Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > wut time do u go to sleep
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
inkstand

Lol. I sleep at 1:30/2-ish now, and I'm usually the first one on my floor asleep. The first two months of college, I was staying up till 3 or four every night, but I've discovered that sleep is infinitely more valuable. =)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2002 06:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

3-5 i need to sleep earlier

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craziee bi7ch

between 12-2? i don't even kno why i'm up so late.. -_-; and stupid me..haha..i'm alwayz complaining about how sleepy i am..

Old Post 12-10-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for craziee bi7ch Click here to Send craziee bi7ch a Private Message Find more posts by craziee bi7ch Add craziee bi7ch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ariana

My sleeping habits are ridiculous..

I'm 50% narcoleptic, 50% insomniac for several years now. Go figure.

Oh, and afterschool= naptime.

Old Post 12-14-2002 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ariana Click here to Send Ariana a Private Message Find more posts by Ariana Add Ariana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Ariana
I'm 50% narcoleptic, 50% insomniac for several years now. Go figure.

dang thaz crazy. . . but now that i think about it, mai sleepin is kinda like that too. sumtymz at skool or church or at the mall or wutevr i'll just hav this indescribable urge to sleep....but then at nites i'll lay awake tryna count sheep or sumtin

Old Post 12-15-2002 01:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

weekdays: sleep at around 3am, wake up around 5 or 6, literally i'm not joking it's not even that i have so much hw everynight, i just stay up for some dumb reason.

weekends: sleep at around 12 or 11, maybe later like 2 or 3, wake up at 12 or 1! aww yeah!

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-15-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

weekdays: 1-3am (wake up at 6-6.30)

weekends: 3-5am

urgh -_- bad bad habits
and it's not even because of schoolwork (i don't get that much or i procrastinate and don't care bout it til the last minute). i just don't sleep easily and one thought will lead to another and each just branches off and blah blah blah it's like an endless web.

Old Post 12-30-2002 12:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

skool nights.9:30 - 10.
other nights..whenever i'm tired.

Old Post 01-02-2003 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

vacation's great i sleep like around 2-3 and then wake up at like 12 i think the latest i ever slept on a skool nite wuz 2:30

Old Post 01-03-2003 04:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KingWej

well right not its 12:21.. I will sleep anytime I feel like

Old Post 01-03-2003 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KingWej Click here to Send KingWej a Private Message Find more posts by KingWej Add KingWej to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|vaSh|
And wheeeeeeeee

during weekends at 3-5 am...

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for |vaSh| Click here to Send |vaSh| a Private Message Find more posts by |vaSh| Add |vaSh| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

12:30~1 --;

Old Post 01-05-2003 04:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kurai

hm... for me, 2-4am, sometimes even 5am, time in school is fully devoted to sleep. not much point listening...

Old Post 01-07-2003 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kurai Click here to Send kurai a Private Message Visit kurai's homepage! Find more posts by kurai Add kurai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

ehhh.. like 1-2 or 3-4 ..even tho i wake up at 5:40 to prepare for school..

gosh i havent been gettin enough sleep at all

Old Post 01-15-2003 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

o.O i thought i had it bad.... i go to sleep at 10 or later like 1 or somethin but thats because when im in bed some times i dont even fall asleep for like 1-2 hours.. -_-;;

Old Post 03-08-2003 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilAznKid6I
Asian Diety

Bedtime

on weekdays when i have school i usually goto sleep at around 11:30-12:00 and wake up at like 6:45 so i get like 6 hrs of sleep heh...but its all good cuz i get some sleep in class
on weekends i goto sleep at around 3-4 am and wake up at around noon heh

The Lil Azn Punk

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilAznKid6I Click here to Send LilAznKid6I a Private Message Visit LilAznKid6I's homepage! Find more posts by LilAznKid6I Add LilAznKid6I to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

weekdays- 10pm-1am... i donno actually when but i know it's around that time... or those times

weekend- whe ever i feel like it

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 03-08-2003 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

i used to go to sleep around 10 buh now i dont get sleep till like 11~ if i have a test/exam the next day, i usually study for like 2 hours then sleep at 10

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 03-11-2003 04:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

try to sleep as early as possible..though it never works

Old Post 03-11-2003 05:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

9 o clock.. ahhh...

Old Post 03-11-2003 01:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote