Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > I've been through so much...
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I've been through so much...

I've been through so much with boys that now... I'm just not attracted to anyone I see... I may think they're cute but I don't want to get to know them or anything... what's happened to me? Ever since this passed summer, I've had no interest whatsoever in any guy that approached me or any guy that I've talk to... it's wierd because I'm just not interested... any help?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-17-2002 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Maybe a past relationship has hurt you so much that you're scared to be in another?

Old Post 11-17-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinoyXako
Reppin' 845

maybe u are about to "come out of the closet" lol

but seriously, i think that with the experiences you had with other guys have narrowed that the number of guys that are perfect for you...i think that nothing is wrong with you

and u need to stop frontin',
u been to the dealership,
but u ain't cop nothin',
u been hustlin' a long time,
and you never got nothin;.

Old Post 11-17-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinoyXako Click here to Send pinoyXako a Private Message Find more posts by pinoyXako Add pinoyXako to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i think that's a good thing julie. It'll be easier to find better people that way in a way.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

youre still young..you have your whole life ahead of you, so dont worry about love just yet

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i don't see anything wrong with it.

maybe since ur past relationship.. u see guys clearer?

it could juss be that the rite person hasn't come yet.

Old Post 11-17-2002 04:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by tea
youre still young..you have your whole life ahead of you, so dont worry about love just yet
true that... you have plenty of life to live, don't be discouraged by what has happened this early in your life...

hahaha your just asking for it from psytek....

Old Post 11-17-2002 08:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

6 words: it doesn't matter at your age.

quote:
I've been through so much with boys that now...I'm just not attracted to anyone I see

thats a pretty big leap in logic

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 11-17-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Yuo're just not interested. It's not a bad thing. Maybe it's even a good thing. Since you're not attracted right now it'll keep you from getting hurt any more than you already have.
take a break. Be single for awhile.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 11-18-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

edit.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Last edited by merc on 11-21-2002 at 04:13 PM

Old Post 11-18-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea... i've been like that too lately since i realized school's more important. i have enough stuff to stress over. takes away from my load.

n.. let them come to you

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hmmm im just waitin for the "face the facts"

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

dun worry
u still hab lots ob time

Old Post 11-18-2002 11:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: I've been through so much...

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I've been through so much with boys that now... I'm just not attracted to anyone I see... I may think they're cute but I don't want to get to know them or anything... what's happened to me? Ever since this passed summer,
I've had no interest whatsoever in any guy that approached me or any guy that I've talk to... it's wierd because I'm just not interested... any help?

WHY is it that you sound so arrogant and cocky in everything you say on the topic of relationships? here you are saying "im not attracted to them, im just not interested, blah blah, im ego-inflated, i think im too good for guys, blah blah..."

ME ME ME, i swear that's what you love to talk about most on this forum.

face the facts, miss jay. the only failing element which connects you to each of your past relationships is YOU. meaning if you've had so much trouble with boys all this time, you need to at least consider for a second (aka deflating that big ego of yours which i personally don't understand why you have in the first place) that it just might have been you all this time that's been making the mistakes with guys. And somehow your telling us that YOUR not interested in any of the guys you meet now? even if you've been doing everything right all this time (i doubt it, i really do) and you just happened to have some bad luck with a few of your past boy-issues, how can you say your just not interested anymore in guys because of your past experiences? doesn't that mean your currently generalizing when you shouldn't be? it's like your trying to imply to us that your providing a great disservice to all men out there by removing yourself from the dating scene. ...lol.

how should i finish this post off? how about this:
quote:
I've been through so much with boys

you've been through nothing, so stop thinking you have. your still a little drama queen of a girl to really know what true relationship issues are, so DON'T put yourself up there with the people that face real, noteworthy problems related to love and dating. u've still got a long way to go, kid.

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

you've been through so much with boys???

oh PUHLEEZE honey! don't even MAKE me laugh my head off

i agree 110% with psytek.

if you're trying to gain sympathy or somthing..... "go sell your "pitiful" love stories to someone else"

and yea as psytek said... if YOU find YOURSELF not attracted or interested by guys.... maybe it's YOU.....

lmao... "i've been through so much with boy" AHH HHAHA....

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

haha... what did i tell you... you were askin for it... haha... geez...

Old Post 11-19-2002 02:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
haha... what did i tell you... you were askin for it... haha... geez...

well atleast u tried 2 warn her
gj

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

agreed w/ susan and psytek.

his most poignant statement:

quote:
ME ME ME, i swear that's what you love to talk about most on this forum.

is very true.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 11-19-2002 at 03:59 AM

Old Post 11-19-2002 03:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

quote:
Originally posted by tea

yup yup. ^^

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass , i think you just need a good noogie. let me show you my drunken tiger.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-19-2002 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote