Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Utada Hikaru: New Single
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Utada Hikaru: New Single

----------------
(j-ent)

Utada Hikaru's next single will be coming out on January 29. This is also just a "tentative" release date. For the b-sides on the single, expect to see the English version of Hikari, along with Simple and Clean, featured in the American release of Kingdom Hearts and the Japanese "Kingdom Hearts - Final Mix".

-----------------

yeay english version of Hikari!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2002 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

whats the new single?

Old Post 10-18-2002 07:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

koo......go utada!

btw, does anyone kno where her songs are availabe for d/l?

Old Post 10-18-2002 08:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

no word on the title of the new single yet.

i d/l her songs from WinMX!

Old Post 10-18-2002 09:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

oo... yay! keke...

Old Post 10-19-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

umm yoo can dload tha song "clean and simple" from tha video andaudio forum.. RS Trax posted it up..

Old Post 10-19-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
umm yoo can dload tha song "clean and simple" from tha video andaudio forum.. RS Trax posted it up..

thats simple and clean

bwahahahha i got you aaron

Old Post 10-19-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

does anyone kno of full album d/l sites? it would be preferred to tryin to compile a cd from individual tracks i find all over... :huh:

Old Post 10-19-2002 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

Re: Utada Hikaru: New Single

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
[B expect to see the English version of Hikari, along with Simple and Clean, [/B]

....Simple and Clean is the English version of Hikari

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-19-2002 06:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: Re: Utada Hikaru: New Single

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

....Simple and Clean is the English version of Hikari

oh sorry, i just copy paste the news! sorry for inconvenience!!

wats wit all the different titles? i thought hikari means light in japanese?

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

thats simple and clean

bwahahahha i got you aaron

haha!! you're so funny, your posts are always funny

Old Post 10-19-2002 07:45 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

Re: Re: Re: Utada Hikaru: New Single

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

wats wit all the different titles? i thought hikari means light in japanese?

it does mean light. they're just weird. that's not as bad as with J though. the korean version of a song is called Like Yesterday but the english version is called Faith. it would be more okay if one title was in korean but they're both english for the SAME song....sheesh..

but yea..Hikari does mean Light. I think that they just didn't like the that for the song title or something.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-19-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

when it comes to artists like utada, you know her cds are worth buying...i have all her albums, even her american cubic u album

Old Post 10-19-2002 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

can u post a link so i can d/l it directly from the link? cause i have firewall here so i cant use winm/x etc :sad: thanks heaps ^_^

Old Post 10-19-2002 10:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

Simple n clean
itz a low quality n kinda short

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pandagrrli
Aishite mo ii~

I have her Cubic U album too.. I also have some wierd vynl that has "Cubic U" on it.. yet Utada hardly sings ROFL

You know.. I kinda liked her "Precious" album.. I don't understand why everyone said it "sucked" so much..

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pandagrrli Click here to Send Pandagrrli a Private Message Visit Pandagrrli's homepage! Find more posts by Pandagrrli Add Pandagrrli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

quote:
Originally posted by tea
when it comes to artists like utada, you know her cds are worth buying...i have all her albums, even her american cubic u album

actually......i might buy this upcomin album....but im frickin broke...

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:19 AM
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX

i bought utada's deep river album(over sea)
itz cheaper than the original and there are the same songs
so if they have a oversea ver i sujest u to buy it

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

ooo... cubic u... that was a good album.

but the japanese albums are sooo expensive... they always range around 30-40 dollars!

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
Simple n clean
itz a low quality n kinda short

oo! yay! thank you soo much! i looked forever juss to find this song.

haha... simple and clean... makes me think of an anti-pimple product ^^

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:25 AM
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX

the deep river album was 35 buks n i got the over sea ver for 15

n da simple n clean i uploaded was a remix ver

Old Post 10-21-2002 12:40 AM