Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > how often do you skip school?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

how often do you skip school?

be honest..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2002 01:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i've all ready been "sick" about 8 days this year haha staying home doing homework throughout the day, or just sleeping in cause my sleep schedule has gotten so messed up. heh .

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

i use to skip like hell when i was in the 8th grade

one reason moved to nj

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

umm last year when i was a senior i skipped like crazy...missing one class one day and another class on other days.....i went to school but cut some classes but i skipped school as a whole like a total of 25 days.....and cut classes like 8 tyms a week....

www.xanga.com/choi127

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

I skip rarely, but I always get excused from class from the administration all the time because of debate. I've skipped once, and just stayed in the library all day studying (I was later able to get that excused... because of debate), my parents don't let me just skip, and it's hard to without them knowing, and If I did, they wouldn't cover my ass...

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

uhm, skipping?

hmm, like you mean to stay home? well then, I've done it once so far this year... had my daddy call in for me! yey, love my daddy!

for fun w/ friend without parents knowing? NONE at all

I'm a good girl!

Old Post 10-11-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

fukk freshman year i used to cut all d time
sophmore year once in a while
jr year 1 day
right now none

Old Post 10-12-2002 06:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

never......my parents are always around, n they dont let me stay home..

Old Post 10-13-2002 12:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

i only cut classes, not school altogether..but i think i only cut the whole school day a few times..

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

none... i'm a good girl

Old Post 10-13-2002 01:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

last year i skipped regular basis...b/c i had ok grades
i had 2 absence in one class and like 13 absence in another
this year i have a fuckin 73 average...i am fucked
there is no way for me to go to college w/ my grades...duh
only way for me to go is on atheletic scholarship(football)
i'm only a sophomore so i dun have to worry that much

Old Post 10-13-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

chubuff ur a soph? wow i thot u were a lot older
well i've never skipped skool entirely but durin class if i get bored i juss say i needa pee or needa get sumtin from mai locker and then i juss walk around...if i were to walk off campus i'd get caught and mai parents wud kill me - -;;

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

to teyll yu the truth.. imma goot gurl.. i have NEVER EVER skipped skool in my life.. let alone.. be absent.. even if i wush hella sick.. ever since i wush in 3rd grade.. i have never missed ONE dae ob school.. puhaha.. i DISLIKE makeup work.. derfoe i goto skool all the necessary dayz.. lOL :X (before 3rd grade i got realllliiii sick.. i started throwing up sho bad >[ i ate sumfin bad i guess.. sho i had to stey home that dae :x)

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

sometimes i get so tired of school and work, i just don't go for a day or two. usually thats when coming to the end of the semester, i duno why i always do that hahah...too tired to go to school! wat an excuse.

i couldnt miss school much cos they always teach important stuff that i can't miss, if i do i gotta ask from friends to teach me and that'll be a hassle for them!

Old Post 10-13-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

I skipped one class last year, got in deep shyt for it, I got too scared that I didn't dare to skip any then.

Old Post 10-14-2002 12:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

9th grade i used to skip like twice a week at least . . not necessarily stay home/get out of school completely . . but just blowing them off . . haha ive stopped now . . (principal started giving me this suspicious look whenever he saw me walkin around the halls)

Old Post 10-23-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

never..im too scared to think about what my parents will do to me once they find out..probably hang be upsidedown and beat me with metal rods or something..

though i did have like a halfday off when i broke my ankle at school hehe..i felt special

Old Post 10-24-2002 04:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

1 out of a year

Old Post 10-25-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

hmmm. 9th grade year, i got my first car (3000 gt) I skipped school 150 days, of course I failed. After that year I didnt skip once for the next 4 years.

Old Post 10-25-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XxAzNViPeRBoIxX
:GeNeRaShUn:

dam 5 months of skoo almost like 1/2 a skoo year

Old Post 10-26-2002 05:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Click here to Send XxAzNViPeRBoIxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX Add XxAzNViPeRBoIxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote