Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > acura rsx
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

acura rsx

wuchu think of it?

i think it looks pretty clean but small

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-11-2002 09:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

i like it :thumbup:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 08-11-2002 11:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i hav tha RSX and its my favorite car haha

Old Post 08-12-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
i hav tha RSX and its my favorite car haha

haha chia *high five*

Old Post 08-12-2002 06:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

I think its commuter crap.

for old people, or people who have to commute to work every day.

Old Post 08-12-2002 09:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
I think its commuter crap.

for old people, or people who have to commute to work every day.

i dunno about u but i wouldnt mind havin 1

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-13-2002 12:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

i dunno about u but i wouldnt mind havin 1

same wit me

Old Post 08-13-2002 02:14 AM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

i want the old integra [91-93] styling back.

Old Post 08-13-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yeah its koo.. i might get one.. depends what i can afford.. if not.. i'll get some cheasy civic or something..

commuter crap?? cars are not always about going down the strip in less than 13 seconds.. right now i'd rather have something with good gas mileage so i can eat... foo.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-13-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

niceee..very nice

Old Post 08-14-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yeah its koo.. i might get one.. depends what i can afford.. if not.. i'll get some cheasy civic or something..

commuter crap?? cars are not always about going down the strip in less than 13 seconds.. right now i'd rather have something with good gas mileage so i can eat... foo.

Okay Foo.

Guess what a car with good gas mileage so you can eat is.

Commuter Crap maybe?

Old Post 08-14-2002 06:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

like i said.. always hatin .. what else is new

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-14-2002 04:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

jesus you're a hypocrite.

go buy a mirror

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:04 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
niceee..very nice

yup :thumbup:

Old Post 08-15-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tuscani

it's aiight. too bad they have no chance against my tib!

Old Post 08-16-2002 07:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tuscani Click here to Send Tuscani a Private Message Find more posts by Tuscani Add Tuscani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by Tuscani

you're joking right? funny, joke is funny. compare the two car's specs. shit, just give me a volkswagon abt golf mk4...and i'll be happy.

Old Post 08-17-2002 07:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

quote:
Originally posted by Tuscani

ill race ur tib...forrealz....i got a 94 teg gsr...stock....u live in cali?

Old Post 08-18-2002 04:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
jesus you're a hypocrite.

go buy a mirror

fine if ima hypocrite this hater recognizing another hater. why dont u just admit it and buy your own mirror..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-18-2002 10:04 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG

ill race ur tib...forrealz....i got a 94 teg gsr...stock....u live in cali?

bring yur teg.. teg vs teg.. but then... the purple dinosaur isn't all stock.. but then i would like to see how the new block and clutch does against the stock

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-18-2002 10:06 PM
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

fine if ima hypocrite this hater recognizing another hater. why dont u just admit it and buy your own mirror..

what the hell are you talking about? I know I bash on some things. I never denied it, unlike yourself who pretended to be above that, when infact when I review your posts.. you're a dick in disguise.

Remember when this bullshit started? you were hating on sangxjin or krnswat or one of those kids, and I flamed you because you were being a punk bitch.. and you flipped out but didnt have shit to say? and now whenever I post, you're there to jump on it like the bitch you are?

Lucky jusun deleted the thread where you were hating on either krnxswat or sangxjin because they were younger than you or some bullshit, or I'd link it and prove you're an asshole.

just stfu and stop trying to start shit.

Old Post 08-19-2002 01:14 PM