Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > gyuh oohl young ga
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

gyuh oohl young ga

i jus finished watchin it.
for those who didn't finish it yet..
the ending is so unexpected.
i actually almost cried.. hehe.
have fun!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh i saw gyuh wool yuhng gah too~~ and yet imma boi..^^;
i didnt lyke the ending thouGH..
buh i dink ga eul dong hwa was better..

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

wellz

i love that drama! i haven't finished watching the whole thing cause korean vdo's come out realli slow here. i already heard the ending from someone else...and...i think it's soooooo sad!

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

heh i didnt dInk it was saD..

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

i thought it was pretty good
i killed it in a day and a night though
iwas real dizzy at the end

too much drama :sleepy:

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

i refuse to watch that anymore.
i dont like the cast, the story, and everything about it.
they should've just stopped with gah eul dong hwa. it would've been better that way.

Old Post 03-30-2002 02:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StRaWbErRy1o04

man... i started watching this drama but i am so~ far behind... my video store is kinda slow...

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StRaWbErRy1o04 Click here to Send StRaWbErRy1o04 a Private Message Find more posts by StRaWbErRy1o04 Add StRaWbErRy1o04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHinHwa lUb
~sHinHwa's mIne~

i luved this drama~i finished it and yea the ending was very surprising!! i cried a lot too!!!

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Old Post 03-30-2002 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHinHwa lUb Click here to Send sHinHwa lUb a Private Message Find more posts by sHinHwa lUb Add sHinHwa lUb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
makkapah007

Unhappy

times royalblue TELL ME! TELL ME!!! I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT IS GOING TO END..I CANT WAIT I AM ONLY ON TAPE NUMBER 8 AND SO JUST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END PLEASE :rolleyes THANK YOU

Old Post 04-01-2002 02:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for makkapah007 Click here to Send makkapah007 a Private Message Find more posts by makkapah007 Add makkapah007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
loser

i think that it's a bad show...it's not as good as other wuns

Old Post 04-02-2002 06:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for loser Click here to Send loser a Private Message Find more posts by loser Add loser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

i only wacthed the first episode so far lol but it seems pretty interesting not my favorite drama but it'll do :thumbup:

Old Post 04-04-2002 05:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hYunNiEe~

so sad cuz at the end baeyoungjun gets blind..

Old Post 04-15-2002 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hYunNiEe~ Click here to Send hYunNiEe~ a Private Message Find more posts by hYunNiEe~ Add hYunNiEe~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by hYunNiEe~
so sad cuz at the end baeyoungjun gets blind..

ahhhh shut up shut up shut up!!! i'm only on the 2nd video!!!! nooooooooooooooo you just ruined it for me.. thanx

PS... it's gyul oohl YUN gah

Old Post 04-15-2002 06:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
didibabez

I love it

I love A winter love story so much....I watched the whole thing in a week......I cried and cried and cried....I don't understand Korean but hey.....when they cry..shoo..I cried too...so sad....

i'm gonna purchase all 20 episodes.....

and BAE YONG JUN is HOT HOT HOT HOT...

I think I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Soundtrack is soo sad too.......

Old Post 04-16-2002 03:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for didibabez Click here to Send didibabez a Private Message Find more posts by didibabez Add didibabez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i sai ga eul dong hwa is better
"uhl ma myun dweh?" ahah

Old Post 04-16-2002 04:43 PM
hYunNiEe~

baeyoungjun gets blind in episode 20

Old Post 04-22-2002 09:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hYunNiEe~ Click here to Send hYunNiEe~ a Private Message Find more posts by hYunNiEe~ Add hYunNiEe~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knov1
Sucka Busta

They just started giving this in Chicago last week. They give it wednesdays and thursdays. Episodes #3 and #4 this week. I like what I've seen of the story so far.

Old Post 04-23-2002 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Knov1 Click here to Send Knov1 a Private Message Visit Knov1's homepage! Find more posts by Knov1 Add Knov1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Ocsurfer02~
~Surf fo L!fe~

I just finished episode 6 n' 7 can't wait for episode 8 n' 9 to come on next week..... the drama is so sad.... sigh.... but really good.... hehe.... bae yong joon is gorgeous..... but yea i still like Gah Eul Dong Hwa better.... my numba 1 drama... Wonbin is so hot n' muh-shi-suh~ hehe~

Local Spot: 63rd St.
Female
Kolea:Kwa Sooji
Hawaiian: Kukana
Nick: li'ili'li Nui (Lil Coconut)
Most Time: da BEACH!! small/big~ just go out and rip it up~

Old Post 05-02-2002 06:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ~Ocsurfer02~ Click here to Send ~Ocsurfer02~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Ocsurfer02~ Add ~Ocsurfer02~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

It would've been better if the girl didn't use sorry 3 times in a sentence, constantly.

Old Post 05-03-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

he gets blind? lol does he get hit by a car again?

Gael Donghwa was very original and good, good actors too. GYowool younga is almost the same. (used same directors) in my opinion gyowool younga wasn't as good as gael donghwa, the new drama with Jang Nara is really good, i think its called Myoung Lang sonyu

Old Post 05-03-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote