Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Post Pix of your car here
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

Post Pix of your car here

ill post later when i take some

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2004 09:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

1986 Nissan 200sx(aka S12, Silvia, Gazelle, 180zx)

My cardomain.com page

the day I brought the car home...

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 04-19-2004 02:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

bout a month later I started to modify...

This is with my new spoiler off a '88 200sx

and these are my sleep eyes :D

here are my 5zigen 5ZR-M 17" rims..waiting for tires to be mounted

here's my Momo Race steering wheel(waiting for a hub adaptor)

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 04-19-2004 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

and here are my Momo Superturismo pedals(mounted but still no pics)

and these are the seats I bought for $60 from a 1989 nissan 240sx(waiting to be reupolstered black with red stitching)

I also have a Razo RA16 Polished Aluminum Shift Knob, Rockford Fosgate Punch 60IX amp, a 12" Phoenix Gold XS124 DVC Sub in a sealed box, 2.25" custom catback exhaust and 2.25" magnaflow muffler. all of which I havne't taken pictures of as of yet.

there are more pictures and detailed descriptions on my cardomain page....go check it out :D

Shift_

Old Post 04-19-2004 02:45 AM
Azn2296

pretty nice

questions
how much was the car...?
how much u spent on modifications...?
are u gonna get a new paintjob...?
what other stuff are u gonna modify...?

My Xanga

Old Post 04-19-2004 02:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

i already posted pics of my car in this thread:

http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...;threadid=15704

Old Post 04-19-2004 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
pretty nice

questions
how much was the car...?
how much u spent on modifications...?
are u gonna get a new paintjob...?
what other stuff are u gonna modify...?

Thanks

1) I got the car for $1769 CAD(it was a little expensive for that car but if you look in the original pictures you'll see how well kept the car was when I bought it)

2) to date the "purchase log" that I'm keeping says $2480.86 CAD

3) yes, I'm planning on a paint job if I have the extra $$

4) my biggest planned mod is probably for my engine. To me, this engine isn't worth building up. it's got 244,000km(152,xxxmi) on it and the power gains I'd get aren't worth the $$ I'd have to put into it. I'm going to find a CA18DET which is a direct bolt on into my car. same motor mounts and everything. I can even use the same transmission...but I won't because mine is pretty old already.
*note* CA18DET is the motor from a JDM Silvia/180sx from 1989-1991. it was before the more popular SR20DET and is, in my opinion, a better engine. The SR20DET replaced the CA18DET because the CA18DET was too costly to mass produce in the time when Nissan wasn't doing to well. But the fact that Nissan had put a lot of time and money into the CA18DET would mean that it's build up very well from factory and even tho has less power than the sr20, has more potential....

as far as suspension goes, I will probably rebuild the brake calipers and since there is no suspension kit out I'm just waiting on somebody who's developing a custom suspension setup. it's taking quite a long time but that's ok because I need time to get the money.

My end goal for power s 250rwhp which I can easily achieve with an intercooled CA18DET with something like a T28.

on the exterior, I'm going to try and get a S13 front bumper to replace my stock one...it's pretty much a bolt on job but there will be some body work to get it to fit properly. it's been done before and looks very good and is perfect for a big FMIC.

as for interior, I'm going to get it all redone. I'm planning everything to be black with red stitching for the cloth stuff and aluminum/titanium trim for the plastic pieces. and probably also upgrade to an amp and sub that will be a lot more sound quality oriented.

I'm pacing myself and all these mods I plan to do over a span of between 2 to 4 years. I'm in no real rush to get this done, I'm just enjoying the work that's being put into my car. :D

thanks for asking, as you can probably tell, I love talking about my car and also cars in general..heh

Shift_

Old Post 04-19-2004 05:15 AM
Azn2296

its the greatest feeling to have ur own car and to mod it by urself...watch it grow and grow... if i had money i would get either an evo...g35...350z...wrx sti...and supra and mod them

My Xanga

Old Post 04-20-2004 12:35 AM
indecisive
the Deranged one

ya, that's exactly how I feel.

if I had the $$ I think I wouldn't have as much "fun" as I'm having now. I don't think I would be into building up my car as much because I'd get something like a STi or a Z33 which doesn't need much work...

I'm glad I've only got decent cashflow and get to really build up my car.

Shift_

Old Post 04-20-2004 02:36 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

my car is too hot to post up so hot it's illegal an di might get arrested for showing it LOL

Old Post 04-20-2004 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AznJammyJam

omg! much props for sticking with old school!! nice car btw

Old Post 04-27-2004 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AznJammyJam Click here to Send AznJammyJam a Private Message Visit AznJammyJam's homepage! Find more posts by AznJammyJam Add AznJammyJam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by AznJammyJam
omg! much props for sticking with old school!! nice car btw

heh, thanks.

it's got a lot more work that needs to go into it but I'm confident I can get it to where I want it to be within 2 years.

Shift_

Old Post 04-27-2004 04:49 AM
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

i thnk ive posted these before?

marvinOPPA has attached this image:

Old Post 04-27-2004 06:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

is this the thread with all of tims pictures?
...yeah it is

Old Post 04-27-2004 10:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

lol

should i rename the topic to
"Tim's car"

Old Post 04-27-2004 09:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

obviously

lols

Shift_

Old Post 04-28-2004 12:31 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

ain't nothing wrong being proud of your car :)

Old Post 04-28-2004 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

it's a Honda Porsche baby.

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-01-2004 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hnefrdo
holla at me.

here's mine! heheh.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287001075

www.xanga.com/hnefrdo

Old Post 05-02-2004 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hnefrdo Click here to Send hnefrdo a Private Message Visit hnefrdo's homepage! Find more posts by hnefrdo Add hnefrdo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

scion uses toyota engines?

Shift_

Old Post 05-03-2004 05:23 AM