Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > What do u think about LONG DISTANCE?..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

Smile What do u think about LONG DISTANCE?..

Hmm well i've never done it.. prob. never will .. cuz I dont believe in Long Distance relationship.. I think that no matter how much u love him or he loves u .. someone will make a mistake..
If u think about it.. if your other half would cheat on u even when ur living together .. wha makes u think someone half way across the country wont..

I know that theres still a chance.. I mean theres always that one person they never cheats.. but to meet someone like that.. to put ur life on hold for that person.. is it really worth it?..

I believe I'll never cheat.. I believe that if i was to maintain a long distance relationship i can.. but i noe i cant trust "him" .. So i wont try .. unless if i really am in love with him and would put my life on hold for him~

Wha do u think.. can u do it? will u do it? wha do u think about it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

its not so much the fact that they may cheat that gets to me... its the fact that i cant hold her hands or have her close.. or just be there for her

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah i agree with next...

if you dont trust your gf bf or whatever.. why even go for it then

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

its ok....as long as the relationship's communication is really connected...like i had to move back up north to the bay area because the status of my apartment is on hold...and my parents expected me to come home...so my gf and i got seperated...we talk everyday and we trust each other 100%

Old Post 07-02-2002 06:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

*sigh* why do people care so much about long distance??? I know what it's like to not have someone to hold, kiss, be by your side, etc... but why does it have to matter so much??? Shouldn't it work out if the two really feel like they can make it? I'm sure that if the two are really commited, they can make it...

*sigh*this thread makes me... *sigh*

love feelings sicken me... why does it have to be this way? :huh:

Old Post 07-02-2002 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
*sigh* why do people care so much about long distance??? I know what it's like to not have someone to hold, kiss, be by your side, etc... but why does it have to matter so much??? Shouldn't it work out if the two really feel like they can make it? I'm sure that if the two are really commited, they can make it...

absolutely agree with you..if two people want to make it work out so bad..they can..if they have any doubt at all..mine as well not try at all..

Old Post 07-02-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

theres already a thread on this... :huh:
http://jusunlee.com/forums/showthre...p;threadid=1956

eh long distance relationships don't really last most of the time

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 07-03-2002 at 12:24 AM

Old Post 07-02-2002 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i dont believe in it.
if youre not physically CLOSE with your lover..
i dont get how you could gain trust and be close with them.

Old Post 07-02-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

lala..... i was just talking crap.. talking out my arse......

basically i'd be willing to give the relationship a shot... if i thought it was worth it....

Last edited by MellowYellow on 08-08-2002 at 03:20 AM

Old Post 07-02-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i personally wld never engage myself in a long distance relationship. but those happen in the real world. like my cousin audrey... she LIVED in singapore [dats where i was from] and she met dis white guy [italian] in worcester, MA ONLINE. they talked to each other on the phone and online and webcam, etc. for 2 years. then after the 2 years, my cousin moved to MA from singapore to be wit dis guy. 4 months later, they got married.

believe it??
i was one of her bridesmaid too....
i think its pretty crazy..

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

there you go... long distance relationships DO work out!

Old Post 07-03-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

Last edited by seung ju on 06-17-2004 at 05:28 AM

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel

absolutely agree with you..if two people want to make it work out so bad..they can..if they have any doubt at all..mine as well not try at all..

sorrie i didnt see that... Actually i still cant find it without the link u gave me.. Cuz i didnt see it on the page i was on so i started a new topic.. >< sorrie ><;...

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

lol its all good, it was on the last page anyway
and seems like alot of people have good things to say

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-03-2002 05:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

out of sight, out of mind -.-

Old Post 07-03-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
out of sight, out of mind -.-

nOt neccesarily trOo... every guy dat i ended up gettin invOlved w/ lives @ least an hour away... fO sum odd reasOn... anyhOw... juz cuz a bOi wasnt in mai sight didn mean dat he was outta mai mynd... he juz wasnt able 2 B by mai side 24/7... i guess daz da hardest part of lOng distance relationships... weneva yOo feel lonely yOo wOnt hab dat persOn by yO side... N i eben had a long distance frOm kali-kOrea... nOw dat wuz HARD... but i dink dat we wulda kept gOin... if it hadent been fO other issues... (persOnal)

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackOut

The way I see it, Love always trusts... always perseveres. If I don't trust someone, how call that person my lover? If my heart has doubts about someone, how can I look into their eyes and say, "I love you?" So I think that if you indeed love someone, you could trust them in a long distance relationship. And if you don't trust them, then you don't really love them. And if you don't love them, why even bother debating this? So shouldn't we trust the persons we love and at least give them the chance to prove themselves, instead of hiding behind our fears? And if they mess up, then they don't deserve your love or trust. The scary part is... you'll never know until you give it a shot.

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BlackOut Click here to Send BlackOut a Private Message Find more posts by BlackOut Add BlackOut to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

i have tried it. My gf went over to China for summer, then we broke up after

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:06 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by BlackOut
The way I see it, Love always trusts... always perseveres. If I don't trust someone, how call that person my lover? If my heart has doubts about someone, how can I look into their eyes and say, "I love you?" So I think that if you indeed love someone, you could trust them in a long distance relationship. And if you don't trust them, then you don't really love them. And if you don't love them, why even bother debating this? So shouldn't we trust the persons we love and at least give them the chance to prove themselves, instead of hiding behind our fears? And if they mess up, then they don't deserve your love or trust. The scary part is... you'll never know until you give it a shot.

werd dude... werd

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:40 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

ok NO OFFENSE. but your situation involves someone who you met through some kind of internet forum. the only credible situations involving long distance i can think of are those where the two people physically and personally know each other before or during the time where they have become seperated. face the facts, long distance doesn't even begin to apply to you.

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote