Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > Growing up wit a racist mom
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Growing up wit a racist mom

My mom is very racist only person she dunt trip bout is korean n how they're all good n i shoul donly hang out wit korean people
-_-
but i dunt listen to her but shyt b gettin on my nervez
if i bring a friend over she dosn't even respond to them or even look at dem b gettin me hella mad

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

-.-;;

( so your mom's korean? and dad's black? )

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

azn parents are hella racist....but ur mom is pretti xtreme. i mean, mai parents wud like me to associate w chineze pplz and to marry a chineze guy, but they still talk to mai frenz and stuff sicne they're pplz....goodness

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
azn parents are hella racist....but ur mom is pretti xtreme. i mean, mai parents wud like me to associate w chineze pplz and to marry a chineze guy, but they still talk to mai frenz and stuff sicne they're pplz....goodness

yea mine too..
they want me to marry ONLY koreans
and date ONLY koreans..

but they dont care if i have black friends, white friends, other asian friends, mex friends..
and when they come over,
my mom treats them very nicely

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
-.-;;

( so your mom's korean? and dad's black? )

yea she sed she married my dad cuz she didn't knoe bout black people den she sed when she came to america she saw black people stealing things doing helal drugs n stuff

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yea

o..
wow..
most half krn/black people at my church
look black cause their dads black.

how come you look so..
korean??

all the krn/blacks at my church look ALL black

thats wierd.. heh

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:58 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

o..
wow..
most half krn/black people at my church
look black cause their dads black.

how come you look so..
korean??

all the krn/blacks at my church look ALL black

thats wierd.. heh

iuno gess my dad got weaK genez or skip generationz
but i'm unique ^__^

Old Post 09-26-2002 02:03 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
azn parents are hella racist....

u shouldnt say asian parents r very racist cause that's one hell of an offense. my parents r asian and that doesnt mean they're racist as well cause i KNOW they're not racist. watch what u say

Old Post 09-26-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

Mine is extreme. My father is cool, but its my mom.

She hates whites, blacks and other nonasians. She keeps setting me up with good looking asian girls though.

Old Post 09-26-2002 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

but i'm unique ^__^

lol.. you can say THAT again.

well... my mom's alright with some white people. cuz she knos how nice and kind they could be.. but she doesn't really like black people.. i've never had a problem. my mom's not a hardcore racist.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
Mine is extreme. My father is cool, but its my mom.

She hates whites, blacks and other nonasians. She keeps setting me up with good looking asian girls though.

lol nice mom.. at least its good lookin grls ^^

well ma parents dont really care

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

My parents are not racists and I doubt they'd ever will be, well aren't you the lucky one K-Pak

Old Post 09-26-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by Jj2

u shouldnt say asian parents r very racist cause that's one hell of an offense. my parents r asian and that doesnt mean they're racist as well cause i KNOW they're not racist. watch what u say

i'm careful of wut i say. i noe this from experience. this is a generalization and stereotype. if it offended u, sorri.

Old Post 09-27-2002 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:

i'm careful of wut i say. i noe this from experience. this is a generalization and stereotype. if it offended u, sorri.

but it still shouldnt be a generalisation nor should it be stereotyped. anyways...it's ok

Old Post 09-27-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

i had some trouble with my parents when i brang some black friends to play something innocent like basketball on my court... when they leave... i get this big ass lecture on y i shouldn't bring them... i asked them what the big deal was all about, and they give me some political bs... HAHA... funnie thing is when i bring my korean friends to play ball they don't mind at all... sheez.... and they deny to be racist at all... *huh* the fact is in my opinion... everyone is racist to an extent... some people are worse then others... others may have the feelings of dislike, but they are tolerant... fact is... most first generation koreans i know aren't exactly in lemme say... racial harmony...

what else i think is funnie? sunday is the most segregated day of the week... haha funny...

Old Post 09-27-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by DEmeant0r
My parents are not racists and I doubt they'd ever will be, well aren't you the lucky one K-Pak

i guess...

Old Post 09-27-2002 04:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I parents don't want me dating at all... my daddy thinks I should just focus on school and not care about boys and relationship life... it's kinda hard actually :huh: and my parents aren't racist either... they're pretty laid back...

Old Post 09-27-2002 04:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I parents don't want me dating at all... my daddy thinks I should just focus on school and not care about boys and relationship life... it's kinda hard actually :huh: and my parents aren't racist either... they're pretty laid back...

I can understand where you're parents are coming from. They want you to find a good job and be successful, rather then going around with boys at night.....

Old Post 09-28-2002 01:20 AM
castle outsider

my parents arent racist

Old Post 09-28-2002 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I parents don't want me dating at all... my daddy thinks I should just focus on school and not care about boys and relationship life...

who said that they had to kno.

haha.. but yea, i understand where they're coming from. i don't even have to be told that to kno. i've realized.. that i should juss focus on skoo. so i do. but it's hard to ignore.. you kno? relationship life--it's all around us.. makes it even harder to ignore.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 09-28-2002 04:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote