Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Which Relationship will last longer?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Which Relationship will last longer?

Both lover's character/personality/interests are ALIKE

Both lover's character/personality/interests are DIFFERENT

i watched the simpsons last time when Homer was searching for his true soulmate cause he thought marge and him were tooooo different fro eachother..

and at the end, it was him and marge..

so i think couples that have different personalities will last longer.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2003 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i'd say a lil bit of both
you know what they say opposites do attract
but iuno those smart ass people wouldn't want to go out with a "stupid" person would they? or a rich person wouldn't go with a person from the PJ would they? or non social shyt quiet person would go with a loud annoying person would they?

so i say both because we all don't look at things the same some people have better relationship with alike interest and stuff and some people have better luck with opposite

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 02-14-2003 at 05:06 AM

Old Post 02-14-2003 05:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

i'd say a mix too...for me it easier to get along with guys who share some same interests in me like music or dance or something like that. i mean there's more to talk about since he would know a lot of the same stuff. erm...i duno!

but as they say, opposites attract?

Old Post 02-14-2003 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

I think its important to have variety in personality in a relationship. But for any relationship to work there must be a common ground... so id say there must be common instrests, different outlooks... if that makes sense

Old Post 02-14-2003 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

well tyger i thought that too but then again its just the simpsons

anyway, u need similarities to relate, and differences to open your mind

Old Post 02-14-2003 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk

anyway, u need similarities to relate, and differences to open your mind

that's quite possibly one of the best comments i've seen in this forum. i like that. wording and all.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-14-2003 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peter

Both lover's character/personality/interests are ALIKE<----

Both lover's character/personality/interests are DIFFERENT<----------

Old Post 02-15-2003 10:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peter Click here to Send peter a Private Message Visit peter's homepage! Find more posts by peter Add peter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
* Liah *
..lost & confused..

I'd have to say relationships with people being different.. because everyday you can learn something new about your friend instead of just knowing the same thing that you do regularly..

But also.. relationships with people being the same is good because you can always compare and laugh about one thing over and over again

Old Post 02-15-2003 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for * Liah * Click here to Send * Liah * a Private Message Visit * Liah *'s homepage! Find more posts by * Liah * Add * Liah * to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

relationships and "love" is all bullshit...the purpose of life is to PROCREATE...MAKE THEM BABIES...fuck all the bullshit...relationships and "love" BAH

Old Post 02-17-2003 05:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
relationships and "love" is all bullshit...the purpose of life is to PROCREATE...MAKE THEM BABIES...fuck all the bullshit...relationships and "love" BAH

face the facts, you don't have to be such an angry little boy because your not getting any attention from the ladies.

Old Post 02-17-2003 06:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, you don't have to be such an angry little boy because your not getting any attention from the ladies.

hm, guess youre wrong there. hes had.. 1, 2, 3,4, 5..... gfs.

haha, psyteks wrong once..

Last edited by TAIgrr on 02-17-2003 at 06:33 AM

Old Post 02-17-2003 06:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
HAHAHA i think my version is gettin more action than ur version...and there is a reason why my name is SKUMBAG HAHAHAHA ...im not proud of that btw

Old Post 02-17-2003 06:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:

WERD Marvin! Play them all and have fun!

Old Post 02-18-2003 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
haha, psyteks wrong once again..

lol, how ironic that it is coming from you, Chorong.

edit- re-added "again" into the quote.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 02-19-2003 at 05:44 AM

Old Post 02-18-2003 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

Well in that case I'm promoting you to rabbit, Donnie won't mourn your death.

Old Post 02-18-2003 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
lol, how ironic that it is coming from you, Chorong.

BAH!

Old Post 02-19-2003 01:18 AM
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
hm, guess youre wrong there. hes had.. 1, 2, 3,4, 5..... gfs.

wow, five or more girlfriends.

don't get me wrong, however, because that wasn't anything near an "i'm impressed" statement. in fact, its quite a record of failure if all you've learned from them is that everything is "bullshit".

to marvin: maybe relationships and love is all "bullshit" to you because you don't have anything more to give or offer in a relationship other than "bullshit"... so don't go off ranting with that "damned it all to hell" attitude just because your not the one doing anything right with the girls.

and something i won't let slide from you. face the facts. regardless if "your version is getting more action than my version", it still won't change that fact that "my version" is probably more respected among people than yours is. i feel clean. do you?

Old Post 02-19-2003 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
wow, five or more girlfriends.

don't get me wrong, however, because that wasn't anything near an "i'm impressed" statement.

i didnt say it as a 'im impressed' statement.
I said it cause you said:
quote:
face the facts, .. your not getting any attention from the ladies.

meaning, the fact is marvin never had a girlfriend. but he did. i didnt say he was successful with them , but he still had some attention from them.

Old Post 02-19-2003 05:26 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:

so chorong, any reason why you took out the "again" from your original statement?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-19-2003 05:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
so chorong, any reason why you took out the "again" from your original statement?

huh? again? what other time was he wrong?

Old Post 02-19-2003 06:22 AM