Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > gundam seed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

gundam seed

yo this looks really good, i wanna get all the episodes

kryogenix has attached this image:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2003 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i guess it didn't work

Old Post 08-26-2003 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
apexkw
scooby south!

oh gundam seed is good but b/c now they're going to sell it in america the people on kazza can't translate it anymore (they got in trouble)

but it is a good series

Old Post 08-26-2003 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for apexkw Click here to Send apexkw a Private Message Visit apexkw's homepage! Find more posts by apexkw Add apexkw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

/me laughs uncontrollably
get them off IRC

Old Post 08-26-2003 10:28 PM
Azn2296

u cant take pix of videos on ur computer.. sucks

My Xanga

Old Post 08-26-2003 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

i can i just felt lazy

Old Post 08-27-2003 10:43 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

Gundam seed was licensed at episoded 46...and when anime is licensed, the good lil fan subbers decide that they'll just stop doing the fan sub....so that's why you can't find any gundam seed past episode 45

ai..oh well..I'll just go buy the dvds.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-28-2003 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

i love gundam seed....i never liked gundam series until this one...just go on ebay and buy it cheaper? i dont know or irc but i hate using that damn hellish thing

Old Post 08-31-2003 06:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

irc isn't hard to use at all... just memorize a few commands and you'll be fine. if you want, i can send episodes through AIM but i rarely use it...

Old Post 09-02-2003 01:06 AM
clazy_hanguk_gy
(g'_')g Q('_"Q)

my friends have been trying to get me to see gundam seed;; they say its way better than the others.. cuz i dred the other gundam series;;; .. i might actually go and dl some now

Old Post 09-07-2003 07:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for clazy_hanguk_gy Click here to Send clazy_hanguk_gy a Private Message Visit clazy_hanguk_gy's homepage! Find more posts by clazy_hanguk_gy Add clazy_hanguk_gy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznTiger
An Azn Boy

kazaa has a lot of gundam seed episodes.

Old Post 09-07-2003 09:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznTiger Click here to Send AznTiger a Private Message Find more posts by AznTiger Add AznTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

be careful with kazaa though, they also got a lot of fake episodes. i was looking for a kenshin episode and it ended up as a home video of a fat lady swimming in a pool. Personally, I use mIRC. If you know how to use it, /join #animetrader on Undernet

Old Post 09-07-2003 10:27 PM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
Gundam seed was licensed at episoded 46...and when anime is licensed, the good lil fan subbers decide that they'll just stop doing the fan sub....so that's why you can't find any gundam seed past episode 45

ai..oh well..I'll just go buy the dvds.

dammit! i'm having a lot of trouble finding episodes, all of the bit torrent sites took them down because it was liscenced.

Old Post 09-08-2003 01:18 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
dammit! i'm having a lot of trouble finding episodes, all of the bit torrent sites took them down because it was liscenced.

ya...I JUST got episode 46...if you want it IM me and I'll send it to you

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

yay, if i see you i'll ask for it

Old Post 09-10-2003 01:34 AM