Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > 1tym and YMCA
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
flyboyz2000k

1tym and YMCA

I heard 1tyms new song and I want to know if they have a new album out ? if not where does the song come from? whats up with YMCA I have never heard of them are they a new group or is that just the name of the baseball team that YG family was singing for ? is wheesung, taekwon, and jinhwan apart of YMCA? also where can I find there albums at? and also where can I listen to baekyoung's radio show?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2002 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for flyboyz2000k Click here to Send flyboyz2000k a Private Message Visit flyboyz2000k's homepage! Find more posts by flyboyz2000k Add flyboyz2000k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

damn thaz a lot of questions haha. well as far as i noe, these are the pplz in yg family:

1TYM (jinhwan is part of 1tym so he's part of YG)
jinusean
perry
masta wu
lexy
swi.t
yang hyun suk
g-dragon
taekwon v
hweesung (not sure...he's not on yg's official website, but he's in the album and has a lotta collborations w them)

i mite be leavin pplz out but i'm pretti sure thaz all

as for 1tym's "for each othr" ( i'm assumin thaz the track ur talkin bout?) i think thaz gonna be on YG FAMILY 2, cuz their new album isn't comin out anytime soon. prolly another 6 months at least.

YMCA is the name of an old baseball group and i think yg's just usin that as their theme. not sure tho...but it's not a new group or nethin. thaz y there's clips of krn pplz playin baseball in the old dayz

and...to find their stuff, jsl has 1tym's 3 i think...but to find their othr albums, i dunno where u cud dl them. try kazaa. and as for double impact...i hav no idea go to
www.ygfamily.co.kr (YG's official website) and
www.ygfamily.cjb.net a yg fam forum

hope that helped ^^

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
damn thaz a lot of questions haha. well as far as i noe, these are the pplz in yg family:

1TYM (jinhwan is part of 1tym so he's part of YG)
jinusean
perry
masta wu
lexy
swi.t
yang hyun suk
g-dragon
taekwon v
hweesung (not sure...he's not on yg's official website, but he's in the album and has a lotta collborations w them)

i mite be leavin pplz out but i'm pretti sure thaz all

as for 1tym's "for each othr" ( i'm assumin thaz the track ur talkin bout?) i think thaz gonna be on YG FAMILY 2, cuz their new album isn't comin out anytime soon. prolly another 6 months at least.

YMCA is the name of an old baseball group and i think yg's just usin that as their theme. not sure tho...but it's not a new group or nethin. thaz y there's clips of krn pplz playin baseball in the old dayz

and...to find their stuff, jsl has 1tym's 3 i think...but to find their othr albums, i dunno where u cud dl them. try kazaa. and as for double impact...i hav no idea go to
www.ygfamily.co.kr (YG's official website) and
www.ygfamily.cjb.net a yg fam forum

hope that helped ^^

wow shes tha troo YG fan!! haha.. i stilll want their new cd!!!!! iwant iwant iwant!!!!

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

wow shes tha troo YG fan!! haha.. i stilll want their new cd!!!!! iwant iwant iwant!!!!

yea lookin forward to it but damn perry i hope he dosn't say much -_-

Old Post 10-10-2002 05:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

hah yup ^^ i HELLA want their new cd!! i want i want i want i want too!!!!!

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flyboyz2000k

perry

I hope perry raps man because he is pretty good at it

Old Post 10-13-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flyboyz2000k Click here to Send flyboyz2000k a Private Message Visit flyboyz2000k's homepage! Find more posts by flyboyz2000k Add flyboyz2000k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

LoL HweeSung or WheeSung or whatever (there was a fight over this) isn't in YG Family~~

YG Family Jjang!!

Old Post 10-16-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
LoL HweeSung or WheeSung or whatever (there was a fight over this) isn't in YG Family~~

YG Family Jjang!!

yea alotta confusin over this.. wheesung is onlie featured in alotta ttrackz wit tha YG buh not in it..

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

wassup with everyone and the ymca??

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 10-16-2002 04:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

ooo wheesung isn't in YG? thaz too bad. haha o well he's still coo ^^

Old Post 10-18-2002 01:49 AM