Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > im new~~~
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyo0JeE

Talking im new~~~

thats my girlfriend~ ^^ luv yahz
hehehehe

mad lubz!

Last edited by Hyo0JeE on 05-18-2002 at 05:11 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

wow she's pretty!
she has a thin face **jealous**
she has nice LONG hair **jealous**

haha... so where's YOUR picture?

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

this is me and my god sister esther pak

Hyo0JeE has attached this image:

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

oh thats nice.

who are the ppl in the background?

Old Post 05-13-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

Re: im new~~~

quote:
Originally posted by Hyo0JeE
thats my girlfriend~ ^^ luv yahz
hehehehe

mad lubz!

whoa...u never told me about her..

wats her name?

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-13-2002 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

can i steal her from u??..... hahaha... jk
shes purdy..... hahahahaha

WOO HOO!!!

CuTE!!!

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

do u have blOo hair? it looks like u do
cute pics thO~ =)

Old Post 05-14-2002 06:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

youre gfz gotta www.xanga.com page huhz...?? i think i read itz hehe...^_*...she really pretty!!

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 05-14-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Your gf kinda looks like that really skinny girl from Baby VOX.
shweet pics.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 05-15-2002 01:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

ur gf is pretty she kinda looks like boa in that pic

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

no u cant steal her from me!! shes mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xP
and yes i do have blue haor (only in the picture)
im dyeing my hair silver next week!

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:24 PM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

das sOo kOo..i wanna get blOo or purple
but its red rah now~

Old Post 05-15-2002 02:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adi

eh. thatz ur gf ?

i m a lil confused here..... why is my pic here ?
this is so weird. i m new. so fill me in ok ? especially the guy with the blue hair. and if u dont know who i am..i d be that chick with the long hair. if u need proof that i m her. i d be happy to give it to u .

Old Post 05-15-2002 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Adi Click here to Send Adi a Private Message Find more posts by Adi Add Adi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ecliptiCz