Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > hey there.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perplex

hey there.

hey kids; i'm mindy, a high school sophomore in fairfax, VA. jose accuses me of contaminating the forum with my createblog-ness. mm.. joined because i like the forums here better than the ones at createblog. more personal, less blog-focused.

what else. oh yes, i love starbucks, indie rock, and mathematics. i'm also a major model united nations dork. that pretty much sums me up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-18-2005 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for perplex Click here to Send perplex a Private Message Visit perplex's homepage! Find more posts by perplex Add perplex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

welcome~

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-18-2005 10:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tainted_angel
<333 Starbucks

Hey Mindy, I know you.
Yay, and now we can be n00bs together.
If you don't remember me, I'm tainted_angel from Clique and CB.
Well yeah, welcome and have fun.

-Sarah

Old Post 01-24-2005 04:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tainted_angel Click here to Send tainted_angel a Private Message Visit tainted_angel's homepage! Find more posts by tainted_angel Add tainted_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote