Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Anime > Neon Genesis Evangelion
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Has anyone every watched Neon Genesis: Evangelion??? The story is really good, and so is the animation. It's pretty cool how the makers tied in religion and giant robots into one anime

Evangelion Trailer

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2003 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

Eva was good..kinda err??? at the end tho..haha.

if you liked Eva I suggest you check out RahXephon. very similar to Eva.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 07-31-2003 01:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i didn't like the ending that much thoe.. guess that's why they made a movie. but i really like that themesong.. hehe.. the song was so pretty :]

Old Post 07-31-2003 05:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

is it Cruel Angel's Thesis you're talking about?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 08-01-2003 01:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

Yea...series was tight...never saw the movie though...should have made the series longer =P

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 08-01-2003 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

i haven't finished the sereies yet, i still have to watch the last 2 tapes, i havent seen the movies either

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Old Post 08-01-2003 05:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MaGiKToToRo Click here to Send MaGiKToToRo a Private Message Visit MaGiKToToRo's homepage! Find more posts by MaGiKToToRo Add MaGiKToToRo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
Yea...series was tight...never saw the movie though...should have made the series longer =P

that's why they have the movie...lol

Shift_

Old Post 08-02-2003 12:57 AM
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

lol senpai haha

well it doesnt really appeal to me after seeing the trailer.. probably my lil bro will watch it..

Old Post 08-02-2003 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
lol senpai haha

well it doesnt really appeal to me after seeing the trailer.. probably my lil bro will watch it..

we mainland asianese so I think you should call me dai lo or ko ko instead... lol *makes peace sign*

eva wasn't too good like I said...pretty interesting concept but err..screwed up

Shift_

Old Post 08-02-2003 02:21 AM
Chinesegrl

quote:
we mainland asianese so I think you should call me dai lo or ko ko instead... lol *makes peace sign*

eva wasn't too good like I said...pretty interesting concept but err..screwed up

asianese??? lol fine dai lo -__-;;

Old Post 08-02-2003 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

disturbing movie.. i saw it 2 times. 13 hours straight nonstop.. i thought i was gonna collapse or something at the end

Old Post 08-02-2003 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaGiKToToRo
~dance~

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i didn't like the ending that much thoe.. guess that's why they made a movie. but i really like that themesong.. hehe.. the song was so pretty :]

I bought the last DVD today, and finished the series. Umm the ending was kind of wierd. I didn't really understand what was going on. But I think they were trying to say Shinji had no value in himself, and was afraid of getting close to others becuse he thinks if he does he'll end up being hated. He created a world for himself seperated from others, while still getting others to like him. He realizes that if he loved himself, he could create a better world for himslef and be happy. Confusing Right???? er..... i still have to see the movies though

Hate less, love more;

-Sweedish Proverb

Old Post 08-03-2003 05:33 AM
StardustWolfCry
The Stars Cry Out To Me

I have the series, but I haven't watched it yet...I had it for about 3-4 years, now that I think about it...

Ironically, we live to die... life is inevitable, so we are either living, or we are dead, but where are we when we are dead? Maybe we aren't ever "dead".Life is a memory. Time is always moving, so there is no now, thus all life is, is just a memory.

By.....me...Although I'm sure some one thought of that before me...

Old Post 08-08-2003 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for StardustWolfCry Click here to Send StardustWolfCry a Private Message Visit StardustWolfCry's homepage! Find more posts by StardustWolfCry Add StardustWolfCry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:

when masato<SP?> died i felt it it was sad

i liked the series

Old Post 08-19-2003 02:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
calintz

quote:
Originally posted by MaGiKToToRo
I bought the last DVD today, and finished the series. Umm the ending was kind of wierd. I didn't really understand what was going on. But I think they were trying to say Shinji had no value in himself, and was afraid of getting close to others becuse he thinks if he does he'll end up being hated. He created a world for himself seperated from others, while still getting others to like him. He realizes that if he loved himself, he could create a better world for himslef and be happy. Confusing Right???? er..... i still have to see the movies though

one word...rahxephon......more my style i guess.......

Old Post 08-25-2003 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for calintz Click here to Send calintz a Private Message Find more posts by calintz Add calintz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote