Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > What Type
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ryosuke

What Type

of racing are you into? How do you have your car set up? Got a pic? Post it in here.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 07:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

i'm not gonna really race my car. but the people that do or are going to race, i suggest you put some strut/sway bars along with a roll cage. no telling when u going to fuck up and roll over.

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I like drags :P

seeing as, it's alot less dangerous than any other type of racing if you dont have access to.. a track -_-; all the time

Old Post 05-07-2002 11:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

Autocrossing and drifting. I figure if you are going to race, you might as well do it to your full potential and show how much skill you really have.

Old Post 05-07-2002 12:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

not many places to try and float or drift..

i can float going up turns on hills.. but I wouldnt ever push it too far -_-;

oncoming traffic = too scary

Old Post 05-07-2002 05:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
oncoming traffic = too scary

it's rush too.

Old Post 05-07-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

autocrossing...and rally...

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-20-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke
Autocrossing and drifting. I figure if you are going to race, you might as well do it to your full potential and show how much skill you really have.

Wouldn't the full potential of asphalt racing be roadracing (as in, with other cars and not against a clock)? I respect people who do timed runs around cones, but all the psychological, driving and adaptive skills really come into play when you put a bunch of fast people on a track together.

Old Post 05-27-2002 07:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

my favourite two have got to be rally racing and the GT class racing(U know like racing vipers, civics, corvettes, skylines....basically production model looking like cars racing) good stuff :)

haha I drive a 92 Chevy Cavalier and I'm learning standard in a 84 BMW 318i(discontinued model heh)..I won't be doing any racing anytime soon ahha.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-27-2002 11:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

illegals ^^

Old Post 05-28-2002 12:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyLemonhead
Sour

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
illegals ^^

Reckless

Old Post 05-28-2002 06:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyLemonhead Click here to Send JohnnyLemonhead a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyLemonhead Add JohnnyLemonhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyLemonhead

Wouldn't the full potential of asphalt racing be roadracing (as in, with other cars and not against a clock)? I respect people who do timed runs around cones, but all the psychological, driving and adaptive skills really come into play when you put a bunch of fast people on a track together.

Well sure, if I was actually part of a proffesional team, and the money to fix up my car didn't come out of my own pocket. And unfortunately, we're not Japan, so there's not many events where you'll have a bunch of drifters going at it on a course at once.

Old Post 05-29-2002 01:59 AM
sangxjin

muscle car drag races..

just a question

would a 1969 Dodge Charger beat a 1997 Integra in handling?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

rofl no.

a charger is FR, and it has like 450 ponies stock.

Also it weighs alot more :P

an integra is FF, and built like a commuter car.. with safety and luxury features that a 70ish muscle car wouldnt have.

rofl. Like Power steering, and anti lock brakes :P

But no bone stock integra could keep up with a stock charger.

Old Post 05-30-2002 02:47 AM
sangxjin

hmm...thats what i thought..

thanks...

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-30-2002 03:01 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

dont forget back in '69 they didnt have the light-weight materials that are fitted in cars today. but i would like to see a charger v. an integra in handling... just for laughs. so i can laugh at the dents in the charger.

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:17 PM
sangxjin

i bet my bicycle has better handling than the charger.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:11 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

the charger's weren't meant to turn..just go straight heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 05-31-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
the charger's weren't meant to turn..just go straight heh.

They're FR, and like most muscle cars, they weigh about as much as a supra..

Except that you're running about 300-400more ponies.

Old Post 05-31-2002 12:24 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ahha I know I know. I'm not completely clueless. I just don't know much tech stuff.

neways. don't chargers weigh like over 1 ton? and supras are under 1 ton aren't they?

Shift_

Old Post 06-01-2002 12:11 AM