Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > why is it that...
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

my bad my bad

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
my bad my bad

okk~~
im very moody and crazy these dayz.. too much stress... *sighzz :sad:

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 10-12-2002 05:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha guys calm down.. ^^;;
everyone has their personal experiences and opinions.
so chill :thumbup:

Old Post 10-12-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by sTiLLcarefOryOu

and also PsychoSnowman.. im sorry i made a generalization.. im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u..
:satisfy:

i'm sorry you're so immature, and have to victimize yourself in order to feel some sort of strength.

quote:

sorry im not perfect like u

Thank you! That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

quote:

and sorry to offend u..

quote:
]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
i wasn't offended, i was just appauled at how mislead i thought the statement was. and baffled that you kept on defending it till now.

quote:

.. im sorry i made a generalization

no problem . Next time you can just apologize instead of victimizing yourself, and going on about how we got on you about it. We really did just tell you, i don't see quite how we got in your face about it. There seems to be an online gap here, when i typed my messages (which weren't in your face), i wasn't mad or offended like i've been saying...i told you, but you can't seem to connect the dots. That means, i'm not offended or mad. Stop victimizing yourself, no one is going down your throat, you made all that up when you read the post. As you stated: "you can't really tell online" or whatever you said about the sarcasm thing. I type a lot, sure, but that doesn't mean i'm mad...it usually doesn't. Most of my posts are long, look around if you thought long posts = aggravation, you were wrong. So stop disregarding what i say when i say i'm not offended. You still think i'm offended haha, i admit i was appauled, but i wasn't offended or mad. So, read this message, and realize it says exactly what it says and i really never was mad even though you keep denying it. Another thing, think before you type...in one of your recent posts you were like : "and i didnt think ppl were gonna take it like that"...haha and then look at your original post. There really isn't that many more choices to take it if you just read that.

quote:

u could have juss sed that and not get up all in my face and then i would have noticed my mistake and change the post into sumthing more specific

We did, stop exaggerating. Even if you think i was mean, haha, TM11's post was really nice. It's not like after that you were like: "ok, maybe all guys aren't like that" you said something to the effect of: "i agree with u on wut u sed.. even after wut i sed.. but to me.. itz seemz like it alwayz the girlz." It's not as if you admitted and apologized for it or anything. You're trying to victimize yourself and it doesn't work, especially with that last post. Though, now the original post is better. good job :thumbup: .

quote:

i dunno wut more u guyz want?????

To stop over-reacting. If you're wrong your wrong, if you aren't then who cares. If you are wrong who cares. It doesn't matter either way. But you act like we were wrong to get offended by it because we coudn't somehow read your intentions. It was impossible from your first post. Stop blaming us, and look at yourself. Not like i really cared in the first place. But, i'm bored and you singled me out so here's a reply for you. <sarcasm>OMG! he must have so much time on his hands! he wrote that long message! hahaha</sarcasm> not really.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-12-2002 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

i'm sorry you're so immature, and have to victimize yourself in order to feel some sort of strength.

[b]

Thank you! That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!

[b]

no problem . Next time you can just apologize instead of victimizing yourself, and going on about how we got on you about it. We really did just tell you, i don't see quite how we got in your face about it. There seems to be an online gap here, when i typed my messages (which weren't in your face), i wasn't mad or offended like i've been saying...i told you, but you can't seem to connect the dots. That means, i'm not offended or mad. Stop victimizing yourself, no one is going down your throat, you made all that up when you read the post. As you stated: "you can't really tell online" or whatever you said about the sarcasm thing. I type a lot, sure, but that doesn't mean i'm mad...it usually doesn't. Most of my posts are long, look around if you thought long posts = aggravation, you were wrong. So stop disregarding what i say when i say i'm not offended. You still think i'm offended haha, i admit i was appauled, but i wasn't offended or mad. So, read this message, and realize it says exactly what it says and i really never was mad even though you keep denying it. Another thing, think before you type...in one of your recent posts you were like : "and i didnt think ppl were gonna take it like that"...haha and then look at your original post. There really isn't that many more choices to take it if you just read that.

[b]

We did, stop exaggerating. Even if you think i was mean, haha, TM11's post was really nice. It's not like after that you were like: "ok, maybe all guys aren't like that" you said something to the effect of: "i agree with u on wut u sed.. even after wut i sed.. but to me.. itz seemz like it alwayz the girlz." It's not as if you admitted and apologized for it or anything. You're trying to victimize yourself and it doesn't work, especially with that last post. Though, now the original post is better. good job :thumbup: .

To stop over-reacting. If you're wrong your wrong, if you aren't then who cares. If you are wrong who cares. It doesn't matter either way. But you act like we were wrong to get offended by it because we coudn't somehow read your intentions. It was impossible from your first post. Stop blaming us, and look at yourself. Not like i really cared in the first place. But, i'm bored and you singled me out so here's a reply for you. <sarcasm>OMG! he must have so much time on his hands! he wrote that long message! hahaha</sarcasm> not really.

hmm.. i dunno how to quote all the thingz u wrote.. but herez my response anywayz to everything u sed..
u dun even kno me u and u sed im immature.. like i sed.. im not perfect.. and if u dont like me being perfect.. ask God why he made me this way.. and glad i sed sumthing nice to u.. and it seemed like otha ppl were like "ok.. wutever" when i apologized cuz i kno wut my mistake was and i fixed my first post.. but it alwayz seemz like u trying to make me keep feeling bad for the generalization i made.. so i apologized about that .. and if u werent so offended by it.. wouldnt u juss not care and not evevn repond to this whole post? jus wondering. i dont have time to write long.. so i'll juss end this one rah here..

It'z hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does....

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Old Post 10-12-2002 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sTiLLcarefOryOu Click here to Send sTiLLcarefOryOu a Private Message Visit sTiLLcarefOryOu's homepage! Find more posts by sTiLLcarefOryOu Add sTiLLcarefOryOu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

hmm.. i dunno how to quote all the thingz u wrote.. but herez my response anywayz to everything u sed..
u dun even kno me u and u sed im immature.. like i sed.. im not perfect.. and if u dont like me being perfect.. ask God why he made me this way.. and glad i sed sumthing nice to u.. and it seemed like otha ppl were like "ok.. wutever" when i apologized cuz i kno wut my mistake was and i fixed my first post.. but it alwayz seemz like u trying to make me keep feeling bad for the generalization i made.. so i apologized about that .. and if u werent so offended by it.. wouldnt u juss not care and not evevn repond to this whole post? jus wondering. i dont have time to write long.. so i'll juss end this one rah here..

The immature comment was an allusion to your talk of maturity, it was a joke...that you didn't get. Sure i'll specify sarcasm next time. Again, showing how you can't really know what the other person is saying exactly when you are reading what they wrote online. Just like how i wasn't offended about the generalization.

Man, take some responsibility sometime. God makes you think everything you do, i'm sure god does that. Does he control you right now? He made you you could say, but he didn't stuff your head with generalizations, thats you.

There's one thing wrong with your entire line of thought. I NEVER POSTED ABOUT THE GENERALIZATION IN PARTICULAR THE ENTIRE TIME, i only posted abouty our comment of maturity. Read them again. You made all this up, it's so ludicrous. And i WAS like "ok, wutever" I can't believe the amount of fabrication you are concocting up. This is so absurd. I said: "I wasn't offended, i was just appauled at how mislead i thought the statement was. and baffled that you kept on defending it till now." How is that not an "ok wutever"? That's all i said, i wasn't going to say anythign else, but then you come on, and are single me out, saying: "and also PsychoSnowman.. im sorry i made a generalization.. im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u.. " victimizing yourself, trying to antagonize me for this fabricated offense. Take some responsibility, this is so lame. That was NOT an apology, that was an insult. I accepted your previous apology and was like ok wutever, but you had to go and be caustic. The thing is, you don't take responsibility for it. Why not? hah.

My posts are in no way in your face, your postings to me are. Read them again. This is absurd, no where do i really have a mean tone in it. I enquire questions and say my point of view, but there isn't anything mean in them before the last (if you say that is mean), which was in response to YOUR "mean" post. Do you interpret me disgreeing and posting my opinion mean? If so, then it would be mean, but if not SHOW ME where i am trying to make you feel bad haha.

And your point about if i wasn't offended why post? Simple, i felt like voicing my opinion. Just because i'm not offended doesn't mean i can't write a lot. That really IS what you are saying. I have a free weekend for once, and i usually don't. This is sweet, i don't have that much homework for once, and i feel like posting. I really don't need a rationale beyond that for it. I don't see why i wouldn't. ANd, Look around the entire debate forum! All my posts are long. In your words "you're soooo off." I'm not offended by the generalization, but i am offended in your antagonizing of me, and that little comment on the bottom of your post.

I can't help but laugh at that last part. Wouldn't i just not care and not respond. Sure that's a possiblity, but i care when someone tries to be all caustic and antagonizes me by playing victim when it was their fault in the first place. Simple as that.

oh yeah, and i was being sarcastic as you might know when i was saying thank you for calling me perfect. you weren't saying something nice, and i did not appreciate that especially when you were "soooo off." You took the first shot. I wouldn't be posting now if you didn't say that ONE sentence. Really.

You keep saying i'm making your feel bad for it, when you're the one doing it to me. I really don't appreciate you putting all those implications on my posts that don't say anything mean to you at all or make you feel bad. Show me where, and then i'll grant you some validity, but you have nothing. It is kind of irritating.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-12-2002 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 10-12-2002 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

The immature comment was an allusion to your talk of maturity, it was a joke...that you didn't get. Sure i'll specify sarcasm next time. Again, showing how you can't really know what the other person is saying exactly when you are reading what they wrote online. Just like how i wasn't offended about the generalization.

Man, take some responsibility sometime. God makes you think everything you do, i'm sure god does that. Does he control you right now? He made you you could say, but he didn't stuff your head with generalizations, thats you.

There's one thing wrong with your entire line of thought. I NEVER POSTED ABOUT THE GENERALIZATION IN PARTICULAR THE ENTIRE TIME, i only posted abouty our comment of maturity. Read them again. You made all this up, it's so ludicrous. And i WAS like "ok, wutever" I can't believe the amount of fabrication you are concocting up. This is so absurd. I said: "I wasn't offended, i was just appauled at how mislead i thought the statement was. and baffled that you kept on defending it till now." How is that not an "ok wutever"? That's all i said, i wasn't going to say anythign else, but then you come on, and are single me out, saying: "and also PsychoSnowman.. im sorry i made a generalization.. im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u.. " victimizing yourself, trying to antagonize me for this fabricated offense. Take some responsibility, this is so lame. That was NOT an apology, that was an insult. I accepted your previous apology and was like ok wutever, but you had to go and be caustic. The thing is, you don't take responsibility for it. Why not? hah.

My posts are in no way in your face, your postings to me are. Read them again. This is absurd, no where do i really have a mean tone in it. I enquire questions and say my point of view, but there isn't anything mean in them before the last (if you say that is mean), which was in response to YOUR "mean" post. Do you interpret me disgreeing and posting my opinion mean? If so, then it would be mean, but if not SHOW ME where i am trying to make you feel bad haha.

And your point about if i wasn't offended why post? Simple, i felt like voicing my opinion. Just because i'm not offended doesn't mean i can't write a lot. That really IS what you are saying. I have a free weekend for once, and i usually don't. This is sweet, i don't have that much homework for once, and i feel like posting. I really don't need a rationale beyond that for it. I don't see why i wouldn't. ANd, Look around the entire debate forum! All my posts are long. In your words "you're soooo off." I'm not offended by the generalization, but i am offended in your antagonizing of me, and that little comment on the bottom of your post.

I can't help but laugh at that last part. Wouldn't i just not care and not respond. Sure that's a possiblity, but i care when someone tries to be all caustic and antagonizes me by playing victim when it was their fault in the first place. Simple as that.

oh yeah, and i was being sarcastic as you might know when i was saying thank you for calling me perfect. you weren't saying something nice, and i did not appreciate that especially when you were "soooo off." You took the first shot. I wouldn't be posting now if you didn't say that ONE sentence. Really.

You keep saying i'm making your feel bad for it, when you're the one doing it to me. I really don't appreciate you putting all those implications on my posts that don't say anything mean to you at all or make you feel bad. Show me where, and then i'll grant you some validity, but you have nothing. It is kind of irritating.

first, I'm not saying God is putting all those generalization in my head.. of course itz juss me.. im juss saying i think however i like to.. and yea.. i may make generlizationz and think other mean thingz... and wut im trying to say about that is im human.. i do a lot of thingz.. either bad or good.. and think different wayz either good or bad.... and after wut u sed that i was generalizing and stuff.. i guess it wasnt nice.. i never sed it was.. thatz why i did apologize and even changed my post cuz i kno i did the mistake..

and yea.. if u werent offended then ok.. so u made your opinionz.. and i gotta respect otha pplez opinionz too cuz i kno every human think differently.. thatz why i apologized and changed the post agenz~ and i kno i was singling u out.. cuz you're the only one thatz actually in the convo wit me.. cuz everyone else.. they dont care.. [well since they're not saying anything.. im taking they dont care.. evevn if they do they dont wanna bother wit it] cuz after i apologized and wuteverz.. they stopped posting after that except you.. and other ppl after my first post.. i juss disagreed with me.. and they juss sed "thatz a bad generalization and itz prob from your own experience" and stuff.. but it seemed like u were the only one even before the apology that was still making your statementz.. and even after it~~

and if u were being sacrcastic so then ok... cuz i was being sarcastic when i sed that .. the [sorry im not perfect like u] thing.. well i guess it didnt sound sarcastic...? cuz yea.. never kno online rah?

and which sentence?? sorryzz.. im not sure which one you're talking aboutzz.. [and this was not being sarcastic.. im serious.. i forget wut i write.. so im juss askin which ONE sentence u didnt like]

Last edited by sTiLLcarefOryOu on 10-13-2002 at 02:01 AM

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:53 AM
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha guys calm down. come on psychosnowman, you don't have to go quoting everything she says. ^^;

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

haha, nah man i'm not mad seon ho. I was posting for clarification as to what i am talking about it's organization! haha . Afterall, i am arguing about what she said, i might as well quote the specifics it so it's completely clear.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:10 AM
Nojeel

one word

kids

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

u noe wut psychosnowman... i look up to u! haha... i can never type that much..

Old Post 10-13-2002 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

God, all you do is repeat yourself. I'm answering the same thing again pretty much. I'll capitalize stuff to get the message across with emphasis. Please answer this time. If you don't want to, oh well.

quote:

first, I'm not saying God is putting all those generalization in my head.. of course itz juss me.. im juss saying i think however i like to.. and yea.. i may make generlizationz and think other mean thingz... and wut im trying to say about that is im human.. i do a lot of thingz.. either bad or good.. and think different wayz either good or bad.... and after wut u sed that i was generalizing and stuff.. i guess it wasnt nice.. i never sed it was.. thatz why i did apologize and even changed my post cuz i kno i did the mistake..

haha, fine. It's not liek thats what you explicitly said the first time. "and if u dont like me being perfect.. ask God why he made me this way." You just throw all your responsibility to god. It's such a cop out. And now you revoke it and say that you meant he made you human, therefore you aren't perfect. Your intention might have been to get that across, but it really doesn't come off that way. No i'm not the supreme judge that decides how things come off and what interpretation works, but i'm sure a lot of people would agree with this. And still, that's blaming humanity, not yourself.

Once again, i will repeat this, ALL I SAID ABOUT THE GENERALIZATION WAS ONE ADJECTIVE. I'll quote myself, the only time i ever say anything about it. Where do you come up with this stuff. YOU HAVE NO BASIS FOR YOUR ARGUMENT WHAT SO EVER. You keep talking about me saying stuff about your generalization, but look, here is what i said...the ONLY thing i ever said about it:

" i really don't like this biased thread haha, no offense intended at all. Just saying. Crazy generalizations, that are defended, and such."

Now, what did i say about that which is so bad. I voiced my opinion...i don't like it, i said i didn't like it, and suddenly i'm "in the convo wit you"? I just said that one thing. And look at my next post, it is SO nice, there isnt' anything bad in it. I even called your opinion interesting, and asked if you could elaborate on it becuase i thought it was intriguing. Where could you possibly be coming from? I don't understand at all. You are accusing me of everything i didn't do. When you were the one who in fact started it. As i've shown below. But i'll type it again because you just keep restating yourself over and over again, as if you don't read anything i write.

quote:

and yea.. if u werent offended then ok.. so u made your opinionz.. and i gotta respect otha pplez opinionz too cuz i kno every human think differently.. thatz why i apologized and changed the post agenz~ and i kno i was singling u out.. cuz you're the only one thatz actually in the convo wit me.. cuz everyone else.. they dont care.. [well since they're not saying anything.. im taking they dont care.. evevn if they do they dont wanna bother wit it] cuz after i apologized and wuteverz.. they stopped posting after that except you.. and other ppl after my first post.. i juss disagreed with me.. and they juss sed "thatz a bad generalization and itz prob from your own experience" and stuff.. but it seemed like u were the only one even before the apology that was still making your statementz.. and even after it~~

Wow, thank you thank you thank you. You finally accepted the fact that i wasn't offended.

Again, how am i possibly "in the convo wit [you]" I posted two posts that really weren't attacking at all. I didn't say anything about the generalization pretty much except that one sentece, and you come and accuse me of everything. Well, everyone didn't seem to care because,,.....well, i have an idea, maybe cause they weren't being singled out and being accused of something they never did...oh shit, that happened to me. Maybe that's why i'm not cool with it. Oh wait, i am...but you keep saying i'm not! And your only support is one word! yes, one word! It's the word "seem". Here, i'll show you:

"but it SEEMED like u were the only one even before the apology that was still making your statementz.. and even after it~~" -you

I capitalized the word for you, i know you didn't capitalize it . Anyway, there is the very basis of your entire accusation. It "seemed" that way, and when i say it's not, you still go on about how it "seems" some way or another despite my saying it's not. Furthermore, there isn't any basis for your argument. SHOW ME WHERE I SAY SOMETHING THAT RELATES TO THIS. The only sentence i pasted is the only one i can find. Furthermore, how did it seem like i cared about it so much, when i only posted TWO times, ABOUT MATURITY NOT YOUR GENERALIZATION. answer this point please, i've been saying it constantly, and i don't see the connection AT ALL. If i'm not even talking about it, how do i even come into play here.

The only time i became "in the convo wit [you]" was when you posted that sarcastic remark you are trying to somehow cop out of now. Heeey, that's next on the list of quotes!

quote:

and if u were being sacrcastic so then ok... cuz i was being sarcastic when i sed that .. the [sorry im not perfect like u] thing.. well i guess it didnt sound sarcastic...? cuz yea.. never kno online rah?

the thing is, when i said i was JOKING that works. When you say you're being SARCASTIC, it doesn't. When i said i was being facetious about teh remark when i called you immature, that would mean that i'm saying you either are mature, didn't have a definitive answer (which was the case), and/or didn't mean anything by it at all (case as well). You're putting words in my mouth, i didn't say i was being sarcastic. I said i was joking! there is a big difference. God, "sarcasm is teh characterization of an expression said in a sardonic tone that denotes bitterness and a power or will to cut and sting." There you go. That's from webster.com more or less. NOW, joking is DIFFERENT. Joking means being intended to be taken light-footed, humorously, or in jest. Do you see the difference? They aren't by any means synonymous. But you are treating them as such. So, when you say you are being sarcastic you are agreeign with the way the sentence came off on me. I knew you were sarcastic, and sarcasm is the ideal delivery method of such an insult. By saying you were sarcastic means that i either that you were being sardonic towards some ludicrous interpretation you had of me that i thought i was all perfect. You know you meant it badly, why are you trying to cop out? If you didn't mean it badly, why did you say it. There really isn't ANY other way it can be taken. Sarcastically is the way you meant it, clearly. And that is insulting.

I was never in teh conversation with you, if i was it was polite. SHOW ME ONE PLACE AGAIN where it sounded as if i cared a lot about THAT WHICH I DIDN'T talk about....oh i'm talking about the generalization if you couldn't figure out. it's the thing you keep telling me i'm talking about but i'm not. You know, the one wehre i keep showing you more quotes from my posts, and you just restate youself saying how much it seemed to be like that. The one where you fabricated all of this, antagonizing me. You know the one! I'm not mad right now, though it wouldn't matter if i was hehe, i'm just capitalizing so if you don't read my whole post, like it seems like, you can read the capitals and get a gist of it maybe.

All right, why did i "seem to care" about the generalization afterwards and before? well, the truth is i never did, i still don't. But you keep saying i do. Why did i reply after your apology? Well, i was like "ok wutever", but that last line was not appreciated. And then after my next post you act like your teh victim and accuse me of all this stuff i didn't do. Answer this please. Look back, i was REALLY NICE, and didn't seem to care that much. And you didn't give me the chance to be like "ok wutever", cause you tried to provoke me with that. I'm not mad about that comment, never was. I AM though irritated that you keep on trying to cop out of everything, and act like your the victim, and i'm the bad guy, and accuse me of EVERYTHING I DIDN'T DO. Here, i'll recap again....

2 NICE posts by me, = your sardonic reply = me telling you i didn't appreciate it and telling you to stop victimizing yourself cause you aren't in a position to = you fabricating more things, not elaborating but restating the same thing for like 5 posts in a row telling me you were being sarcastic when i knew you were all along = me and this long reply hoping you'll finally stop copping out.

There in math form. Hope everyone enjoyed this haah, it took some work

quote:

and which sentence?? sorryzz.. im not sure which one you're talking aboutzz.. [and this was not being sarcastic.. im serious.. i forget wut i write.. so im juss askin which ONE sentence u didnt like]

The one preceding this. enjoy.

-edit- PLEASE SHOW ME HOW YOU HAVE ANY BASIS FOR YOUR VICTIMIZATION AT ALL. I don't see it ANYWHERE. Restating for emphasis.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 10-13-2002 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:02 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
one word

kids

haha, nah man. One word:

Scholars

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:04 AM
sTiLLcarefOryOu
i LuV yOo~~ x]

the reason im repeating myself is cuz thatz all i gotta say.. and seemz like you're not getting it.....

and ok.. letz not argue about the whole perfect and God thing.. cuz wut im trying to say is.. God didnt make me perfect cuz noone is.. therefore.. i make mistakez... i may say mean thingz.. ok? thatz my point for that.. so letz not argue about that..

and the whole thing that im singling u out is cuz it is only u that keepz responding.. so im juss responding to u back too.. cuz everyone else.. they all stopped.. so it juss happened to be jus me and u.. so im taking these postz juss between "me and you" noone else... im not "accussing" you.. im juss trying to have this between 'me and you' since it is... so im juss saying 'you'.. im not sure how to explain this...... mah badz~~

and u sed "when i only posted TWO times, ABOUT MATURITY NOT YOUR GENERALIZATION. "

if itz not about the generalization i made.. which i apologized for.. and if itz cuz of my immaturity.. then i dont think we should have had this longgg postz and stuff.... cuz if im immature then i am.. i dont kno why you're getting all into this cuz of that.. cuz u dont even kno me personally .. and since this is online.. then u may think that i am immature but then u shouldnt really care.. cuz thatz juss me.. and my friendz in person kno if i am really immature or not.... and online is juss online.. so i wouldnt care.. cuz all this time i thought it was cuz of the generalization i made and the fact i was singling u out~

and also... now i do feel immature cuz im arguing about this stupid thing that really has no point.. so u can say wutever.. your other opinionz.. wut else u think.. cuz after u say wutever u want.. im gonna end it there and try to be the mature one..

Last edited by sTiLLcarefOryOu on 10-13-2002 at 04:21 AM

Old Post 10-13-2002 04:19 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
haha guys calm down. come on psychosnowman, you don't have to go quoting everything she says. ^^;

why not ddongman? trying to put a lid on argumentitive posts?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 10-13-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
cuz i kno most girlz are b****ez too.. and itz the guyz that suffer..

eh? most girls are bitches??? (T_T) thats not right..haha

well i dont wanna add in fuel to the fire so dont mind me! just wanted to clear that up for myself!! haha

i think moral of the story is, we are all people, we all have feelings, and some hurt more than others in break ups. it all depends on how much they put their heart in it. thats life!

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

WEeEeEeEeEeEeEEe~~ this post should be over by now~~ she apologized already no more of these stuff. she knows wat she did wrong. stop rubbing it in her face. -__-;

*i know how you feel stillcareforyou, they did the same to me -__-*

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
WEeEeEeEeEeEeEEe~~ this post should be over by now~~ she apologized already no more of these stuff. she knows wat she did wrong. stop rubbing it in her face. -__-;

*i know how you feel stillcareforyou, they did the same to me -__-*

she really doesn't know what she did wrong, she apologized for the generalization and i didn't care after she apologized. But, we aren't even talking about that cause i didn't care. We're talking about her fabricating an entire basis for her self-victimization and antagonizing me for NO REASON. She made all this up! And no one will just read the thread and realize it's all false! It's soo absurd. Before it was ludicrous, now it's just absurd.

Look at my posts until her little sarcastic remark about "oh i'm sorry i'm not perfect like you, sorry to offend you, sorry i made a bad generalization, i'm not perfect like you, ask god why he made me this way." I was SO NICE, and then she has to go and be all sarcastic and stinging in the post, and then i reply and says "well everyone else is just like, i don't care, but you just keep replying" when in truth that never happeend. I posted two times that were very nice, asked her to elaborate on her perspective of men being immature cause i "f[ound] it intriguing" that's a quote. And then the next post is her acting like she does in that quote. She made all this up,i don't know how many times i can say it. I was nice, she was mean, then i replied, and now i'm the bad guy cause i continue to reply when she won't admit she was the one who instigated the whole thing adn that she made up the whole thing. It's really not fair. I'm on the wrong side of this, just cause i have long defending posts, doesn't mean i'm the antagonist here. She is.

I'm not rubbing it in her face, i'm trying her to stop talking about the generalization cause she knows that i never cared about that probably. Why she keeps saying it? well, i have no idea.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 05:47 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh thank you mature one. It truly is immature to defend yourself when you have been wrongfully accused. And work things out online. Let's all reciprocate this in real life. When we argue, let's all just stop talking and be like "hold up, i wanna be mature. Let's just not argue" hahaha . God, this is full of so much bs i can't believe it. I'm giong to outline this in bold so people get the point, cuase if i was them i probably wouldn't read this long thing unless i was stillcareforyou cause she's the one involved in it.

fallacy #1: You don't answer me, even when i capitalize everything. You made all this up, show me how you didn't.
well, there was another repeat post from you. That's not all you have to say, cause i continually bring up new things that you just never answer. If you answered anythign in my post it would be a new post, but you didn't. Only the part about the generalization...FINALLY! haha thank you, but you answered it all wrong , not that there's a right way to answer it...but that you just don't understand hahah when you were the one who began this whole thing to begin with.

fallacy #2: You fabricated your entire defense

you haven't shown me how you hvae any basis for accusing me, so there probably isn't any. So you just accuse me of all this becuase of your fabrications. It's absurd, and you keep on playing the victim when you are the one that was the instigator.

fallacy #3: Your self-victimization doesn't work because you don't have any basis and won't admit it. Read what i have to say actually i) You have no idea what maturity post i'm talking about, maybe you didn't ever read them

Ok, on the maturity thing....DID YOU EVEN READ MY POSTS?!?! that's all i can come up with. Well, YOU DID MAKE UP EVERYTHIGN ELSE, SO WHY NOT THIS hahahah . Reread my posts, god, just read them. Look what i'm talking about. NOT about YOUR MATURITY, but your comment ABOUT GUYS IN GENERAL not being mature. I wasn't talking about you, and you knew it. I was intrigued by it and asked you to kindly elaborate on it. I was SO NICE to you, and you go 180 on me and start something, then try and be the victim. You are doing a good job somehow. I don't care if you're "mature" or not. You're completely off base. I posted about something unrelated almost to what you were constantly accusing me of. And if we can agree i never cared about the generalization cause i only said ONE SENTENCE about it, and that these didn't have anything to do with what you are trying to talk about now, can we just conclude that you have no basis for your argument and you are wrongfully accusing me? Hmm, i think so. But you probably won't answer it, just repeat stuff that has nothign to do with this. I'M NOT GOING OFF ON YOU LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE PROBABLY THINK, I'M DEFENDING MYSELF WHEN YOU ARE MAKING UP ALL YOUR DEFENSE AND ANTAGONZING ME FOR NO REASON.

Fallacy 4:You singled me out before i said anything about what you are talking about, and afterwards you aren't singling me out we are just posting back and forth, but before this you did which you don't seem to get (you probably do)

Look at my posts then yours. Right now you aren't singling me out, this is absurd. We are posting back and forth, of course we'll be "singled out" this is a bootless argument. Doesn't do anything to help you. You know what i'mn talking about, stop playing dumb. If you aren't, then sorry but you really should just read what i said, i've answered this 3 times all ready pretty much. Look, you singled me out when you said that sarcastic comment about me being perfect. That's how you single me out. I wasn't "keepz responding" before you did that. Wow! why are you using future impending actions that haven't happened yet to justify something you know you meant as stinging but won't admit it now. This is such a cop out. The future didn't happen when you singled me out, FOR NO REASON I MIGHT ADD. cause i was really nice. this is so lame hahaha, you singled me out, why do you try and use me to justify it? there is no justification whatsoever. You said that on your own free will, and then you try and victimize yourself.

I'll post my posts again and yours so you don't have to go back to the first page of this and see what happened, trying to give everyone a better picture. I didn't do anything, god.

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:06 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

My first post:

because guys don't cry they are all of a sudden immature hah. Or whatever reason you implicated. I think guys are more mature than girls earlier on in general. Dealing with things without crying everytime is kind of mature i think, i don't see how crying is a sign of maturity, or emotion for that matter. Waht is your connection, id ont' see it. Sorry, i know you didn't say crying, i'm just singling that out. So...The average girl spills out her emotions, so she must be "mature", that and cause they mature physically earlier. Man, thats proof! (sarcasm). This is far too subjective to be able to determine "maturity" of people. I strongly beileve that girls maintain "cliques" far longer than guys do in general. Hence, caring more about who you date more as well. Girls act that way more often i think (all versus each other). It's even stereotyped in movies that way. I'm unsure as to what your standards are...that maturity is not caring what others think, and showing more emotion after a breakup? what are you saying? Girls and guys both think about what others think and enforce stupid rules like that korean vs. american dating thing. I think girls do it more, but you think the opposite. It's not as if we are without validity...but, yes there is my view.

btw, i really don't like this biased thread haha, no offense intended at all. Just saying. Crazy generalizations, that are defended, and such.

Notice, the only thing i say about the generalization is on the bottom. It's not even bad, just expressing my opinion. And i didn't care about it.

Next me replying to her post clarifying what she meant:

i figured i'd be off somewhere, your other post was so ambiguous, i was throwing out possiblities as to what it could mean. As i stated several times.

anyway, because someone breaks up with another and don't feel anything...that is immature? haha, fine. I don't see the connection at ALL. Furthermore, you have no basis in your opinion. Just because guys generally don't show their remorse in public doesn't mean they don't care. Guys care more often than not. Sure, you can say "i didn't say all guys," but then i ask why did you not include girls in your first post? I believe girls do it way more often than guys do. A guy hurt a girl without feeling, thats not immature, that's just cold. I really don't see any connection heh. But we can have differing opinions...i'd like to hear an elaboration on thta though. It is an interesting perspective.

These are the infamous "maturity" threads. Not about hers, but about guys in general cause i was interested in it, as i bolded in the last quote. Next is her post that comes out of nowhere.

KeN VeRsUs RyU is right.. itz juss an observation.. and itz a generalization i made.. but i didnt mean every singel guy out there.. cuz i kno most girlz are b****ez too.. and itz the guyz that suffer.. i have a lot of guy friendz too and i kno sum of them are hurt too.. but since I'M a girl.. i kno a girlz heart better than a guy.. so i juss made a statement.. which seemed like a generalization.. which i did.. i admit it.. and yea.. maybe there was a better way to post this topic.... im sorry i didnt go around saying "my bf broke up wit me and hurt me" ..... and im happy that u guyz kno now..
and also PsychoSnowman.. im sorry i made a generalization.. im sorry im not perfect like u.. and sorry to offend u..

Look at this post. Where did it come from? I wasn't mean at all, i was pretty nice actually. This is where she singled me out for no reason. Does everyone see it? She proceeds to MAKE UP EVERYTHING, HER ENTIRE DEFENSE. Her next post after that is some profane thing about "what do you guys F***ing want from me?!?!" when...ummmm....NO ONE POSTED IN BETWEEN THEN hahah, how was everyone like "ok wutever" if she didn't give them time to, well afterwards i guess, but thats a lot of implying. Oh and i was like that too! My post after that starts out with "No problem" responding to her generalization.

There we go. See, there is no basis whatsoever haha hahaha maan i can't believe i went to such lengths to prove it. But i got a free weekend hehe so why not? ANyway, that really just proves it all. I don't need to say anything else so i won't probably. Later everyone. Hope you enjoyed the show! (show not as in poking fun at you, as in me arguing crazily haha, so this doesn't need to tangent off into another false victimization, i'm starting to think you don't know what that means, LOOK IT UP, dictionary.com, here i'll just define it for you...victimization - the act of creating a victim or defendant out of something or someone. See? Now, please stop).

Thanks everyone. Later!

-Cromwell

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:15 PM