Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Longshot
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Longshot

Ok I was at this party and it was really boring and this show was on TV. Can anyone tell me what the name of this movie is?

A bunch of guys were watching an Infomecial or something on TV saying "Hey dude check this out, these guys are dorks!!!" and laughing (It was funny as hell/corny but the party was boring so it seemed funny) The 2 guys on TV were saying "This movie is not in theaters yet, but with this preview you can watch it before it comes out!!!" (they were holding videos that said "Longshot" on it)

The people watching this start laughing. The 2 Infomecial ppl pick up phones (that are not connected, also they didn't give the number to call yet) and say "what's that? You want 15 copies?" "Yea folks this movie is that good, and if you order now we'll send you....Another copy of Longshot!! So you and your friends can watch it too!!"

Then the door rings and a delivery guy comes in. One of the people on the couch gets up and signs the clipboard and opens the package, It's the longshot video, and says "Hey who ordered it?" he brings it to the couch and someone says "Hey we didn't get the 2nd copy" "Oh well lets play it" They put it in the VCR and it starts playing (right about now the camera zooms in on the TV screen and from this point the movie that they're watching is what you're watching(so it's as if you put the tape in your VCR))

The movie starts in a basketball court and there's a highschool b-ball game going on. The coach says "Alright, (I forgot the main character's name) go in for Bobby." He then goes closer and says "(main character) All you need is to be a little more confident" The main character goes in and gets the ball, there is only 7 secs. left, down by one point, so he shoots a 3-pointer and misses, costing them the game."

about 5 mins. later in the movie (I foget what happens in between) you see Justin Timberlake working as a valet parker.
As he passes by he hears on a radio one of N'Sync's songs playing (It was the part of the song when Timberlake was singing) and he says "What is this song?"

His boss comes up to him and says "Remember, go slowly around the curves, it's not your car it's someone else's, don't blast the radio, and don't screech the tires" Timberlake replies "Gotcha, I know what to do."

The boss goes away and the new guy comes up to him and says "Hey man whats up?" Timberlake says "Oh the boss just talked to me, he wants you to park that car over there." "Oh ok" "Yea and be sure to turn the radio up really loud, And when go quickly around turns. And screeching the tires is a must do."
The newbie replies "Ok sure thing" he does this and the car's owner starts running yelling "Hey you!! What the hell are you doing to my car?"

Timberlake then passes by a car with the radio playing his song again and says "What is this song?"

Ok at this time we had to sing happy birthday so by the time it took us to get back to the movie (I don't remember how long it took), they were showing those guys who were making fun of the infomecial dudes. Then we had to go home.

Last edited by Alchemist on 09-15-2002 at 02:23 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

shouldnt this be this thread be in tha Tv and Movie section..

Old Post 09-14-2002 09:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

moved to tv and movies forums

Old Post 09-14-2002 10:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Yo I know i'm gonna forget about this thread after a few days, I never go in this forum.

Anyway does anyone know the title of the movie? I just wonder what happens.

Old Post 09-15-2002 02:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote