Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > Homework Help > ignored
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kryogenix
Ghost

ignored

this forum seems pretty much ignored to me, it's like a wasteland

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2003 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

cuz no one really had a problem on homework yet... ever think of that?

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-19-2003 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

no, even when people did need help, only one or two people would come to help, and usually the person didn't get what they wanted or didn't get it in time

Old Post 09-19-2003 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kryogenix Click here to Send kryogenix a Private Message Find more posts by kryogenix Add kryogenix to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

maybe because it's not as popular as other forums? such as random thoughts or pp

Old Post 09-19-2003 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

I come in here every week or so. And if I can help, I try to, which is practically never because I'm dumb.

Old Post 09-20-2003 04:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by AZN Pinoy BOI
cuz no one really had a problem on homework yet... ever think of that?

i have tons of algebra problems but i dont bother to post here since i know i wont really get a right away reply when i need it. i usually ask Ted or someone lol

Old Post 09-20-2003 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AZN Pinoy BOI
..:SeNsei-Kun

quote:
Originally posted by kryogenix
no, even when people did need help, only one or two people would come to help, and usually the person didn't get what they wanted or didn't get it in time

oh ok i get wut ur sayin

mmm cuz people don't wanna go extra homework???

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Old Post 09-20-2003 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AZN Pinoy BOI Click here to Send AZN Pinoy BOI a Private Message Visit AZN Pinoy BOI's homepage! Find more posts by AZN Pinoy BOI Add AZN Pinoy BOI to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

quote:
Originally posted by Chinesegrl
i have tons of algebra problems but i dont bother to post here since i know i wont really get a right away reply when i need it. i usually ask Ted or someone lol

ask me if I'm on aim -__-

Old Post 09-21-2003 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
ask me if I'm on aim -__-

hehe kk brian. ^^ lol i got a new sn so watch out for it! lol

Old Post 09-21-2003 09:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Math on AIM is annoying.

And as for this being a wasteland:
"Man I hate coming down here to th wasteland." - SCV or Marine, I don't remember.

Old Post 09-25-2003 03:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

we need MathML on some online math chalkboard

Old Post 09-25-2003 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Math on AIM is annoying.

And as for this being a wasteland:
"Man I hate coming down here to th wasteland." - SCV or Marine, I don't remember.

yup..math on aim is hard to explain ..and show -_-;;

Old Post 09-25-2003 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
yup..math on aim is hard to explain ..and show -_-;;

how so?

Old Post 09-26-2003 09:52 PM
keyx1o6

haha... honey, it's kind of hard to show graphs in 8pt comic sans. and fractions. you'd end up with something like

{67,241.12x[1,412,914/(32x47/4321)]}^2x8.3%

plus 2.

and it's just not worth it.

Old Post 09-27-2003 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
haha... honey, it's kind of hard to show graphs in 8pt comic sans. and fractions. you'd end up with something like

{67,241.12x[1,412,914/(32x47/4321)]}^2x8.3%

plus 2.

and it's just not worth it.

oh, well my calculator has a link cable that connects to the computer and i can send screen shots over aim.

Old Post 09-27-2003 02:29 PM
keyx1o6

that's wonderful.

Old Post 09-27-2003 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for keyx1o6 Click here to Send keyx1o6 a Private Message Visit keyx1o6's homepage! Find more posts by keyx1o6 Add keyx1o6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
that's wonderful.

sarcasm?

Old Post 09-27-2003 11:24 PM
keyx1o6

no... I'm full of wonder when I think about what technology can do these days. w w

Old Post 09-27-2003 11:27 PM
kiggaplease

anyone ever use Virtual Ti? It uses roms for Texas Instruments' calculators and allows one to use them on a computer through an emulator; it's somewhat useful (it also allow for screenshots w/o a graph link)

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/file...fo/84/8442.html

kiggaplease has attached this image:

Old Post 09-28-2003 03:49 AM
kryogenix
Ghost

quote:
Originally posted by acidbreeze
anyone ever use Virtual Ti? It uses roms for Texas Instruments' calculators and allows one to use them on a computer through an emulator; it's somewhat useful (it also allow for screenshots w/o a graph link)

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/file...fo/84/8442.html

yes. i used to have it on my old computer. send me your rom image if you have one.

Old Post 09-30-2003 02:35 AM