Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > What do u think about LONG DISTANCE?..
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

ok NO OFFENSE. but your situation involves someone who you met through some kind of internet forum. the only credible situations involving long distance i can think of are those where the two people physically and personally know each other before or during the time where they have become seperated. face the facts, long distance doesn't even begin to apply to you.

what's your point??? what I posted in here has nothing to do with my relationships... so, shush you...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dannygirl

is a bitch

Old Post 08-05-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dannygirl Click here to Send dannygirl a Private Message Find more posts by dannygirl Add dannygirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

all i got to say..to the people who don't think long distance works....i mean if two people want it bad enough..wtf..i don't understand..maybe im not very intelligent like some of yall..but if two people want it bad enough..they can do it, all it takes is trust..and how much they love each other..yea.. sure its not a easy thing for a person who isn't dedicated in the relationship and to someone who really don't give a flying fuck..but to someone who really cares and wants to really make it work out..its easy..trust me i know...there's gotta be communication though, and both needs to do their part to work out such a relationship..if you can't make a long distance work out with someone who you truly love..i say that's retarded..if you want it bad enough..it can work out, if you dont want that person..then don't be committed in it, and dont even try to work out a long distance relationship

Old Post 08-06-2002 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Last edited by seung ju on 06-17-2004 at 05:29 AM

Old Post 08-06-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

eh... unless you're REALLY committed, it wont really work out

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-06-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
eh... unless you're REALLY committed, it wont really work out
haha..that's what i was saying about in my last post..that's why people who isn't commited..shouldn't even try to work out a long distance relationship...if your not going to commited to it..don't even try to work it out..its pointless for people who can't commit to a long distance relationship..

Old Post 08-07-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
its not so much the fact that they may cheat that gets to me... its the fact that i cant hold her hands or have her close.. or just be there for her

... YEA.

long distance? i hate it. it sucks, but what can you do? they're there.. you're here. it makes me really sad just thinking about it.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-07-2002 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

long distance sucks major hairy moose stick
it keeps people who luv each other far apart and many times causes alot of problems for a relationship.
its not a damn small world after all :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-07-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

I leaned in my psychology class... that one of the main essential thing in a relationship to make it work is accessibility... if you arent accessible to your partner then it usually wont work.. sure you got phones and the internet, but that isnt the same as being there in flesh... at first your commitment in a long distance relationship will be strong... but then time will make it fade away... and then comes insecurity... and then it just gets worse n worse..

just save your time and emotions....

its not worth it... im speaking from experience

Old Post 08-07-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by Tengoku
I leaned in my psychology class... that one of the main essential thing in a relationship to make it work is accessibility... if you arent accessible to your partner then it usually wont work.. sure you got phones and the internet, but that isnt the same as being there in flesh... at first your commitment in a long distance relationship will be strong... but then time will make it fade away... and then comes insecurity... and then it just gets worse n worse..

just save your time and emotions....

its not worth it... im speaking from experience

its not worth it? i say if two people reallly want it so bad..it can work..but if only one person wants it and the other don't..your right..its better off saving your time and emotions..but if someone who doesn't really give a fuck, tries to work out a long distance relationship..where as they didn't give a damn in the first place..i find that pathetic and childish..all i got to say is..its easy if both people want it bad enough..if trust and love is there..it is not difficult at all..if you don't have that though..don't even try it at all..

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:10 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

so are you talking from experience or out of your ass

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-08-2002 03:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
so are you talking from experience or out of your ass

lol

~> ~> ~> :huh: ~>

tengoku explained it pretty well.. except the.. "don't waste your time" ..... i guess for a lot of ppl it doesn't work out... but why give up something great without giving it a shot?.. that is if you thought it was worth it from the beginning... if you had doubts from the beginning that's where i'd say "don't waste your time"

uhm.... i don't know if this applies but uh.. lol

"If you once believed in the truth, and now you are beginning to doubt the truth, you didn't believe the truth in the first place. What could make you doubt the truth other than your own weak self?"

eh so sue me... i'm reading Malcolm X right now and haha... so i guess if you love someone and then doubt a long distance relationship...maybe you didn't really love them in the first place? (lol i'm trying to APPLY stuff here.. lol.... stupid questions.. why couldn't my teacher just let me read the damn long book in peace
lol )

Old Post 08-08-2002 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

you wanna know about long distance relationship? i'll tell you. i WAS in a long distance relationship.

im here in CA while my bf well..ex counting from yesterday..lives in NY. we had gone out for more than one year and 1/2 and becuz of the distance apart he couldnt take the stress. this kind of relationship in my opinion isnt only about trust and all that other stuff its based on how much you can take. If you love someone you have to think if the person is worth your pain. also you have to think how much you can take of NOT being able to be wit the person you are wit, ALL the time. It hurts alot to not be wit the person you love and in my opinion trust in this kind of relationship is NOTHING compared to the pain you have to tolerate to kEEP the relationship.

Okay you know wat? i dont make sense. and to Tengoku not ALL long distance relationships end up like how you described it. If you think so, consider me as an exception.

Old Post 08-10-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

iuno i guess long distance can wurk
but i would want to have a grl i can hug or kiss or take out n stuff rather than waiting until she visit me or i have the time to visit her and through out d time talk only on d phone it isn't d same as having sumone close to u

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

long distance can wreak havoc in a relationship... but hey... if that person's your one and only i have no doubt even the longest distances will make a difference... i mean... thats wat a serious relationship is all about? making it through the toughest of obstacles together

Old Post 08-10-2002 10:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

like i said..dedication and commitment has to be on both sides..love is a 2 way thing...if only one person wants it and the other don't.no use in trying

Old Post 08-10-2002 07:57 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
like i said..dedication and commitment has to be on both sides..love is a 2 way thing...if only one person wants it and the other don't.no use in trying

troo troo

Old Post 08-10-2002 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

no one can say it better then the way nojeel put it

Old Post 08-10-2002 09:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM i dunnO..if ur really commmited and really love each otha..then it will prollie werk..buht it depends on what kinda situation ur in~ but it'll be madd hard cuz u cant be close to the one u love yaknOz..><

Old Post 08-12-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote