Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > why is it that...
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
eddiee
werD?

DAMN yo ... thats one longggggggggggg posttttt

i agree with you dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

ok..i think david just made the whole forum shut the fuck up.. good job dave..nice cramming some sense into a confused young female.. :thumbup:

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahah david give the little girl some room to breath. Agree with you though.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-13-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

u made your point.. but u still dont get mine.. so wuteverz.. i dont really care.. so have a nice day.. cuz i have a life.. i dont wanna argue with longgg a*s postz about actually nuthing.. thingz that dont really mean anything to me. .. so.. have a nice day.. thatz all i gotta say.. and if u dont like wut i did.. i dunno wut u want me to do about it~~

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Last edited by sTiLLcarefOryOu on 10-14-2002 at 12:10 AM

Old Post 10-13-2002 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by sTiLLcarefOryOu
ok.. ur so smart, and i'm not.. u made your point.. but u still dont get mine.. so wuteverz.. i dont really care.. so have a nice day.. cuz i have a life.. i dont wanna argue with longgg a*s postz about actually nuthing.. thingz that dont really mean anything to me. .. so.. have a nice day.. thatz all i gotta say.. and if u dont like wut i did.. i dunno wut u want me to do about it~~

First an overview on this entire thread argument: You are full of so much shit. Haha, just thought i'd put that at the beginning as something to think about while reading this.

Whether i was smart or not was never the point. It's stupid to even get bitter about that. I was never trying to prove myself being smarter than you, and you know that. Why did you say it? It's stupid. I was trying to defend myself no matter how much you like to play the victim.

damn, i get your point better than you do. You don't need to try and extend your self-victimization. It just doesn't work at all. This is so stupid. your being so rather. Think about it, i have written all that about your view, how could i possibly not get it. Especially when i am quoting you left and right.

Wow, you have a life. Damn, that hurt. Girl, i probably have more of a life than you do. So it's bootless to play that card.

Again, you are full of so much shit hahah , ok, my post is about nothing. Even though it probably spanned more than 6 pages long. 6 pages about nothing. Yep, you are right. How the hell are you so dense? or so prideful? It's so obvious what i'm saying and you never get it. hahahah

You can stop kidding yourself, the whole thing is pretty much over. You know what i want you to do about it. It's in every single one of my posts. I doubt you read any of them. If you did, relate it to the preceding paragraph. Stop pretending to be stupid, that is if you are pretending.

BTW, you're so mature, i thought you were going to be the mature one and end it back when you last posted? haha. Don't waste your time trying to defend your replying agian. There really is no justification whatsoever possible. If you wanted to end it, you could have ended it. You didn't. There is no acceptable reason, so i guess we're still being "immature" here. Hahaha . Man, anyway thanks for this weekend adventure :thumbup: . It's so funny how you started something and can't seem to face up to it. Hahaha You are full of so much shit. The only thing that bothers me about this is that people seem to actual believe you are all innocent here, when you were the one who did everything and all i did was respond with amazingly huge posts (that must make me the antagonist) that's what people seem to think hah, oh well. Whoever reads the entire thread will know the truth. Anyway...

And lastly, i leave you with the words of the great TM11: "People who are wrong tend to like to cut off discussion." Such maturity on your part!

Later. , have a nice day.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-14-2002 at 03:11 AM

Old Post 10-14-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

haha, nah man. One word:

Scholars

Old Post 10-14-2002 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

im getting really sick and tired of people presuming to know somebody because of what they post by knit picking every single word.. and especially when they're fucken long. that shit is getting annoying and you all wonder why newbies dont post. maybe cuz they dont wanna be a victim of endless scrutiny by people who think they know better and assume to be a better person for telling each other that EVERYBODY ELSE IS WRONG. pleeeeease. lighten up people.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-14-2002 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Sang, what the hell??? (btw, i'm not korean so i don't call you hyung or anything. If you want i will though. I'm unsure if i should... )

I'm getting tired of people like you going around thinking the one who was writing the long posts was the one who was the attacking the other. If you read the thread, you'd realize it was the opposite. Lay off of people who write long posts. Gees, if it's directed towards them it's the same as if a person writes a short message except it's longer. Long posts don't always equal anger, especially in my case. I'm not going off on her, i'm writing long ideas. heh.

Also, i'm getting really tired of people thinking people who post long posts all of a sudden "think they know the other person." God, what a bad assumption. I HATE that, where did you come up with it? I'm talking about her posts, not about her in general. How did you possibly come up with such a conclusion? I am so insulted by that. Especially the part about how "we" (long posters) think we are better people. That is SO insulting. Would you like me to say you think you are a better person because you are older? You've acted like it several times, but i don't go and say anything about it, and i have more basis than you do. I know you don't though, but isn't it insulting i even suggested the idea? No one thought that, so lay off. I'm not a better person, i don't know her. Did i ever say anything leading to that implication? no i explicitly made it clear it wasn't that way in the first place (becuase i know people like you assume that for some dumb reason). You probably didn't read any of this thread judging from your post. It's misleading if you just look at post length alone. It's interesting how you contradict yourself. Saying how people who post long "think they know the other person" and then you think you know me by saying i think i'm a better person than everyone else. So aren't you sick of yourself then? Even moreso, i didn't think i knew anybody, so your not sick of me then are you? well in the other aspects you are, but in this one you should be as sick of yourself as you are of other people who fit that decision. This is so offending that you would say that, and even moreso that you don't practice what you preach. Please, don't go bringing over mentalities set up by your squable in the Cars Forum, if that in any way made you think i think i'm better than everyone because it shares the charactistics of it being an argument and long posts. I don't i don't i don't. Can't say that enough cause no one listens.

Yes, newbies don't post because of long posts and because they don't want to be the victim. If you read the thread you'd realize i was the victim here, not vice versa. It's so damn obvious. But you probably just saw my long posts and such and figured she was. here's the gist of this entire thread "she made up pretty much everything, and blamed me for everything i didn't do, which lead to her denying it through the next 10 posts. I posted trying to get her to stop playing victim when she attacked me first, but she just kept on antagonzing me, such bull shit." I was the one who was victimized sang. Read my first couple posts and then her post responding. It's ludicrous i'm even in a position to be saying i'm the victim when it's so bloody obvious if people just read the proof.

Lay off if you don't know what's going on. I'm tired of being wrongfully accused. Read it, and realize. And if you don't want to read this sang, then whatever...i guarantee i'm more tired of this than you are. (that's not with certainty, no i don't know you and i'm not saying i do i'm just saying that to emphasize how much i am annoyed with it like someone would in real life, damn...it's cause of shiite like this that i have to write these disclaimers in parenthesis after every sentence, so stupid. You guys are the ones that need to lighten up)

Lastly, it's really offensive that you come in here and try and give advice to us sang. It finally ended, and you come back and pull this (yes, i could have not responded, but i was offended yet again and want to). Entrenching the wrongs that we've been arguing this entire time. Saying i was attacking her (no you didn't use that word, i'm using that as a phrase used to denote her a victim) and that she was the victim. I am the fucking victim. for gods sake. Read it. It is SO obvious. Just look at the proof and realize, and be on your merry way.

Disclaimer again: I'm not better than anyone, i don't know you people in real life, but i never talk about anyone as a whole person, i talk about what they post, and i still don't kno wyou so don't accuse me of it.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-14-2002 at 08:46 AM

Old Post 10-14-2002 08:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

i have a great fucking idea..lets all give each other a bigass hug and go lay some damn eggs together..

Old Post 10-14-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

sorry psycho i didnt read that long ass post cuz like i said.. its too long.

like i said before. im sure she didnt mean to offend anyone .. i was not offended at all. so why does everybody have this need to remind her that she is wrong all the time for an opinion or an experience she shares. if the subject of these long posts have moved on from that of the topic then letsall just move on from the insults and what not. shall we.

like i said before i apologize for not reading your reply. but its too damn long. and btw i wasnt just talking about you.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-14-2002 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

can you say contradiction?
no names [but its not psycho man]
anyway...when you said "most girls are bitches" or something to that extent..omg~ kinda got to me..you keep saying that you dunno all the guys in the world..i'm pretty sure you dunno all the girls in the world either..and the ones you do know probably make up like..1 trillionth of the population of the females in this world. and yet..you say "most" of the girls are bitches..do you knoe most of the girls in this world? okai den..just wanted to let that out ^^

and my reponse to this thread..i totally agree with tm11

Old Post 10-15-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

there is a difference between proving a point to others (regardless if it's in a harsh, long, unyielding way as people are accustomed to seeing it when they view my argumentive posts)... and just creating an unnecessary scene that's full of superfluous bickering.

face the facts and be careful you don't cross the line and accidently mix up one of those for the other.

Old Post 10-15-2002 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

0________0

Old Post 10-15-2002 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts and be careful you don't cross the line and accidently mix up one of those for the other.

wow i expected for psytek 2 blow us all away wit like 10000 word post
yea im goin 2 get yelled at for somethin i write here but w.e
1. dont generalize cause hell thats wat will bite u in the ass. yea u may not mean 2 offend anyone but i did get offended when i read the first post.
2. when u make ur point u made it u dont over kill
3. this goes straight 2 both the "scholars" im not goin 2 read a REALLY BIG POST and i believe many agree wit me, just get to the point it makes it easier for everyone
ty

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 10-15-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

i noe! haha...

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

lolz~ same here! i was waiting to see the long ass post all about "facing the facts"

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-15-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
there is a difference between proving a point to others (regardless if it's in a harsh, long, unyielding way as people are accustomed to seeing it when they view my argumentive posts)... and just creating an unnecessary scene that's full of superfluous bickering.

yeah what he said.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-15-2002 08:49 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

mooooo!

Old Post 10-15-2002 10:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

i was actually quite passionate about this, and i don't think i was crossing the line at all.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:36 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
sorry psycho i didnt read that long ass post cuz like i said.. its too long.

like i said before. im sure she didnt mean to offend anyone .. i was not offended at all. so why does everybody have this need to remind her that she is wrong all the time for an opinion or an experience she shares. if the subject of these long posts have moved on from that of the topic then letsall just move on from the insults and what not. shall we.

like i said before i apologize for not reading your reply. but its too damn long. and btw i wasnt just talking about you.

I wish you did read the long posts, cause i can't help but feel that people who don't know whats going on aren't really qualified (yes, i know no one is "qualified" to be post, but you know what i mean) to answer back, especially when they are entrenching the wrong arguments even further.

nah, my long post in reply all ready answered this, but i concur with what you said. But the big thing i'm trying to get across is that I WASN'T REMINDING HER OF HER FAULT with the generalization at all. I want everyone to know that, i've been trying to, but people keep coming back thinking that's it. Look and you'll see i never talk about it. I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU THINK I AM, i'm not saying "oh your stupid your stupid. Your generalization is terrible, how could you think this way?" i'm not saying that, i never say anything about it at all if you read the thread. She keeps accusing me of it even when she knows it's not true. The thread validates everything i'm saying. I hope you read my reply to what you said, it'd help a lot.

well you may not be offended, and neither was i. But I was offended because she tried to offend me, simple as that. Not with the generalization, i could care less about that as i never talk about it barely. I was offended cause she said i was perfect and she can't be as perfect as i am and such and denied it after that even though it's still there. It was a comment directed towards me that she keeps trying to run away from, those long posts aren't about me rubbing in her generalization being wrong, it's about me denying and trying to get her to admit that she made up everything that she uses to make me look like the bad guy. It's really absurd.

WHOEVER DOESN'T WANT TO READ THE REST OF THIS POST...READ THIS: Especially you sang. (the paragraph above says it better maybe, so read that if you would like)

She made up everything that makes her look like the victim. I'm not the bad guy, she made an offensive remark to me and the gist of all my long posts is trying to get her to admit it but she doesn't, so she just cops out again playing victim, when i am the only victim there is. Simple as that. I never talk about her generalization ever, it never offended me, just appauled me as i stated. I'm never talking about it, here i'll say it again, i never talk about the generalizing pretty much. I don't, really. Read the thread and find out.

I'm not attacking her, she attacked me (and she did mean it, but probably wishes it didn't happen now) and she pretends (if it's pretend) to be ignorant and stupid, and confuses arguments and just says "have a nice day" acting like i attacked her when i was trying to prove my innocence. It's really dumb.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-15-2002 at 09:48 PM

Old Post 10-15-2002 09:40 PM