Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > So what is Toyota up to now...?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

Question So what is Toyota up to now...?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/top-20...oncept-MTRC.htm

ull have to wear this uniform to drive this baby cause its ur seat belt

and also u have to wear this helmet which looks a lot better on paper

interesting concept but wtf are they thinking of

sry but ull have to copy and paste or just visit that site

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2004 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

haha imagine someone driving up next to you in that weird ass car wearing that stupid helment.

id be like.."wtf?..

..thats awesome"

Old Post 06-14-2004 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

man.. i always wanted to drive a formula one car.. and i think as soon as that does (if it does) get sold in the states, it will be the closest thing to an F-1 i could possibly ever get to drive!

Old Post 06-15-2004 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
man.. i always wanted to drive a formula one car.. and i think as soon as that does (if it does) get sold in the states, it will be the closest thing to an F-1 i could possibly ever get to drive!

damn aaron you rich boy. im going to rob you

Old Post 06-16-2004 06:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

i never said i can afford it.. im hoping i know someone that could afford one, so i can drive it! haha

Old Post 06-18-2004 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
i never said i can afford it.. im hoping i know someone that could afford one, so i can drive it! haha

Old Post 06-20-2004 08:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote