Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > Why do you like or not like to read?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
annabanana
Food Moderator

Why do you like or not like to read?

I like to read because I like to experience new places and ppl, but sometimes I don't like to read probably because i've fallen out of the habit of reading.

Why do you like or not like to read?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-05-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i used to luv reading...i'd read the whole day or for hrs on end till mai eyes hurt and mai butt wuz numb. but recently, visitin diff forums and kpop sites n stuff, i've just fallen out of it...i used to luv it cuz it transported me to a diff world, a fictional one filled with things beyond mai imagination. but now, i just read wut mai english teachr makes us

Old Post 06-06-2002 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoyoungz luv
eunice~

I used to read a lot when I was younger. Honestly, I liked reading because it drew attention to me. I was a little kid, I liked it when people said, "Wow, you read so much. You must be smart." Eh...

I don't read as much anymore but when I do, it's mostly for class. My English teacher picks great books for us to read and we analyze the books in a very in depth manner. Rather than turning me away from the books, the endless analyzing makes the book more interesting. I learn all these little details that I know I couldn't have picked up by myself.

come join the fun -> and ->

Old Post 06-07-2002 08:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoyoungz luv Click here to Send hoyoungz luv a Private Message Find more posts by hoyoungz luv Add hoyoungz luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i like to read cause interest and curiosity of the book builds up.
i like books with lots of dialogues in it.

i dont like to read cause some books a plain ass boring, only words at thrown at you.

Old Post 06-29-2002 05:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i like books with touching story lines
i also like asian lifestyle based books...amy tan is one of my fav authors

Old Post 06-29-2002 07:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote