Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > [requested] J-Walk
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

[requested] J-Walk

Last edited by MellowYellow on 06-20-2002 at 01:17 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Last edited by MellowYellow on 06-20-2002 at 01:18 AM

Old Post 06-20-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Have fun uh.... Julie? racer ladi moon requested that right?
sorry the pics are such poor quality

i bought the album and all the pictures in the first batch and the first one of the second... come in postcards..... but they're in black and white....... they look better in black and white....haha

suwon is SO hot.... haha.....i love his eyes~

Old Post 06-20-2002 01:14 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

AAAAAAHHH! I think I love them... puhaha... thank you so much!!! I think Suwon is cute too... That's the one with the short hair right? puhaha... But, what's up with the other guy's eyebrow???? Kinda wierd looking ey?

You know... Suwon kinda reminds me of Lee Jae Won from JTL... Don't you think?

I love their shirts in the top pictures too... So cute and different!!!

Old Post 06-20-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

LOl
jwalk's adorbale =)
hehe
they're so cute

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
AAAAAAHHH! I think I love them... puhaha... thank you so much!!! I think Suwon is cute too... That's the one with the short hair right? puhaha... But, what's up with the other guy's eyebrow???? Kinda wierd looking ey?

You know... Suwon kinda reminds me of Lee Jae Won from JTL... Don't you think?

I love their shirts in the top pictures too... So cute and different!!!

haha maybe they messed up on jaeduk's eyebrows....hahahah i never noticed that... i don't like jaeduk that much.... although his voice is very cute and unique...

yea suwon's the hottest.. hmm wonnie from JTL? his head shape... but his eyes remind me of kyesang oppa's eyes~ the chinky kind with no ssang kka ppul (eyelid crease) anyway... su won's left eye is smaller than his right one...keke... omg i've looked at these pictures too long... they were in my binder as soon as i got the album in the mail... those postcard things are nice~

Old Post 06-20-2002 02:31 AM