Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > how often do you skip school?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EviL RicE 666
hee hee! :D

never cuz im a good girl unless the old sick excuse counts cuz i do that a lot...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2002 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EviL RicE 666 Click here to Send EviL RicE 666 a Private Message Find more posts by EviL RicE 666 Add EviL RicE 666 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i did nearly every friday for 2 months of jr year -.-

Old Post 10-29-2002 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StaRliTeDr3amEr

never skipped... imma gewd gurl... but i have been "sik" a few times

Old Post 11-03-2002 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StaRliTeDr3amEr Find more posts by StaRliTeDr3amEr Add StaRliTeDr3amEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gangster

to da limit nigga
westside!

Old Post 11-21-2002 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gangster Click here to Send gangster a Private Message Find more posts by gangster Add gangster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

im a freshman now, i havent skipped a single class.

in 8th grade i skipped like crazy, skipped science one day, english the other, spanish the other, everything. one day my teachers got suspicious and started talking to ther teachers if i were in class or not, and checked out wit da nurse. the principle called me on the loud speakers and said "andrew bahng, please report to the principles office, we have an important issue to deal with you" .. i was in deep shiet.. i got lunch detention for 3 days. 9th grade, i dun even wanna try.

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

every tym i feel like shitt.. cuz i liv on tha same block of school (yes it sukz alot.. buh does hav isum advantages) i jus leave and jus go home.

Old Post 12-02-2002 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
b a b i e x J

hehehe ^^ i cut... whenever aaron letz mee go to his house.. cuz yea.. he lives a block away..... and hez got massive amounts of food... n he got this nice computer... so yea..... ^^

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for b a b i e x J Click here to Send b a b i e x J a Private Message Find more posts by b a b i e x J Add b a b i e x J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

puhahahaha werdd..

Old Post 12-02-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
inkstand

I skip half of my classes each day.

This semester I'm taking 4 classes [16 credits] and each class meets twice a week. I don't go to Econ, and I don't go to ConWest, which means that I only go to one class each day. =)

I'm freaking the biggest slacker ever.

Old Post 12-02-2002 06:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for inkstand Click here to Send inkstand a Private Message Find more posts by inkstand Add inkstand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i never go to my monday classes nor my 2nd class on tuesdays and thursdays

Old Post 12-02-2002 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote