Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > virgin? non-virgin?
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Oh my so much flaming, but Seung ju is right, they all need to get smacked upside the head, and like he said your body isn't ready for such things yet.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

(x.X) O-(^_^Q)
*SMAk

whoohooima spammer!

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by LiL_HyeSung
HmMz..
me and mah fwen were discussing abt sex...you know things like...
wen is the rite age...n why would you hab sex..
she's 13 as well.. she's even been pregnant and have had an abortion...

your friend is an idiot. Congratulations, you are going to be in league with the AUSTRALIAN SLUT TEAM. Your friend is probably a member for life.

listen to seung ju, he's your oppa right? Sheit, how can you, at your age, possibly rationalize that you are ready. You're just bullshitting yourself.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

are you serious? 13?
what makes you want to rush it so much? and let me tell you, i dont even think you know what real love is. so i dont think you should be losing your virginity to some kid that tells you he loves you. Next, what would losing it prove? that your cool? hell no..
imo, i think you should go think about it some more. you do realize the consequences if something goes wrong, right? someone older fill me in..how old does a females body have to be in order for you to handle pregnancy? im not saying you'll get pregnant but they'res a shitload of stuff that can happen. why dont you wait till your older?

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
Oh my so much flaming,

i dont think its flaming, more like a heavy dose of reality to a clueless girl.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

dAyAmN 13? shoot.. wen i was 13. i didnt even have a good fashion sense.. but.. iss ur choice.. jess remember theres no turning back.. and u might even regret it.. but iss ur choice...

dood.. im gonna wait till im married... but i dont think i'll ever get married.. so i'll be virgin for life

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

chillax guys!! no flaming!! doode... if your gonna critisize people on their thoughts you should do it in a nice way... don't go around callin them a complete idiot... its not nice... but even tho it is true that she is rushin things... don't go bomb on her...

Old Post 08-27-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

sometimes you gotta be extremely blunt to make people listen. this is one of those times. this is some serious shit. if you're just gonne be wishy washy with your opinions it wont impact the way it should.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-27-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

word to Seung Ju.

I would be ashamed if I had a daughter like that. If she got pregnant i would kick her out, i don't want some slut to be my daughter.

Again, how can they rationalize, at their young age, that they are ready for sex. If they think they are, they are just dropping a load of shit on themselves.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-27-2002 04:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

hey manz...
no need to make me feel bad abt my decision..
i mean..
its good that you've given me your opinion..
but calling me a slut or an idiot really hurt my feelings...
even though i'm a gurl whose too young 4 sex..
i'm still a gurl with feelings

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

well im glad you realize you're too young

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:37 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
you're not even old enough to even grasp the concept of love from lack of experience in life. .

i agree with EVERYTHING except that... from what i've learned/heard

love is felt just as strongly as when you're young as when you're old... it's probably even MORE intense when you're between 12 and 18 because you're brain is getting rewired to be an adult... everything is so much more intense during that time... which is why there's so much drama... lol probably...

and guess what... being "in love" has the same effects as being high...

weird huh? it affects the same areas of the brain... yea i know

and just so you know... the parts of the brain that images of your friends trigger and the image of your significant other.... happens in TOTALLY different parts of the brain.... so if you're questioning if it's love it's probably not...

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

why is that my decision pissing you off?
i'm just posting lyk any ordinary member and this is what i get?
you're being so harsh to me

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
why is that my decision pissing you off?
i'm just posting lyk any ordinary member and this is what i get?
you're being so harsh to me

we are being like this for your best. If we were nicer, as seung ju said, it wouldn't weigh as much on impact.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 08-27-2002 at 06:00 AM

Old Post 08-27-2002 05:50 AM
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

but if your weighing it on me..
thats meanz that it makes my feelings get hurt and get pisst off...
so that'd mean dat i WOULD have sex even if you told me not to in the meanest way

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:36 AM
seung ju

quote:
so that'd mean dat i WOULD have sex even if you told me not to in the meanest way

thank you for proving our point.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:54 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

your leaps in logic are astounding, so is your ability to construct coherent sentences.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-27-2002 08:59 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

ouch... well i guess most people agree with the tough love approach... seeing how no ones objecting to the total slaughter of lil_hyesung's self esteem... still i don't like it... it does hurt like a bitch when people say that... even on a forum... i should know... lets just say i have bad experiences with this kind of lets say "love," my opinion it does more harm the good... but then again its my own opinion... lets try being more "constructive" rather then "critisizing" in our comments... still...

hey you can be blunt... but theres no need for name calling... even by being smart about the name calling... vic... your last msg... seems to imply shes a complete idiot... :huh: thats no good is it?

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 08-27-2002 at 09:32 AM

Old Post 08-27-2002 09:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
ouch... well i guess most people agree with the tough love approach... seeing how no ones objecting to the total slaughter of lil_hyesung's self esteem... still i don't like it... it does hurt like a bitch when people say that... even on a forum... i should know... lets just say i have bad experiences with this kind of lets say "love," my opinion it does more harm the good... but then again its my own opinion... lets try being more "constructive" rather then "critisizing" in our comments... still...

hey you can be blunt... but theres no need for name calling... even by being smart about the name calling... vic... your last msg... seems to imply shes a complete idiot... :huh: thats no good is it?

hey...thanx 4 backing me up..

Old Post 08-27-2002 12:22 PM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

no problem... i jus dun like it when people are harsh... hey if they got beef, bring it up personally don't defame em in the public...

Old Post 08-27-2002 11:30 PM