Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > * my performance in the states *
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Precious_BaByT

* my performance in the states *

Hey guys... i told u i'd update, and here i am. ^_^

Well, this Saturday (it's HUGE in columbus... not for me, but because of the Ohio State BUCKEYES!! --football team is currently undefeated and #2 in the nation... if we beat Michigan this saturday, we will go to the "superbowl" of college football) ANYWAYS... lol... Aside from that...

i'll be performing at a club here in Columbus called MEKKA. (it's for KSA -- korean students association -- but people of all ethnicities are welcome... flyers being posted, etc. Only thing is, i will not be performing any of my new demo songs... for copyright reasons... and mainly because they want to hear kiss songs.

Track list goes like this:

"truelove"
"WithoutU"
"JunHwaBahDuh"
"DwelDehRohDwehRah"

"OPPA" -- WAX
"MONEY" -- WAX

(i figured i'd sing wax's songs ... to get the club feel... since i don't want people falling asleep... keke)

" Because I'm A Girl " -- finale

Anyways... if u guys know anyone who wants to come to Columbus for a night or two... 'holla back'. ^_^

~ Jini/Theresa

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

damn...i live allll the way in canada...and i have no clue where columbus is...good luck!! ^^*

Old Post 11-21-2002 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

so far haha u shoul dhave it in kali at my house party at alex house x) i'll shut up now

Old Post 11-21-2002 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

is it gonna be on tv?

Old Post 11-21-2002 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
digitalbanzai
it's intense

I live in Ohio and i'll be staying in Columbus this weekend, but I don't have any way to get anywhere...nor would I fit in not being Korean, but it would be cool to go if i had the chance.

Old Post 11-21-2002 01:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for digitalbanzai Click here to Send digitalbanzai a Private Message Find more posts by digitalbanzai Add digitalbanzai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

oh wow! dats awesome jini/theresa! i wish i could see u perform live! too bad i dun live in ohio =( but i wish u the best of luck!! have fun!

Old Post 11-21-2002 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

come to frisco dammit! haha

Old Post 11-22-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

its to far from cali :sad:

but good luck

Old Post 11-23-2002 04:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
come to frisco dammit! haha

come to toronto!! there would be sooo many ppl to see you!!

Old Post 11-23-2002 06:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

come to Oakland so i can walk to d concert :D lol den i can scream "WOOO I'M FROM JSL LET ME SING WITH YOU!" then i start and all d speakers break and d crowd become deaf -_-

Old Post 11-23-2002 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

can you tape it or record it.. i wanna hear you sing.. i'm curious as to how you sound.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-23-2002 09:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote