Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > PM suggestion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

PM suggestion

There should be like a popping thing that said you gots a new PM cause i never be knownin when i get new messages or not

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2003 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

haha.. there is.. juss go to control panel and "edit options" and under there should be this lil thing that says "pop up a box when u recieve a pm" and u can click yes or no.

Old Post 04-09-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

haha :D

I dunno if its set 'off' by default, but mine was off

Old Post 04-09-2003 06:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
haha :D

I dunno if its set 'off' by default, but mine was off

yea mines too lol

Old Post 04-09-2003 04:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

yes it is set on off as a default. you hafto change it yourself. which i didnt know about either til like 4 months of posting.

Old Post 04-22-2003 05:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

n00bs

Old Post 04-22-2003 05:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

lol yeah maybe you should learn how to post like a pro

Old Post 04-22-2003 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote