Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > im new~~~
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

sorry but i gotta laughhahhhhahahahahhaha

hhhahahhhha wutdafuck.. hhhhhhahahhahaha somebody is major bullshittin.. hahhah i love this shit..hahhahha.. this has ben the most interesting thread yet..hahhahah not to sound insensitive but come on yall.. you dont find this a lil amusing? hhhahh sorry peoplez.. muhahhahhh

1 of 2 things can be going on..
1. hyoojee bullshittin.. he took some girls pic (ady) and posted it up.. he got caught! *small world* and tried to cover up by postin some other rndom ass chick who kinda looks like her and decreased the resolution to make it more ambiguous looking.. all i can say is.. caught!!!!!
or
2. hyoojee dating some internet girl and playin around with him.. if thts the case.. send yo internet girl a virus.. now! all i can say is.. kick some ass

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
sorry but i gotta laughhahhhhahahahahhaha

hhhahahhhha wutdafuck.. hhhhhhahahhahaha somebody is major bullshittin.. hahhah i love this shit..hahhahha.. this has ben the most interesting thread yet..hahhahah not to sound insensitive but come on yall.. you dont find this a lil amusing? hhhahh sorry peoplez.. muhahhahhh

oh definetly, but if ppl get pissed, you're on your own

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

naw people wont get pissed.. i just think its amusing thats all.. hyoojee and ady y'know im playin around right? if not.. bring da ruckus.. mnuhhaha.. jk

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-16-2002 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

.... u guys are really immature...
thx adi for understanding... its not really a long distance relation ship.. we are about 10 miles away so i just take the bus or train now and then... but i still havent got a chance to talk to her... and as for u ken versus ryu... i honestly think u should grow a pair of balls cuz u really are immature

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adi

okay...erm...but can 't u tell that ur gf isn t that picture of me ? -_-" if u ve seen her. u should know that right ? and i sure dont think i look anything like that chick. i m not even korean. -_-"

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Adi Click here to Send Adi a Private Message Find more posts by Adi Add Adi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

i got in contact with her... but seems to me she is too drunk to talk... im positive its over now... it seemed to good to be true... well im sorry everyone for all this crap... she still didnt tell me why she put up a bullshit picture and sent it to me but ill find out sometime during the week when i get to talk to her...
*siGh*.... im very depressed now... well i wont be on JsL for awhile...
bye everyone...

To: Adi and her friends

this is an apology from me due to the fact that i went out with a girl that is incapable of having feelings and is utterly insecure about how she looks.. im sorry from the bottom of my heart... and i cant express the sorrow i have right now...
bye.

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adi

last question. if u 've seen her. then how come u can t recognize she ain't me ? -_-"

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Adi Click here to Send Adi a Private Message Find more posts by Adi Add Adi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

me and my girlfriend hooked up at a party... and i was a bit buzzed and we just exchanged numbers and went on our seperate way... i asked her if she had a pic cuz i couldnt remember her face too well because i was buzzed... she sent it by mail and i scanned it. wat i didnt understand was she didnt give me a photo. she gave me a computer paper with a picture and it was in an envelope. i had figured she had printed it from the computer off her digital camera or something.. but i guess i was wrong... if she really did take ur picture... something has to be wrong... i doubt she is doing it for fun or anything...
once again im sorry for all the bull shit around this...

*siGh* ...

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:49 PM
Adi

i m sorry..but is it just me..but that sounds really gay. u noe.its okay to admit that ur making shit up. its better then making gay stories.

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:52 PM
Hyo0JeE

im really sorry u think that way... _ _''
if u dont believe me then... i guess thats what u think but
all i can say to u is that ims orry for this crap...
i dont want any fights or anything.. i just want to settle things..

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:53 PM
Adi

i m not a bitch. so just tell the truth. i m just really sick of gay ass stuff. cuz right now. me and my bf are in a fight...and part of it is this.

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:54 PM
Hyo0JeE

im sorry u and ur bf are fighting... but how can i tell the truth if i myself dont kno the truth? the truth is in the girl thats drunk 10 miles away from me... i am sorry that u 2 are fighting... and please dont make this for u 2 to break up... cuz ur in canada and im in nj and the drunk girl is in ny... im sorry for this crapb ut i cant tell the truth right now for i dont kno it my self..

Old Post 05-16-2002 05:57 PM
Adi

interesting. u should get ur girly on this thing.. how old r u ? -_-" and how old is ur gf ?

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:00 PM
Hyo0JeE

im 14 shes 14...

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:01 PM
Adi

wat the fuck ???? 14 ??????????????????? o man. 14? andmessing around like this ? thatz just aint rite.

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:02 PM
Hyo0JeE

she doesnt kno about this site... _ _'' she doesnt need to go online and have fun... i guess she goes out and gets drunk to have fun... _ _'' *siGh*

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:02 PM
Hyo0JeE

do u think that i think going out drinking and gettnig wasted it a good thing? im pretty pissed off too ya kno.. from wat i kno ive had this shittiest day of my life considering i dont have one anymore

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:04 PM
MellowYellow

what da...... this turned into a 2 person convo....haha

okay.... now i dunno who to believe.... but that ITTY BITTY pic doesn't look like the first pic of the girl..... sorry....
14 and you guys are getting drunk at parties? that's just great....

wait a minute hyoojee.... that first pic...you said you scanned it from a printed picture? it wouldn't look THAT nice would it? just saying... or was it on that really expensive photo paper?

Adi.... you're bf must be really untrusting of you to begin with if he doesn't belive about stuff like this.... or is he just being over protective?

sorry about your gf hyoojee.... not the best to try and start a relationship online.... 10 miles? that's not long distance...haha.. well maybe for a 14 year old.. most of my church ppl live farther than that.....
hope all works well between you and your bf Adi.... i'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding noh?

Ps... Adi.. you are really really pretty.... haha... you said you weren't korean? so what are you?... how old are you? i dunno but that girl doesn't look 14.. she looks.. 16-18... haha....

Old Post 05-16-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mercenary

Alright, I'm Adi's friend, and well, all this is quite surprising to hear. First of all, it sounds to me like this girl really isn't ur "girlfriend", but just some chick u met at a party. You don't just call someone ur girlfriend if u met them once man...and u haven't gone out or anything. That's just ridiculous. Second of all, how can u not tell if the girl in the first pic (Adi) looks like the girl in the next......CAUSE SHE'S NOT THE SAME PERSON. Thirdly, why are u (a 14 year old) going out to a party like that to drink? I mean, ur WAY too young to drink. Plus, I don't think this girl is TOO special if u met her when she was drunk...I mean, how attractive is that? "Hey there beautiful?" "Hey!" (Drooling)

Anyways, I say gj for "breaking up" with her, even tho it appears to me it wasn't even a relationship...and she wasn't even ur "girlfriend". And uh...technically u have to be "going out" with em to "break up".

Old Post 05-16-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mercenary Click here to Send mercenary a Private Message Visit mercenary's homepage! Find more posts by mercenary Add mercenary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

those 2 posts were a lot of information... *confuseD*

im still not to sure about wats happening... all i can say is im sorry... and no i wasnt "DRUNK" to the point where i was about to pass out.
i had about 2 cups of vodka and orange juice mixed and a can of beer.
well my ex- is now in her bed passed out and im sure she wont go to school so ill try calling her up during my lunch to ask her exactly wat the hell happened.
sorry adi... _ _''

Old Post 05-17-2002 01:38 AM