Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > frenz that u talk bout everythin wit
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

frenz that u talk bout everythin wit

do u guys hav a frend hu u just tell everythin?? like it cud be of the opposite sex but u still talk bout ur relationship probs and ur family probs etc. i wuz talkin to mai sis and she sez she has a guy frend who she tells EVERYTHIN to and that this stuff she duznt even tell her bf. instead, she tells him. do y'all hav frenz like that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-06-2002 04:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

yUP! :D all mi close friends :] cuz there all sooo daMn special!

Old Post 12-06-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

yeup... we have a mutual sharing of feelins and such... its really theraputic and we figure out alot about ourselves... its great

Old Post 12-06-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

i have two frends who are really close to me one is a guy the other's a girl the girl is lyk my sister and we live 2 houses away from one another our families are a lot alike so whenever we have problems we can talk about them and understand what the other one is sayin..its kool, newaiz the guy idunno i just talk to him about everything hes always there for me.

Old Post 12-06-2002 08:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

yeah i have a friend like that ... we've been friends since the 5th grade and holding tight ever since ...

it's just awesome getting to talk to him and everything ... it's that type of friendship where even if we don't say something ... it's not awkward silence ...

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

Nope...there are some things that no one knows but me.

Old Post 12-06-2002 10:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

yeah i got only 1 friend because all my other close friends are messed up

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 12-07-2002 02:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

i hab wun person dat i talk 2 about evathang! its weird between us tho~ we kan finish each other's sentences off N stuph! N we are able tuh say thingz b4 da other person does... krazie stuph mayun! but i love dat boi! ^^ he ish lyk mai journal who i tell evathang too! well almost evathang!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-09-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i don't tell people anything.
kinda have a thing with trust..

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziee bi7ch

dependz on the situation... i can't tell all my friends everything.. i do trust them.. but there are some things u want to keep to urself.. and wen itz time... i'll spill it out...

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziee bi7ch Click here to Send craziee bi7ch a Private Message Find more posts by craziee bi7ch Add craziee bi7ch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPrince

I dunno about you guys, but I do tell me friends most of the stuff (doesn't matter whether it's guys or gurls.) I do believe in the code of friendship though and that code is TRUST. If you don't trust your friends and holding back things, then what's the point of being their friend? Beside I walk up-straight, I don't do any crime, Y would I bother to waste my time worrying about people knowing my stuff? Friendship connected by trust.

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPrince Click here to Send DarkPrince a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPrince Add DarkPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by craziee bi7ch
dependz on the situation... i can't tell all my friends everything.. i do trust them.. but there are some things u want to keep to urself.. and wen itz time... i'll spill it out...

thaz true for me too. but wen i do hav sumtin to share, then i tell mai close frenz

Old Post 12-12-2002 04:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by DarkPrince
I dunno about you guys, but I do tell me friends most of the stuff (doesn't matter whether it's guys or gurls.) I do believe in the code of friendship though and that code is TRUST. If you don't trust your friends and holding back things, then what's the point of being their friend? Beside I walk up-straight, I don't do any crime, Y would I bother to waste my time worrying about people knowing my stuff? Friendship connected by trust.

well yea..true..but because i have a "thing" with trust..it's hard for me to open up..and tell them everything. and i knoe having a "thing" with trust doesnt justify why i can't tell people stuff..but oh well ^^ ...and just yesterday...i found out people talking bout me..nothing bad..but i hate people talking bout me..doesnt matter what the hell they talk bout..good or bad..i don't like it. and tho i can't seem to tell people stuff..they all confide in me..becuz they knoe that i won't say anything..and i think before i speak..so i guess..the trust they have in me..i except them to return that trust..still naive but yea..and since 7th grade..when i was even more ignorant than i am now..i realized i didn't have friends..but just acquaintances...sometimes i dont even trust myself..jkidding! ..[seems like i'm contradicting myself..but can't express my feelings in words..they're too complicated for that..and when i try..i get myself confused -_-]..

Old Post 12-12-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DarkPrince

well,...you can't block all the mouths in this world. Who care what they're saying. As long as you know who you are. Take life easier man...once you give out something, you'll get something in return...aniwais...that's my philosophy of life.

Old Post 12-12-2002 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DarkPrince Click here to Send DarkPrince a Private Message Find more posts by DarkPrince Add DarkPrince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

Trust is key.

I have a really close friend that I can tell anything to. She has been there for me, and likewise I there for her, -- through it all. She's stood by me when I was so lost in despression, and helped me get through it, despite the attempt I made to shut her and everyone out. Through the 12 years that we have been best friends, we have learned so much from each other. She is a friend that I trust in, ones who I know will be there to whether the storm because she really cares.

A good friend is rare and hard to find but when u find one, hold on to them, and cherish them.

--------------------

Old Post 12-13-2002 06:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote