Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Multimedia > recordings
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oxyunabunaxo

recordings

im kinda scrubbing this idea off of other forums, but oh well =P The following are directions to post personal recordings (or anything else you would like to post) for others to download...

how to post:

you need to upload your files and link them in a thread

some sites you can use are:

1.) www.sphosting.com

2.) www.geocities.com

im sure there are others out there and you can host your own stuff if you'd like as well

how to download:

if you are downloading from geocities, you have to copy the link
and paste it into a new window or you can right click on the link, and click "save target as"

anywhere else, you can just click on the link

(these directions come from the projectbeta forums...i haven't tried this out yet so i don't know if it works, but it should)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oxyunabunaxo Click here to Send oxyunabunaxo a Private Message Find more posts by oxyunabunaxo Add oxyunabunaxo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

Re: recordings

geocitiez don't let u do it

Old Post 04-28-2002 08:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oxyunabunaxo

oops sorry... i think i wrote that i just cut and pasted that from another forum... i guess it doesn't work then-my bad. i tried sphosting.com and it works with .wav files ( i think) but i dont understand how to use it its too confusing =P if someone can teach me how to use it i'd be willing to post up some recordings and stuff.. but i don't know how so until then :sad: i apologize again
--yunabuna--

Old Post 04-29-2002 09:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for oxyunabunaxo Click here to Send oxyunabunaxo a Private Message Find more posts by oxyunabunaxo Add oxyunabunaxo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chibixmangchi
lil' babo chunsa*

realli? i thought it worked on geocities...try this
http://www.geocities.com/aznxsonic/no1.wav
right click save as
yesh i know i sound like a lil kid...n yesh i know my pronunciation, pitch, n everything else is way off ^^;

cuz u are da one...^^

Old Post 05-10-2002 07:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chibixmangchi Click here to Send chibixmangchi a Private Message Find more posts by chibixmangchi Add chibixmangchi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote