Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > >>Getting macked on<<
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

>>Getting macked on<<

Okai okai... I just had to put up this topic and tell you my story about getting macked on... OMG... soooo bad! UGH!

okai... my sis and I were walking around and we passed a buncha REALLY ugly old guys like a bajillion times... They kept checking us out everytime that we passed them... Later, my sis and I went to the car... here's our convo:

me: "OMG... those guys are looking at us"
sis: "quit lying"
me: "serious... oh shit, one of them is coming over"
sis: "quit lying"
me: "I'm so dead serious... don't look. OMG, I hope he's coming over here to mack on you"
sis: "NO. I have a bf"
me: "so... he doesn't know that"
sis: "OMG"
me: "shh"

the guy approaches

him: "hey, what's your name?"
me: "who me?"
him: "yeah"
me: "uhm, I'm Julie"
him: "how old are you?"
me: "uhm, I'm 15"
him: "oh"
*he pauses for a couple minutes and I'm standing there dumbfounded because he CANNOT mack*
me: "what's your name?" (I only asked because he sure didn't know how to mack and I just wanted to be nice)
him: "I'm Pao"
me: "oh"
him: "well, nice talking to you"

then he leaves...

sis: "PUHAHAHAHA!"
me: "why did he have to mack on me? why not you? omg"
sis: "He's fricken short... he only comes up to your shoulders.. PUHAHAHA... I wanted to laugh sooo bad buh I couldn't because he was here... PUHAHAHA!"
me: "puhaha... shut up... why did he have to mack on me? argh"

then we walked away...

OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS... is that the way to mack??? I was so like... *Ugh and Err*

Anyways, the real SHOCKER... *drum rolls*

He was a fricken midget... NO LIES! And guess what? I'm only 5'.... guess which part of my body he comes up to??? MY SHOULDERS! AAHHH!!! I'm sorrie buh looks DO count in my books... he was sooo ugly, short, and fobby! And something else, he looked like he was in his fricken late 20's... AAHHH!

Why do ugly guys always mack on me??? Why not someone that I'll actually be interested in???

Anyways... I have sooo many more macking stories buh I'll put them up later when I hear some of your stories... so tell tell!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Hahaha never been macked on, maybe sexually harassed.
I was in Borders at the graphic novel section (manga) and this old old dude in a pink shirt just stares at me. it's disgusting!
i moved somewhere else and he hung around where i was. ugh...i got too creeped out and practically ran for the exit.
You never know with old men or men in particular if they're prostitute scouts or something. or child molestors or rapists!
sorry...it's just that i always think the worst with that kind of stuff.
ew..... still creeps me out.
other than that...i've never been macked on.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

gosh i hate it when old guys stare at u n stuff its so disturbing...
jus so everyone knoes im mixed half korean n half puerto rican n i really dun lyk it when u go to da mall or sumthin and a large group of spanish guys r there n u walk past them n they start tryin to talk to u n stuff...hmm...well da one nite me n mai sister n r frend went out n lyk sum guys we met at dis club lyk showed up n dis huge azz group n they were all tryin to get with us n stuff even tho we got bf's..weirdos

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

hahaa reminds me when i took me n my home grlz to d mall d dis old mexican guy ina wacka s truck was juss staring at dem n one of dem flipped him off and he juss smiled and waved i thought it was embarrsing cuz they were hanging out d window cussin n scream at dem so i juss drove faster haha

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

haha i remember i was at this place called boba cafe near my school. i was with my friends...there was this girl there with her friends...shes like..hey what are ur names...and we all made up fake names....shes like..so are u guys down....were like uh..no...

dude she was soo slutty looking. and we knew she was in high school cuz we never seen her on campus. dman high school kids lol jk

Old Post 08-04-2002 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: >>Getting macked on<<

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Why do ugly guys always mack on me???

because they know they can't get anything better.

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Re: Re: >>Getting macked on<<

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

do you have a problem or something??? you are certainly pissing me off...

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

Re: Re: >>Getting macked on<<

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

hahahah good job fool. making fun of a complete stranger...don't we feel so big and tough now don't we?

bakaro..get a life idiot

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

cant we all just get along?

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

that reminds me of that song...

'why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends...' etc

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by jini
that reminds me of that song...

'why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends...' etc

lol thanks for dat...I've been looking for crappy old songs to download :) heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-04-2002 05:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

lol thanks for dat...I've been looking for crappy old songs to download :) heh.

haha intresting

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by tea
cant we all just get along?

Haven't you seen all his replies in other posts??? I was trying to keep it cool, buh he is just pissing me off... argh...

Old Post 08-04-2002 06:53 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

Re: Re: Re: >>Getting macked on<<

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

do you have a problem or something??? you are certainly pissing me off...

yes, i do. it is in my honest opinion to say your totally full of yourself and you absolutely do NOT deserve to find any of the love you continuously and immaturely rant on about in this forum.

before i get bashed on for "hating" on you for "no apparent reason", i'm gonna try to justify myself. i've been reading every single one of your replies which u have posted in this forum from start to end, and i have found something completely despicable about nearly every single one. i'm not an ass to you "just because" , but i am because you deserve to FACE THE FACTS, constantly.

this is what i personally believe is wrong with you based on everything youve said.

This is your post: Just wondering... who wants their "one" right now? Who's sick and tired of waiting? LOL... just wondering...
reply in post: but those fish... they don't seem to satisfy me... I want my "one" right now... so at least I know it's true... I wanna do everything with my "one"... I just wanna know so I can feel what it really feels like... LOVE... I want him now... I'm so eager to know who it is...*sighs*
reply in post (after seung ju wisely states young ones shouldn't worry about love so much): Heh seung ju... we know... we are just curious... kids are curious about things like this... especially those of us who are just starting to go through this relationship stuff... hehe

analysis: ok. your ONLY 15. yet you try to declare to the world your ready for your 'true one', but the facts are you don't have enough experience to even contemplate how love works. experience can be gained at an early age i'll admit, but for the most part it comes with time, time which u haven't gone through so much as you think you have. your reply shows how your clearly impatient to know how love feels, but that just translate for the most part you whining for the red popsicle. why can't you be patient like everyone else? why can't you take your time and learn how to love first before wanting love to happen to you? and in your second reply, you said it yourself. your a kid, just starting to go through this relationship stuff. what gives u the right to long for something you cannot handle?

in the post about unrequited love:
so I'm guessing that requited love means that you love someone buh they don't love you back???

If it's that... hmm... I've had plenty... about two... well, I'm sure not love buh something similar to that...

analysis: first of all, two does not equal plenty, just thought i would point that out. and you also go out to say its not love but "something similar to that". theres nothing similar to love, girl. sex, crushes, infatuation, simply 'liking', they are all branches of love but none come too close to embodying the full essence of love. and next, ask yourself WHY u so-called "loved" someone but they didnt "love" you back. please, do ask yourself that.

Ever hate someone so much but like that same person so much??? I've felt that way...

Tell your ironic relationships...

analysis: like my reply, you think there's something existant in this world called a "love/hate" relationship. yes that can easily happen with friends, but when it comes to relationships, that kind of stuff only happens in the movies. would u use "love/hate" to justify a wife-beating husband? i think not.

this poll topic was about which one is worse, lonliness or losing a loved one. her reply: I didn't vote because I don't understand the question... Butta, loneliness??? I think that those who have never loved before, wish they knew what it was like... I hear that it's like no other feeling in the world, and I wanna feel that... I know it's not gonna happen soon though... And those who have had lost love... err... probably hurts like ever before... iono... like I said, I've never felt love before so I wouldn't know...

analysis: i'll give you credit for not voting, because u cant really vote until youve experienced both feelings and weighed how much each one emotionally hurt you. voting upon assumption isnt too wise. but why i found your reply distasteful: u again bring up your longing to know what love feels like. again, it shows your impatient. your not READY for love but u constantly talk about wanting it. u say how u "heard" it was like no other feeling in the world, so u want it. you come off as a person who comes across a piece of merchandise and you long for it because the commercials say its like nothing youve seen or used before. love isn't material, u shouldnt want it because the media says its good.

*sigh* why do people care so much about long distance??? I know what it's like to not have someone to hold, kiss, be by your side, etc... but why does it have to matter so much??? Shouldn't it work out if the two really feel like they can make it? I'm sure that if the two are really commited, they can make it...

*sigh*this thread makes me... *sigh*

love feelings sicken me... why does it have to be this way?

her reply when i told her she shouldn't mistake her ridiculous "internet forum love" with real long distance love: again... I don't think you know your facts...

I promised that I wouldn't post in here again... buh I just had to... what he says is just wrong...

dude, you don't know your facts at all... believe me when I say that I NEVER thought or considered an online relationship... I thought it was kinda weird too... buh when it happens, there's no way you can stop it... again, you don't know unless you've been through it... so don't be so harsh when you don't even know...[i]

analysis: ok I don't know *my* facts? im smart enough, believe it or not, to point out your blatant connection to your own problems (which you always seem to do... always relating everything back to you, since its all about you you you). you got mad because i said u shouldnt compare your internet crap to the actual long distance relationship. am i really wrong to say that? u say you never thought or considered an online relationship, but when it happened it was unavoidable. thats bs, for the most part. u seeked cheap "love". the easiest possible love, which is little text flashing on your screen which resembles compliments, love poems, flirtatious AIM messages, etc. you posted about this in a intelligent topic discussing a REAL LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. your thing has NOTHING to do with that. and you say i don't know unless i've been through it? why would i WANT to go through an online relationship to fulfill cheap love?

[i]what I meant is... he's 18... like... legal age... iono, buh it seems just like yesterday he looked like a lil' kid... (the pic anyways)... I mean, think about it... Vic, you and I are 15... in three more years, we'll be 18... That's like... old... iono how to explain... iono, I guess I said that because Jusun looks like a kid to me... not 18

analysis: this is just a LOVELY reminder to all shes only 15 years old.

hmm... iono about being played... buh I've fallen for guys sooo easily about... three times... haha... and I thought I'd learn...

i replied with saying: once is a mistake, twice is foolishness.

she replied to my response by saying: You've never felt it before have you??? because if you did, you'd know how easy it is to fall again... you believe it's so real... you don't suspect things like that... so obviously, you have not really felt that special feeling for someone...

analysis: ok, ok. ive never felt it?!?! felt WHAT. please dont say its the "love" you yourself have never felt before. but oh of course, mah bad if you were talking about "warm and fuzzy non-love feelings". and i dont know how easy it is to fall again? NO. you dont know how GULLIBLE you are to fall for it again and again. ive never really felt that special feeling for someone... right. lemme just say i have and do, but that doesn't blind my COMMON SENSE. your such easy prey, its shameful.

[i]Hmm, I think that maybe you waited a little too long... buh iono... if I really really liked this guy, I'd kiss him a week after we started dating... Buh it's good that you waited... buh three months Mebbe just me buh that's a teeny weeny itzy bitzy too long... heh[i]

analysis: who are YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, to tell someone else they waited TOO LONG in a relationship to do ANYTHING? who are YOU OF ALL PEOPLE to say to someone three months is a "teeny weeny itzy bitzy too long"? love is patient, but obviously YOUR NOT. you'd kiss a guy within a week after u started dating if u really really liked him? well other people would say otherwise because they are sensible enough to know not to dive in head first unless they are sure the relationship is solid. your so immature to think just because u "really really like him" u are ready to fast forward the relationship however fast u feel is necessary.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST...

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

let's see... about 2 months now... I wish I could have taken back dating him though... I just wanna stay single until that perfect someone comes along... I'll know when I see him...

analysis: ok, wait a second. u wanna stay single until the perfect someone comes along? u wanna take back dating that one guy? riiiiight. without experiencing relationships, whether they bloom or sour, u won't be ready at all for that "perfect someone". why do you think you yourself are conditioned and utterly ready for that perfect person? youve got a lot of growing to do, and experiencing relationships is a way to grow. u cant just wanna "take back" a relationship because it didn't work out the way u wanted it to. i would understand if it was related to sex or marriage, but your talking about YOU, a 15 year old girl, dating someone and regretting that little fling u wanted to experience just because your "curious" to know what it's like.

aww... that's so cute! at least you have the heart to do something nice like that... heh... boys here don't think at all...

analysis: my reply in this specific topic said it all. you, in your conceit and blindness, think that the boys there don't think at all just because YOU have never been subjected to the sweet things guys do for their girls. realize its not the area your living in, because those sweet guys are there. but its YOU. your sitting there expecting guys to do sweet things for you, while you dont even TAKE A SECOND to consider doing something sweet for a guy.

Hmm... I know what I want... he has to be romantic, caring, nice, and tough at the same time... he has to carry my shopping bags and my purse... and hold my hand too!!! He doesn't have to carry me though! puhaha... (you have to be there to know)

analysis: you want you want you want. well guess what, u can't have it. at least not just yet. and the topic said what guys want in girls, but you pulling off that "ITS ALL ABOUT ME" act, completely forgot and started discussing what YOU wanted in your perfect guy. thats swell. and he has to carry your shopping bags and purse... and hold your hand too? OH MY GOODNESS. your whole perception of the perfect mate comes from some stupid 90210 tv sitcom, huh? yea, right..

in response to someone saying his longest relationship was 1 day (he was joking): omg, and you consider that dating??? I'd say, one night stand kinda thing...

analysis: who are you to say its a one night stand. thats so utterly ignorant. if someone DID have a relationship lasting one day, u know what? I bet it could be more meaningful that some year-long relationships. and your here, dissing up on the guy because its not long enough for your tastes? is there a certain criteria of time u gotta meet to actually consider a relationship a real relationship? no, there isn't. i would like to say however long yours was, it was that many days of one-night stands in a row.

... rejection... if you're talking about asking someone out and getting rejected... iono about that because I've never asked anyone out... buh I know how it feels like to be hurt real bad because you like him and he doesn't like you back...

analysis: there you go again, saying you wouldn't know because uve never asked anyone out. you dont even say it in a humble manner, your declaring that you are sitting there waiting on your ass for someone to like you.

AND FINALLY, this thread.

analysis: THIS THREAD. its a joke. simply one huge joke. your here trying to humor your audience saying "oh look ugly guys tried to mack on me, ha ha" but saying that is just complete STUPIDITY. in the italics above this one you talk about how it hurts real bad because you like him and he doesn't like you back. what about this guy who was supposedly trying to "mack" on you? are his feelings worthless compared to yours? your here making fun of him, but GUESSSSS WHAT. he could be at home right now laughing with his friends saying "dayam i went to mack on this girl but when i saw her upclose she was fugly so i backed off". its all about perspective. u have such a narrow mind that u cant even consider for a second the reasons WHY *ONLY* ugly guys mack on you. why do all the good looking ones not mack on you? this is where i really hurt your feelings and say that, like how i said it in my earlier reply, GOOD LOOKING GUYS CAN GET BETTER. u sit here thinking your too good for "ugly guys", but you curiously wonder why "hot guys" don't approach u. hmm gee, i wonder why, i wonder why.

-----------
i hope you now understand WHY i say everything i say towards u, because it is all justified. your obviously not ready for anything remotely related to love, but all your replies ignorantly beg for it in some way or manner. but i cant say no offense, because this whole post is meant to offend u with the one goal to make u open your eyes and realize your not hot stuff. your not perfect. your not patient. your not reasonable. you laugh at those who u find inferior yet at the same time your heart breaks because the one u like finds you inferior. you want, you want, you want. you want all of the pie, but u whine when u cant get it or you can but u dont find it good enough for your tastes. that's how i view you, and i dont like the person you are.

face the facts, and LEARN the facts. all criticism and comments from you and others are welcome, have a nice day.

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:02 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

In this case, I would have to agree with Psytek.

no offense intended, of course, to Julie

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 08-04-2002 at 07:11 AM

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i agree too

contradiction is whats happenin in the posts

sorry julie..hes right

but there shouldnt be any thing like this occuring tho...forget about this...move on with our lives.

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:14 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

ditto...
he seems so realistic and practical? =T

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

impressive. got noffin but respect now. I take back my idiot comment.

however, although you have valid points who are you to judge her views of love. she might seem to be impatient and maybe she is but if everywhere she sees people in love and hears about how great it is to be in love then why would there be no reason for her not to want what seems to make an inumerable(sp?) amount of people happy.

I have to ask you, why do you have to be so critical? it's not your life, you have no connection to her. if you don't like what she has to say about things then simply do not read what she has to say. there is no reason for you being this critical. I also understand that you are trying to prove that U're not being an ass...but seriously who gives a crap what people online think of you. and Julie that is directed towards you as well.

hum...I don't think I have anything else.....I do commend you for your close attention to detail tho.

Feel free to flame me or talk shit or continue this discussion...it's your call.

Shift_

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:25 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

dang.. talk about brutal

... ooh .. psytek.. do me next!.. do mee next! haha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-04-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote