Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > describe your first kiss
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

describe your first kiss

got mine when i was 7..my first kiss was from a white/black girl in front of my apartment..how stupiddddd it was..lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2002 11:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

okay.. i lied about how i met my bf (cause i never had one..)
but THIS STORY is real haha

my first kiss was when i was in 1rst grade
with this one other korean boy, same age
his grandma and my grandma were friends
and she came over with her grandson
and me and the boy were friends
one day we were playing Aladdin
me- jasmine // him- aladdin
and we were at the part where aladdin saves jasmine
and then kisses
well, we were just playing
so we kissed.. just how the animation kissed..
yea.. thats right.. open mouth over open mouth

... er, me and him are just friends now tho
i dont think he remembers it..

Old Post 08-17-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

and then kisses

... er, me and him are just friends now tho
i dont think he remembers it..

hahha..nice

Old Post 08-17-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i think i was in 4th grade...
okay for those of you who know...i have a REALLY bad memory
well anyhow... apparently me and the boy were really good friends (like BEST friends? eh.. that's what ppl told me)... and.. hmm.. lol. it was on a playgroud (aww.. lmao).. and.. it was on the lips.. but he surprised me... i think... oh.. i remember he was korean..... lol.

and that's all i remeber.. lol... i moved away in the 5th grade.. end of 4th grade

you know how.. you remember like an event...and the most significant part of it is so clear... but the rest is really hazy? yea that's how that memory is... everything is real hazy....

i hate my memory.... memories can be decieving....

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-17-2002 at 08:30 AM

Old Post 08-17-2002 01:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

it was like maybe 1 month ago. I'm 15 years old btw. Me and my girlfriend were in front porch and juss standin there talkin and i was gettin ready to leave. And then i gave her a hug like usual and after that,i juss approached her lips and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Old Post 08-17-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

my first kiss? hm...

2nd grade. best friend's brother. he was like.. 3 years old than me n her. i had no idea what he was doin. so i pinched him.. but he kept goin at it.

i don't think that really counts... :satisfy:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-17-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

kinda short... buh real sweet... *SiGh*

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-17-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

kindergarten.
The cute white boy named Brian.
heheh...woner where he is now

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

and then kisses

awwww playin aladdin how cute

uh...never kissed anyone before, had a gf though if that amounts to anything :sad:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

well it was in a movie and yah. haha. i dint feel anything special, i thought it was sorta..watever -___-

oh yah in 8th grade..heh

Old Post 08-17-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i was in preschool, maybe 3 or 4 years old. i had a gf, it was this mixed white/korean girl like me. anyway, she used to kiss me... a lot. lol. almost every pic i saw of her and me back then she's kissin me, haha. crazy girl.

thanx huby40

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
i was in preschool, maybe 3 or 4 years old. i had a gf, it was this mixed white/korean girl like me. anyway, she used to kiss me... a lot. lol. almost every pic i saw of her and me back then she's kissin me, haha. crazy girl.

man, she was heapin on the lovin dude :huh: da ladies man

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

first kiss...
well i had one of those "first kisses" when i was little... but i dunno if they count. they're like lil pecks.
but my first REAL kiss... was on my first date wit my man.. we went to a movie and we got there late. we ended up sitting in the front, like real up close to the screen. we were cuddling (since u can move the arm rest up or down) and in the middle of the movie, we kissed!!
and then we started making out real bad.. so bad dat these girls sitting near us got up and moved :huh: well it was DAT "BAD" ok... it wasnt like.... aah not gonna go into detail... but oh well. sux for them.. good for me

Old Post 08-17-2002 04:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

i've never had my first kiss....

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lBori lBaBie
wutchu lOokin at xP

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui
first kiss...
well i had one of those "first kisses" when i was little... but i dunno if they count. they're like lil pecks.
but my first REAL kiss... was on my first date wit my man.. we went to a movie and we got there late. we ended up sitting in the front, like real up close to the screen. we were cuddling (since u can move the arm rest up or down) and in the middle of the movie, we kissed!!
and then we started making out real bad.. so bad dat these girls sitting near us got up and moved :huh: well it was DAT "BAD" ok... it wasnt like.... aah not gonna go into detail... but oh well. sux for them.. good for me

whoaw...dat "BAD"? hahahaha must hab been madd sweet..keke

my first kiss.. :huh:
i regret it!

Old Post 08-18-2002 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lBori lBaBie Click here to Send lBori lBaBie a Private Message Visit lBori lBaBie's homepage! Find more posts by lBori lBaBie Add lBori lBaBie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by lBori lBaBie

whoaw...dat "BAD"? hahahaha must hab been madd sweet..keke

my first kiss.. :huh:
i regret it!

no i dun think its dat "bad." but i guess those girls sitting near us were too young and they think its gross dat we're kissing in the movie theater? i dunno. it wasnt anything X-rated or anything!!!

Old Post 08-19-2002 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

*sigh* oh man... i remember my first real kiss... its really cliche tho... we were all sitting around being bored at my old church... so we got a few people and play truth or dare... haha... well it happens the girl i was crushin on was playin too... well someone dared her to kiss me... well i was expecting a peck on the cheek or sumptin... but then she went full on mouth to mouth respiration... man... that was... how can i say it... intense... hhaha... i later learned we had mutual feelings... and we became a couple... in secret... HAHAHA damn... hormonal lil 8th graders... HAHAHA

Old Post 08-19-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

my first kiss was unexpected. my guy friend and i were driving around and i was layin' on his shoulder and he had his arm around me and was strokin' my neck and chin and then he turns my face towards him and he kissed me for like 1 second before i turned away. and now we kiss all the time

Old Post 08-19-2002 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
and now we kiss all the time

ya mean you guys just go around kissin each other on the lips all the time?

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-19-2002 10:33 PM
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i had it late....it was at my senior prom at the after prom...but it was nice

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 08-20-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote