Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Which Relationship will last longer?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
huh? again? what other time was he wrong?

who knows. noones perfect

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
f h t t o

I think it shouldnt be a measurement of how different or similiar personalites are..all that matters is what personality is best for you, which one that clicks the most..for every person it is a different situation so there is no way of telling which one is better...you just know...when you get the feeling that you've never felt before then you know trust me

Old Post 02-19-2003 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for f h t t o Click here to Send f h t t o a Private Message Find more posts by f h t t o Add f h t t o to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

words of a genius. . i agree.

Old Post 02-19-2003 02:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
huh? again? what other time was he wrong?

i seems to recall that you had 'once again' in your original statement...not to mention the fact that you suspiciously edited your post later on.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-19-2003 06:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
i seems to recall that you had 'once again' in your original statement...not to mention the fact that you suspiciously edited your post later on.

oo
no, i meant he was wrong for ONCE

and i edited the numbers

Old Post 02-20-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
and i edited the numbers

oh must be faulty memory then. my bad

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-20-2003 05:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
wow, five or more girlfriends.

don't get me wrong, however, because that wasn't anything near an "i'm impressed" statement. in fact, its quite a record of failure if all you've learned from them is that everything is "bullshit".

to marvin: maybe relationships and love is all "bullshit" to you because you don't have anything more to give or offer in a relationship other than "bullshit"... so don't go off ranting with that "damned it all to hell" attitude just because your not the one doing anything right with the girls.

and something i won't let slide from you. face the facts. regardless if "your version is getting more action than my version", it still won't change that fact that "my version" is probably more respected among people than yours is. i feel clean. do you?

yes i am clean, so fresh and so clean

Old Post 02-22-2003 07:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

im sorry to double post but it jus occured to me...that im responding to ur statements...but ur statements dont follow a train of thought....if u could explain to me how from the first post i should "face the facts....[im] not getting attention from the ladies" which makes little to no sense, goes to..."a record of failure", to i have "nothing to offer in a relationship", which leads to facing facts once again on how you are "PROBABLY more respected" 'version'

if i may....this is dialectic by psytek(notice the lettering/numbering system)

A. face facts-im not gettin attention
2. i)i have a record of failure
c)nothing to offer in relationship
D. facing facts again- psytek is PROBABLY the more respected 'version' (i was under the impression that the word 'probably' was NOT factual)

shall i continue to rip ur arguements to pieces? or do u want to continue to make a fool of urself? ur grabass methodology its astounding

try to get verbose on my ass again

Old Post 02-22-2003 08:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
im sorry to double post but it jus occured to me...that im responding to ur statements...but ur statements dont follow a train of thought....if u could explain to me how from the first post i should "face the facts....[im] not getting attention from the ladies" which makes little to no sense, goes to..."a record of failure", to i have "nothing to offer in a relationship", which leads to facing facts once again on how you are "PROBABLY more respected" 'version'

if i may....this is dialectic by psytek(notice the lettering/numbering system)

A. face facts-im not gettin attention
2. i)i have a record of failure
c)nothing to offer in relationship
D. facing facts again- psytek is PROBABLY the more
respected 'version' (i was under the impression that the word 'probably' was NOT factual)

shall i continue to rip ur arguements to pieces? or do u want to continue to make a fool of urself? ur grabass methodology its astounding

try to get verbose on my ass again

face the facts, your getting your panties in a bunch for nothing, kid. everything i said seems to be easily understood by everyone else with the exception of you. it does follow a train of thought based on everything you've posted in this thread, but i'm not going to take the time to argue and prove what i was trying to say. because i think the majority here know what my points were towards you.

someone tell me if this guy is just trying to mess with me, because it seems to me he's just trying to protect his pride in front of the forum audience and therefore wrote the above response because he was mad and had nothing else to say. it's ok though, i understand.

Old Post 02-22-2003 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:

someone tell me if this guy is just trying to mess with me, because it seems to me he's just trying to protect his pride in front of the forum audience and therefore wrote the above response because he was mad and had nothing else to say. it's ok though, i understand.

Er, from the responses in this thread it doesn't seem as if his pride has been or would be compromised.

Old Post 02-23-2003 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
face the facts, your getting your panties in a bunch for nothing, kid. everything i said seems to be easily understood by everyone else with the exception of you. it does follow a train of thought based on everything you've posted in this thread, but i'm not going to take the time to argue and prove what i was trying to say. because i think the majority here know what my points were towards you.

u seem to be very enamored with the entire "face the facts" thing....but u seem to be lackin in the factual content....im sure everybody understands you...that wasnt the point...i said ur arguements were scattered....after your first "fact" was proved false...u attacked with another "fact" which was a probability...and the last "fact" was that 'everybody understands u but me'...i understand u fine

ur "facts" are anything but....and im kinda tired of arguin wit u....im tryin not to be mean...but i jus gotta say....ur really dumb

Old Post 02-23-2003 08:17 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

face the ass ,
both of you will turn into bitter old men with striking similarities and huge differences. maybe you two should hook up. want some digits?

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 02-23-2003 08:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yubeenie

Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

i think different..cuz....it's more romantic..=_=
haha.. i tried different.. it was really hard
but..it was so lovely..cuz..you have to change
your personalite for him and you have to follow him
step by step.. ^^ if you have same personalite with
your love..then......................=3

[ think about this way..if your fire.. and you need water
for save people and your things rite?.. wut if your
love is fire are toO?.. then end's up with more big problem..]

¡è that doesn't make sense..=_= but.. you know wut i mean..
i can't really wirtin in ln eglish like that! cuz..i heard in korean;;

Old Post 02-24-2003 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yubeenie Click here to Send yubeenie a Private Message Visit yubeenie's homepage! Find more posts by yubeenie Add yubeenie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

you seem like a nice girl, so please don't take offense to what i'm about to say

quote:
Originally posted by yubeenie
but..it was so lovely..cuz..you have to change
your personalite for him and you have to follow him
step by step..

Right, so it's romantic to change your personality and be someone other than yourself. What the fuck? You "have to" change yourself for him? Know that in the long run, the person will not love you, he/she will love the person you have attempted to become in order to fuel the romance. As for you "following him step by step," the statement further emphasizes your willingness to mold towards his desires, like a puppy dog on a leash. How that is "wonderful," i cannot comprehend unless you're into that master-slave stuff.

quote:
[ think about this way..if your fire.. and you need water
for save people and your things rite?.. wut if your
love is fire are toO?.. then end's up with more big problem..]

That analogy makes no sense whatsoever. If your love is symbolized by fire, then water would only serve to extinguish the flames, and destroy your love.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-24-2003 06:57 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
That analogy makes no sense whatsoever. If your love is symbolized by fire, then water would only serve to extinguish the flames, and destroy your love.

i asked which relation will work, same personalities, or diff personalities..
shes saying..

Pretend fire sybolizes personalities.

Fire + Fire = creates more fire and ruins things.
Fire + Water = will calm things and save.

fire and fire are same things (same personalities) and so the relation might not work out.
but fire and water are two different things (different personalities) will maybe work out better.

and that was all her opinion.

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
Pretend fire sybolizes personalities.

quote:
wut if your love is fire are toO

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:29 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
wut if your
love is fire are toO?]

one of the definitions of love is : A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
she was using the word LOVE as the person of whom the other person loves.

so rephrasing her statement..:

what if your love (mate) is fire too?

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:35 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
one of the definitions of love is : A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
she was using the word LOVE as the person of whom the other person loves.

so rephrasing her statement..:

what if your love (mate) is fire too?

then we'll wait for her to explicate which interpretation she meant originally.

Either way not only is her analogy a far stretch, but also ignores many major issues that must be considered in such a relationship: fire is used to fight fire is well.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:39 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
then we'll wait for her to explicate which interpretation she meant originally.

Either way not only is her analogy a far stretch, but also ignores many major issues that must be considered in such a relationship: fire is used to fight fire is well.

1) fine lets wait. if im right.. i win THAT arguement and its 2 : 100

2) explain how fire is used to fight fire in a relationship.

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:43 PM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Which Relationship will last longer?

quote:
explain how fire is used to fight fire in a relationship.

lol dude, she provided an analogy correlating a relationship to real-life events- in this case -if her interpretation was as you articulated- fire and certain elements that either augment the flame (and increase destruction) or decrease the flame, thereby decreasing destruction.
Firefighters occasionally utilize fire to fight fire (if you did not know this, read up on it) and therefore, if we plug this back into her analogy- fire when combatted with fire decreases destruction and "save" things as well.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-24-2003 11:48 PM