Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > best friends
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
s0lotu

best friends

in hs, i believed a guy and a girl could definitely be best friends. in fact, in hs, my best friends were guys. so i came into college believing that was true. then one of my college friends (actually, it was kinda ironic cuz at the time he was my best guy friend here and i was his best girl friend here) said it can't be done. i thought... he's so wrong. but i ended up liking him... a lot. i know it wasn't out of attachment, but because we clicked so well... or so i thought. anyway, things got weird, yadda yadda. and i remembered what he said. but still i refused to believe it. the next friend that became my best guy friend in college... i knew we would never fall for each other, and we didn't. but i knew that if he started going out with someone, i would have to distance myself to some degree, and he knew it too.. and we couldnt exactly be best friends anymore. cuz we hung out and confided in each other ridiculously a lot... so much that a lot ppl thought we were going out. it kinda hurt to think about how we'd have to distance each other. sometimes i got jealous thinking about it, even though i didn't like him. eh, a lot of drama has a occurred since then and we're not as close anymore, but that's a different story. anyway, so then i thought.. what was it in hs that made it ok to be so close to guys but not anymore? and i really thought about it and.. well, i remembered that my best guy friend in hs at some point had had a crush on me too. and i thought about some of the people i considered my best friends at church... and that too, at some point, someone liked someone.

around me, everyone who used to think that a guy and a girl could be really tight, now believe they can't unless one of them is homosexual. more often now than in hs, i see "the boys" and "the girls" as separate basic units who can mingle but will always have their core same-sex group. is it cuz we're older now? hah, i still wanna resist but by now i've pretty much accepted it as true.

so. what do u guys think. can a guy and a girl be best friends or are they setting themselves up, whether it be cuz one of them likes the other or cuz another guy or girl comes into the picture?

--

i change my mind. what am i talking about. girls and guys can definitely be best friends!

Last edited by s0lotu on 04-21-2003 at 04:06 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2003 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for s0lotu Click here to Send s0lotu a Private Message Find more posts by s0lotu Add s0lotu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drunken_mnky
mr grumpy ass

wellllz
waht happends is this 2 ppl get together to become freinds they become pretty goot freinds but den dey seem 2 like each other becasue theya re realli close and noe each other like the back of their hands. the y like each other and eventually it ends with them going out. if not the breka up and a freindshiop is ruined. so basically if u play the right steps u can have a guy/girl best freind. if not den it wil always end up in both partys getting hurt

so please don't take my vivian away
:D

Old Post 04-16-2003 01:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for drunken_mnky Click here to Send drunken_mnky a Private Message Find more posts by drunken_mnky Add drunken_mnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Hey! it's the Dawson's Creek dilemma.

Old Post 04-24-2003 06:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote