Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > homecoming
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

homecoming

mine is this thursday.. and everyone seems soo stressed about it. soo anyone gonna take part in it? hrmm.. i think the seniors theme is las vegas.. forgot the others =P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-02-2003 02:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

is yur school's HC still formal? the highschool i went to, the only formal dances are prom and ball. i wore jeans and a t-shirt to my Sr. HC. no one cares at my school.

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 10-02-2003 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i think im just gonna go with my guy friends, and just chill

Old Post 10-02-2003 03:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

im not going to mine...its on da 18th i think...i cant dance nor do i have a date.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 10-02-2003 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

homecoming is a pretty big deal at my school, but the dance is never formal, which is defintely a good thing. there are competitions between the four classes for best skits and airbands and stuff, but what's good and bad is that seniors ALWAYS get gold. and last year, we tied with the freshmen. THE FRESHEMN!!!! my class is doomed. we're gonna get last place every year until senior year -____-

Old Post 10-02-2003 05:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
homecoming is a pretty big deal at my school, but the dance is never formal, which is defintely a good thing. there are competitions between the four classes for best skits and airbands and stuff, but what's good and bad is that seniors ALWAYS get gold. and last year, we tied with the freshmen. THE FRESHEMN!!!! my class is doomed. we're gonna get last place every year until senior year -____-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so true.. last year was sad hahahaha

yay homecoming dance!!! ^__^

Old Post 10-02-2003 06:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Our homecoming dance seems more like a gathering for underclassmen. They have a DJ who plays music that you hear on the radio, and they serve you food which they sell you at lunch only it's a little different. They charge 20 for the dance. They usually charge 1 dollar for three cookies during lunch, so to get my money's worth I guess i could go in there and take 60 cookies and put them in a box.

Old Post 10-04-2003 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joobaboya

ours was on sept. 20..so early. senior class theme was treasure island, juniors were new york, new york. sophomores had the rio, and freshman had [i don't remember]. this year they based the theme on hotels in vegas...pretty stupid. i don't like our senior shirts..it has a buncha pirate crap on it..the saying is so stupid. "hey ha" something.."senior life for me" -_-;;

Old Post 10-04-2003 08:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joobaboya Click here to Send joobaboya a Private Message Find more posts by joobaboya Add joobaboya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz
im not going to mine...its on da 18th i think...i cant dance nor do i have a date.

SAME MINE IS ON THE 18TH... I'M PROBABLY GOING CUZ I HAVE NUTTIN BETTER TOO DO...crap i put everything in caps.. sry to lazy to put them in lower case. i'm still lookin for a date tho

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 10-04-2003 01:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

homecoming was yesterday.. both our jv and varsity won so that was good :] .. homecoming was at my old middle school.. so i thought that was kewl.. brought old memories and stuff.. plus me and my friends already knew our way to restaurants anyway.. hehh.

Old Post 10-05-2003 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

I'm too cool for homecoming

Too many girls asked me, and too many guys also

Old Post 10-05-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
SAME MINE IS ON THE 18TH... I'M PROBABLY GOING CUZ I HAVE NUTTIN BETTER TOO DO...crap i put everything in caps.. sry to lazy to put them in lower case. i'm still lookin for a date tho

our football team sucks and they won't be playing for the rest of the season. i wouldn't be caught dead at homecoming

Old Post 10-05-2003 01:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

my school sucks

Old Post 10-05-2003 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
our football team sucks and they won't be playing for the rest of the season. i wouldn't be caught dead at homecoming

thats why varsity soccer is playing for homecoming game

wana chat?

Old Post 10-05-2003 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i really really hope my school wins its homecoming game, and i'm kinda worried cuz jv just lost 43 to 0. ouch. about three more weeks left and my group doesn't have its airband down.
if my class gets bronze again (3rd year in a row) i'm gonna punch someone. most likely a freshman.

Old Post 10-05-2003 07:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
thats why varsity soccer is playing for homecoming game

yes and the pep band will play for varsity soccer

Old Post 10-05-2003 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

And perhaps Interact will sell hotdogs and stuff.

Old Post 10-05-2003 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
yes and the pep band will play for varsity soccer

id like to see band members getting tackled by football teams from other schools..that be flippin awesome

Old Post 10-06-2003 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
id like to see band members getting tackled by football teams from other schools..that be flippin awesome

i saw that on king of the hill once, or was it the mascot? i haven't seen that show in ages

Old Post 10-06-2003 01:48 PM
AZN Pinoy BOI

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

lol i think everyone would wanna see that

wana chat?

Old Post 10-06-2003 01:57 PM