i feel obligated to throw in a benefit of a doubt somewhere in this post, i'll immediately apologize if you counter-reply saying something along the lines of how you just got proposed to by a 23 year old man who's desperate enough to marry a ego-inflated girl like you, but if that's not the case, then quit your bitchin'.

there are people in the world right now that are facing serious trials and tribulations in relationships and love, and i'm certainly not the only one when i say that your sitting here making a mockery of those struggling people out there by categorizing your teenage past experiences with guys as some sort of hardship that compares with those of grown adults.

if you want to vent next time, try http://www.WeLoveToHearLittleDramaQueenGirlsWhine.com. ok?

can I ask you what I said that was so offensive to you? I didn't post this up for entertainment, for pity, or any other reason... I just simply wanted to vent off and figure out why I am the way I am right now... is that wrong? I didn't think so... you make me sound like a conceited person and you act as if you know me enough to top my parents off... you don't know me so quit assuming things and thinking things that aren't even true about me... I don't base any of your personalities on just your posts... but whatever, what I say you won't believe because you seem to think that you're always right and I'm always wrong... whatever...

just one thing, get to know me in person before you actually assume things about me... and no matter how many times I tell you that I've been through a lot and enough with boys, you won't believe me so I won't even bother... if you even bother to get to know me, you'll see that I'm not all naive about situations like this...

and what makes you think that you are such the love doctor? what you say is logical and anyone can think of relationships and love in the way you do... mebbe not me but I just don't take things like this seriously anymore because I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT!

btw, mebbe you need to change your character too... you're so pessimistic and negative about everything... be happy, smile a little... see things in a brighter angle...

that's all I have to say... I'm taking what you say to heart and consideration because I want to cope... I really don't know why you're hating on all the things that I post in here...

again, what I posted was not for entertainment or anything... I was actually trying to reach out and get some help... so instead of critisizing me for the little things, at least help? thank you

oh, one last thing... you assume things way way too much... telling others to face the facts... mebbe you need to know your facts instead of assuming... get the drift?

-sang, I'll get to you

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:

-sang, I'll get to you

face the ass, uh .. no you wont.. *runnin away*

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-20-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:

can I ask you what I said that was so offensive to you? I didn't post this up for entertainment, for pity, or any other reason... I just simply wanted to vent off and figure out why I am the way I am right now... is that wrong? I didn't think so... you make me sound like a conceited person and you act as if you know me enough to top my parents off... you don't know me so quit assuming things and thinking things that aren't even true about me... I don't base any of your personalities on just your posts... but whatever, what I say you won't believe because you seem to think that you're always right and I'm always wrong... whatever...

just one thing, get to know me in person before you actually assume things about me... and no matter how many times I tell you that I've been through a lot and enough with boys, you won't believe me so I won't even bother... if you even bother to get to know me, you'll see that I'm not all naive about situations like this...

and what makes you think that you are such the love doctor? what you say is logical and anyone can think of relationships and love in the way you do... mebbe not me but I just don't take things like this seriously anymore because I'VE BEEN THROUGH A LOT!

btw, mebbe you need to change your character too... you're so pessimistic and negative about everything... be happy, smile a little... see things in a brighter angle...

that's all I have to say... I'm taking what you say to heart and consideration because I want to cope... I really don't know why you're hating on all the things that I post in here...

again, what I posted was not for entertainment or anything... I was actually trying to reach out and get some help... so instead of critisizing me for the little things, at least help? thank you

oh, one last thing... you assume things way way too much... telling others to face the facts... mebbe you need to know your facts instead of assuming... get the drift?

-sang, I'll get to you

i don't assume anything about you. your typical, and i'm very familiar with people like you, whether it be "online" or "offline". you are just about as naive in the issues of love as a little child, and the reason why i can say that with confidence is the fact that what you write in these forums (as i have said before numerous times) clearly reflect the person you are in real life. and NO, you weren't reaching out to get help from us, yet instead you were simply trying to get attention and comfort when you don't deserve it. be wise and know the difference between the two, you ingrate.

all i gotta say is this. if you really wanted to garner my respect and everyone elses', you could have taken the simplest route and explained your situation more thoroughly, therefore by doing so backing up your statement that you've been through a lot with boys. but of course, you didn't. instead, you chose to sit here arguing with me, trying to make yourself look good in front of everyone, ranting about how you went through "oh so much" with boys and not backing down from your own conceited opinion of yourself. you can never say a humble word about yourself, because you're always constantly pointing fingers at everything and everyone around you and blaming those things for your hardships, when it is most likely you all along that is the source of all your problems. and that is why in return i can never be humble, or "nice", with you.

again, why do you say your looking for help? you leave out anything of signifigant importance that could lead us to helping you in any way, and instead you leave in all the little egotistical statements about yourself which you have become infamous for, whether you realize it or not.

and two last things, jay. face the facts. i am not a love doctor, and i never said i was. i am not self-righteous like you think i am, because if i was, i wouldn't be wasting my time on someone like you. and also... i don't need to bother "getting to know you" to form my opinions about you. you've given me more than enough BS to work with already... get the drift?

Old Post 11-20-2002 09:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
again, why do you say your looking for help?

hmm yea i would agree with this part. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were trying to vent, julie, but i must add that the intention for your post to be a vent was voided once you started asking for help or asking for others to give you advice upon your situation.

btw: "mebbe" you're bi, who knows. That other side of your might be coming out

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 11-21-2002 at 01:24 AM

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: I've been through so much...

quote:
I've been through so much with boys that now... I'm just not attracted to anyone I see... I may think they're cute but I don't want to get to know them or anything... what's happened to me? Ever since this passed summer, I've had no interest whatsoever in any guy that approached me or any guy that I've talk to... it's wierd because I'm just not interested...any help?

please refer to the bold areas... was I not asking for help? was I not asking what's happened... perhaps you should read again before you start assuming...

all along you have been assuming things and there is not doubt about it... eh, who cares... must I waste any more time on a person like you? I obviously don't know you and apparently just don't care anymore... have fun, say what you have to say... it just doesn't matter to me anymore... thank you

criticism doesn't help shape the criticized, it only shapes the criticisizer

Last edited by Ladi Jay on 11-21-2002 at 06:38 PM

Old Post 11-21-2002 03:13 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass, and lemme bangoo in yo face!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-22-2002 09:33 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: I've been through so much...

quote:
criticism doesn't help shape the criticized, it only shapes the criticisizer

WOW THEN, lets forget all the things teachers do to edit our papers. Lets just ignore people when they tell you not to do something that is stupid, people who get critisized don't rethink their actions after criticism anyways. THE WHOLE POINT OF CRITICISM IS TO help someone improve or give them another viewpoint. That is "shaping" as you put it, regardless of whether one decides to take the criticism or not. And to generalize and say that all people who get criticized don't get shaped? WTF?

What were you thinking

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~SOLIDITY~*

Re: Re: Re: I've been through so much...

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

WOW THEN, lets forget all the things teachers do to edit our papers. Lets just ignore people when they tell you not to do something that is stupid, people who get critisized don't rethink their actions after criticism anyways. THE WHOLE POINT OF CRITICISM IS TO help someone improve or give them another viewpoint. That is "shaping" as you put it, regardless of whether one decides to take the criticism or not. And to generalize and say that all people who get criticized don't get shaped? WTF?

What were you thinking

Hmm, when I read jay's post, it looked like she meant that criticism doesn't help the person learn and get any better. That it only shows that the criticizer makes himself look bad for doing it. That instead of criticizing, helping and good feedback helps.

Well, that's how I read it anyways :huh:

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *~SOLIDITY~* Click here to Send *~SOLIDITY~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~SOLIDITY~* Add *~SOLIDITY~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

perhaps she means "constructive critism" with the emphisis on constructive... i mean whats the point of pointing out one's problems without giving feed back as to help the improve their situation... then theres really no point in critisizing then yah knoe? also there are ways to critisize without being offensive... its just some people... ya gotta be a lil more firm with... still if people make the same mistake even when you give them advice and critism, you can't do much now can you?

hMm... shes no longer with us... so i think this is pretty pointless now... im sure she atleast got something out of all of this debating... in all these threads, it almost seems like they enjoyed the constant arguing... haha... atleast what i think...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 11-23-2002 at 03:03 AM

Old Post 11-23-2002 02:56 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
That instead of criticizing, helping and good feedback helps.

Feedback is inheirently a form of criticism.

Most people have the preconception that criticism always has to be negative. Not true at all.

quote:
perhaps she means "constructive critism" with the emphisis on constructive

I interpreted the statement in its purist form, which was: "criticism doesn't help shape the criticized, it only shapes the criticisizer." It is better to think about a statement based on givens rather than presumptions.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 11-23-2002 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:11 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

I interpreted the statement in its purist form, which was: "criticism doesn't help shape the criticized, it only shapes the criticisizer." It is better to think about a statement based on givens rather than presumptions.

yeah but she gave a whole speech on her feeling of being "criticized" before she made that quote. so you have to include that into her statement.

i think your quote is a half truth

usually when we hear the word criticize .. we associate the word with finding faults only. and im gonna go out on a limb and assume that that is what julie was referring to. you can't always look at things at "it's purest form" either.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-23-2002 04:42 AM
merc

Remember this is not debate. This is love and dating.
And recall that lady Jay merely stopped by to ask for help....not to argue.
Let's consider her response to the illustrious pystek.

"can I ask you what I said that was so offensive to you? I didn't post this up for entertainment, for pity, or any other reason... I just simply wanted to vent off and figure out why I am the way I am right now... "

Instead of criticizing insignificant issues like how her statement concerning criticism might be vague or ambiguous, perhaps we should have given her the benefit of doubt and tried to help.

Truth is....once in awhile...instead of being so quick to argue, we need to try and understand.

A loyal poster asked for help, for understanding, but instead we searched for all the little inconsistancies and holes in her statements....

Too late for understanding now, she left the forums.

Think about it.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Last edited by merc on 11-23-2002 at 03:35 PM

Old Post 11-23-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i'd just like to point out.... the obvious
the whole point of posting at a FORUM is to get feedback...ya know.. get other people to REPLY to the topic you were talking about? i'm sure you're familier with it
so ladi jay... don't try to say that you weren't asking for people to say anything when you were "venting" your frustrations.
and
"be happy, smile a little... see things in a brighter angle" -_-

and not to attack psytek or anything (cuz lol i don't want to do that)... but in her mind what she's been through might be a lot.... who are you to say it isn't... i mean in a broader view it probably isn't a lot...most likely isn't a lot.... just isn't a lot...lol... but to HER it probably is a lot... so her only mistake is her.. lack of actual experience with guys.... cuz if she has been through what you think is "a lot with relationships" then she would probably think differently and might possibly agree with you

lol not that anyone pays attention to my posts anyway -_-
lastly.... sang you're cool

hmm and back on the love and dating topic then:
ladi jay, maybe you're just realizing that there's more to guys than just looks and flirting and petty dating rituals and what not.. maybe you need to now spend a little more time with a guy...i mean you might get lucky and get one of those good ones.... ya know the ones that can think lol j/p ..... yea maybe it just means you're maturing and realizing there's more to relationships than flirt date kiss and toss.

Last edited by MellowYellow on 11-23-2002 at 07:57 AM

Old Post 11-23-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

we need a little love and support and respect in this forum/community. not just only towards ladijay, but everyone in general.

Old Post 11-23-2002 03:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote