Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Questions and Comments > who is the girl on the main page?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

who is the girl on the main page?

it looks like shim eunha to me... but she hasn`t popped up anywhere in a long time... so i dunno if it`s her... does anyone know?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i was thinking more songhyekyo....
does this site ALWAYS show JUST the side view??

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

she looks nice

Old Post 04-24-2002 02:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

dude, jusun said it was ChaeRim

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-24-2002 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
I SAH RANG ME
kim rae/jae won jjang!

no no no... that was the older picture... i`m talking about the new one... the one that got changed like this week... hmmm... it doesn`t look like song hyegyo OR chaerim to me... o.O gosh... now this is gonna bug me~ >_<

Old Post 04-24-2002 04:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for I SAH RANG ME Click here to Send I SAH RANG ME a Private Message Find more posts by I SAH RANG ME Add I SAH RANG ME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the girl on the main page looks kinda like Hyori from Fin.K.L., even though i know that that's not her.

Old Post 04-25-2002 10:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh i no her but i cant remember her name!!

Old Post 04-25-2002 12:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

ummm, how about a new pic? maybe somebody we actually know.

Old Post 05-05-2002 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

the pic's been changed and now its Boa!! yey, i like her.

Old Post 05-08-2002 04:48 PM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

she lOox gOot in dat pic =T

Old Post 05-08-2002 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

GOD DAMN SHE IS FINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
where did you get dat pic jusun

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 05-12-2002 at 03:55 PM

Old Post 05-12-2002 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

aww boa looks really pretty in that pic....

was it really harisu before? because if so... harisu is really pretty sounds funkay noh?

Old Post 05-12-2002 04:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote