Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Reception Area > remember me?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cici

Question remember me?

i was babeegurl369, still remember me? (ok it's a rhetorical question) havent been on here for awhile

Last edited by cici on 10-25-2004 at 03:14 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-16-2004 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cici Click here to Send cici a Private Message Visit cici's homepage! Find more posts by cici Add cici to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

uhhhhhhh
nope.

Old Post 10-16-2004 04:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

nope, but your xanga is cool. i can draw and shit..all trippy

Old Post 10-16-2004 08:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

no. but wsup.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 10-17-2004 03:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

No.

Old Post 10-19-2004 09:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

sorry but I'm with the mob....nopes...

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 10-25-2004 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Excellent_15

I remember ... that girl! The one who is like, kissing on the screen! Yes...I do! I know her!

| ACTIVATE THE EXCELLENCE | ACTIVATE THE ENJOYMENT | XANGA |

Old Post 10-26-2004 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Excellent_15 Click here to Send Excellent_15 a Private Message Visit Excellent_15's homepage! Find more posts by Excellent_15 Add Excellent_15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Excellent_15
I remember ... that girl! The one who is like, kissing on the screen! Yes...I do! I know her!

Well, good for you! Certainly looks like you're the only one that knows her around here!

Old Post 03-30-2005 07:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

in any case, welcome back

Old Post 04-02-2005 09:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote