Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > How did you meet your sweetheart?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

me and my bf were in the same biology class 2 years ago. but i knew his brother cuz his bro is in my grade (my bf is a year older than me). i was good friends wit his bro before me and my bf went out. we flirted alot in class and we were partners for labs and stuff and at the end of the school year, he asked me out and we've been together ever since!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2002 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

friends

Old Post 07-20-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

well.. i had this unni i met in school.
i asked her if there was so nice guys in this school.
(i was new to the skool)
but.. she was new in school too..
she told me that she'll look for one for me..
one day, we were going to class, nd she tells me she found
someone. nd i asked her who.
later that day, she pointed at this korean guy.
i only saw his hair nd his side view..
i fell right into his side view....
i asked her who he was.. nd if he was single.
nd everything. she said she didn't kno him
but will find out.
that night, at home
she found out his screen name for me.
i IMed me, nd got to kno him.
the next day at school, he came up to me to ask
if i was that girl online. from then, we got to kno eachother.
mie locker was right in front of his.
we went to movies togethre..
nd..... when we were watching harry potter,
i sat next to him, for the first time
becuz his friends would always sit next to him -_-;
but this time, i did~ then..... i looked at him...
but -_- he was looking at me too ==;
it was very shoking..
then.. i smiled nd looked bak at the movie--;;;;
aigoo.. then, we were chatting for a loooooong time
the day of thanxgibing.
he told me he will tell me who he likes tonight in the e-mail.
but at that night, i was at a thanksgibing party
and couldn't check the mail.
i came home at night at 11, almost 12. and checked the mail..
MAIL!! he asked me out............. ^_________^
ah.......... i didn't write bak...
the next day, we promised to goto the movies.
he picked me up.
when we arrived at the movies, i went next to him nd say
"i guess we're going out then~?"
nd........ there~ me not single~*
ah..... i loved those days..... i miss you eugene oppa....... but i don't want u back... u're too good for me...</333

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

omg i'm sorri, --; i didn't kno that was so long -______-;;;;
geez..... hahaha~

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

eh?

i'm confused.....

is he the one you broke up with recently??

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by jini
eh?

i'm confused.....

is he the one you broke up with recently??

luv is a very confusin thing -_-;;;;;

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahah

how can he be too good for you ?? Thats not the way to thing about things :huh: High self esteem is the way to go

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-03-2002 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

i lived a sad and lonely life so far...

todd you are so stupid...

Old Post 08-03-2002 09:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

ak, yes jini eugene -_-

no, he's not too good for me!!

i'm too good for him -_-a

no.. he's just not for me

Old Post 08-03-2002 09:28 PM
KpSwEeTiE143

mai bf n i had the same geography class but we never really talked...on valentines day ahem sumone found a bluebear notebook and inside was a vaentine card for me but it jus had mai name in it..the notebook belonged to a gurl from 1st hour and i was jus lyk omg but the handwriting in the card looked lyk dis guys dat i knew well newaizmai bf knew the gurl and returned it to her that day and later in the week was talkin to mai frend...hehe he asked if i was a lesbian (which im not obviously) and she told me so i IMed him n we started talkin...well then a few weeks later mai frend n i were jus foolin around n she told him i thot he had a hot body...then on the 19th of april the day b4 mai b-day he put a lil blu bear stuffed animal in mai mailbox with a lil note askin me to be his gf n i said yes

hehe sorry its so long i cut sum stuff out for the sake of all of u

Old Post 08-04-2002 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
mai bf n i had the same geography class but we never really talked...on valentines day ahem sumone found a bluebear notebook and inside was a vaentine card for me but it jus had mai name in it..the notebook belonged to a gurl from 1st hour and i was jus lyk omg but the handwriting in the card looked lyk dis guys dat i knew well newaizmai bf knew the gurl and returned it to her that day and later in the week was talkin to mai frend...hehe he asked if i was a lesbian (which im not obviously) and she told me so i IMed him n we started talkin...well then a few weeks later mai frend n i were jus foolin around n she told him i thot he had a hot body...then on the 19th of april the day b4 mai b-day he put a lil blu bear stuffed animal in mai mailbox with a lil note askin me to be his gf n i said yes

hehe sorry its so long i cut sum stuff out for the sake of all of u

Well, newayz, the handwriting on the card was a GIRLS handwriting so i thought that it was a girl giving you a valentine's card. Haha. Also, i didn't ask her out because her friend told me that she told that i had a hot body. Obviously, i don't even have a hot body so why would I believe that? I just asked her sister some questions about what she been sayin about me and stuff. Her sister told me that she asked her "what should I say if David(me) asks me out?" so i was like wutever, I'll take a chance and ask her out. So I did. I'd been checkin her out before though that whole time like everytime i saw her in school and stuff though. haha

Old Post 08-04-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i met him on icq~~ =p
he got my uin off a chem class forum....
he helped me with my comp sci labs thru icq.....
then beginning of 2nd term, i met him in one of those big lectures.... we talked and i started going to one of his classes instead 'coz my prof sucks~~~
we talked a lot..... then during spring break, i broke up with my first bf.... he was there for me ('coz all my other frens went skiing......) and we started going out for movies and stuff.......
eventually.... he showed up to ALL my classes.... my frens told me he's after me..... but that time i wasn't really ready to rush into another relationship.....
after 2 months.... he asked me out.... and i dunno why i said yes.... after another 2 months of "weird" relationship..... he said we don't "click'........
it's crazy.....

[edit] i guess i went off topic eh?? not bout how i broke up with him..... but oh well.....

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-15-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by ChiNkyChipMunk
i met him at a pcbang haha..
later he sumhow got my screen name..
and told me he was stunned by my ass..
and now we juss broke up =(..today..
but yeh...dat was 7 motnhs ago....haha

face the facts, relationships that start out with the guy commenting on your ass don't really have a bright future, no matter how many different ways you try to look at it.

Old Post 08-20-2002 04:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts, relationships that start out with the guy commenting on your ass don't really have a bright future, no matter how many different ways you try to look at it.

hahahah

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

hmmm... dunt really have a sweetheart rite now... haha! damn im gay

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 08-20-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

A friend introduced me to her...

Old Post 08-20-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote