Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > words left unsaid.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

words left unsaid.

has there ever been a time when you wanted to tell someone something important, but when you went to tell them, they were gone?

it happens a lot in my life. i moved around a lot as a kid, here today, gone tomorrow. people ive known just vanished from my radar for whatever reasons. moving, or i just didnt pay attention or care enough to keep in touch. and then sometimes, i wonder, what would have changed, if at all, if i had told them these words left unsaid.

does this happen to any one else?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2003 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TorrentialVVind
Kyuubi!

o_o; Yes.

I'm a John Ritter Freak, and I watched that 1 hour special thing because of his death.

When I watched that, I learned that you have to express your emotions, or else you might never get the chance to.

My grandfather, in Japan, passed away about.. 4 years ago. That took place while I was here in New York. I really didn't know my Grandpa. When I was a kid in Japan, I wold go to his house at least once every other week. He was really strict about rules. "Sit like this when you eat." "Don't slurp your food." "Don't burp." I really never liked him, because he never played board games with me like my grandma did. But when he died, I felt really guilty.

"Why did I hate him?" I never said those words. "I love you." I had never hugged him nor expressed my "love" to him.

I learned in that way, too.

I want to make a Naruto banner. ._.; That's in construction.

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TorrentialVVind Click here to Send TorrentialVVind a Private Message Find more posts by TorrentialVVind Add TorrentialVVind to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

Re: words left unsaid.

yeah, a bunch of my relatives died without me getting a chance to really know them... and i moved from the city to rockland and left a bunch of friends behind. i always wonder how they are now

Old Post 11-13-2003 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i usually tell people what i want to tell them. It is not always received that well hah.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-13-2003 09:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

YES! and now i regret EVERYTHING!

Old Post 12-12-2003 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

This is a good thread to bring up now that some of us are leaving for college soon (or have already left in some cases).

In the case of death, obviously there will always be something that you may have left out or something or other. But in my case, with friends leaving, it's not that hard to just drop someone an email right before they leave. So I think in that way, it's easier to get all those things out.

Old Post 08-25-2004 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote